Archived [SoB] Yana

BobN12

Aug 12, 2018
Just found this game and working though it and enjoying it greatly. Does anyone know who the model is at the 0700 - 0800 stretching clip? I assume it's not Ivana as i haven't been able to find it

redle

Apr 12, 2017
@ace_boogie
I'd like to confirm @Cassio VanBurace 's comment that Yana is broken/not achievable if the alternate path is played for Oksana (Sister). The conversation topic in Oksana's bedroom, required to advance the storyline, does not seem to ever activate. OP should probably be updated with a warning to this affect.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
Anyone found the trick already? Seems pretty impossible to move Yana in any good direction.

Edit... I just did the beach again and that tricked the question 'i met a girl' (= can I be you girlfriend).

seregil79

Mar 14, 2017
I've gotten it the the point that I can have sex with Yana at 19:00 on the table she studies at. There was a discussion I had with her on the first time that I took the laptop away from her at 13:00 that involves her having her own apartment.

Does anyone know what you need to do to finish the path to her having her own place?

Arvind

Jul 6, 2017
I've gotten it the the point that I can have sex with Yana at 19:00 on the table she studies at. There was a discussion I had with her on the first time that I took the laptop away from her at 13:00 that involves her having her own apartment.

Does anyone know what you need to do to finish the path to her having her own place?
Not sure what is needed to finish the path for her having her own place, probably in the next update.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
nothing seems to happen after she accepts going shopping, it just says "Lets go now" and nothing to select but "leave". nothing happens and then i try going to the mall and waited all day for an event but nothing happened.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
nothing seems to happen after she accepts going shopping, it just says "Lets go now" and nothing to select but "leave". nothing happens and then i try going to the mall and waited all day for an event but nothing happened.
You take her shopping by invite her shopping in her room during the weekend. Then it come down to have to buy her A LOT of clothes to trigger the next phase :p

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
You take her shopping by invite her shopping in her room during the weekend. Then it come down to have to buy her A LOT of clothes to trigger the next phase :p
already did that, thats what im referring to. when i ask her to go shopping she says yes but nothing happens.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
already did that, thats what im referring to. when i ask her to go shopping she says yes but nothing happens.
Is this go shopping for clothes or go shopping for the swim suit? Because the later just happen on Sundays. Did you cheat by any chance? :p

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
Is this go shopping for clothes or go shopping for the swim suit? Because the later just happen on Sundays. Did you cheat by any chance? :p
i cheated after i gave up on her, ive sat out at the shopping center all weekend to just get nothing. not sure, i never did cheat my way thru her story tho. I just went to others since i couldnt get the twins quest to progress even tho i had done everything. Side note, u can get a twin pregnant. score

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
i cheated after i gave up on her, ive sat out at the shopping center all weekend to just get nothing. not sure, i never did cheat my way thru her story tho. I just went to others since i couldnt get the twins quest to progress even tho i had done everything. Side note, u can get a twin pregnant. score
You will never run into her at the shopping center. All shopping events start in her bedroom with you invite her shopping. And shopping for clothes only occur after you take her shopping for a bathing suit. Which only will happen after you been fondling her at nights for a while to lover her inhibitation. You can only do that at nights where you drugged her juice though. It's bugged so save before you do it, because she can wake up and catch you PERV :p

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
You will never run into her at the shopping center. All shopping events start in her bedroom with you invite her shopping. And shopping for clothes only occur after you take her shopping for a bathing suit. Which only will happen after you been fondling her at nights for a while to lover her inhibitation. You can only do that at nights where you drugged her juice though. It's bugged so save before you do it, because she can wake up and catch you PERV :p
Well i guess this saved has bugged out, cus the invite to go shopping doesn't trigger any event. I ask to go shopping, she says yes, the mc says "Lets go right now" and then nothing.

guest1492

Apr 28, 2018
I think I've reached the end of the Yana route for the current version of the game. These are all the steps I took if anyone needs help (might not be necessary to follow all steps):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: jalink

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
is there any further update's that allows you to do more than in her butt meaning vagina sex? its a long time since i played this game so idk if any updates been done^^