Archived [SoB] Yana

moha4445

Jun 24, 2017
In december if I remember correctly. Since I think its meant to be a week day you give it to her (quoted from 's post on the first page.)
i've tried all days in December visited her in room all the time in desember but there wasn't any option to give the phone to her...

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
i've tried all days in December visited her in room all the time in desember but there wasn't any option to give the phone to her...
Might have been after december, sometime in january try that and see what happens.

Barrin

Jun 12, 2017
This are the items you need to have bought for Yana, 9 if you include the swimsuit.
- Bought Yana sweater...
- Bought Yana dress...
- I bought a Jana sweatshirt...
- Bought Jan Mike...
- Bought Joanna jacket...
- Bought Jan`s shorts...
- Bought Jan black top...
- Bought Jan green topic...
- Bought Yana swimsuit...
Not sure what the Mike is. Is it the top that goes with the shorts?

Seem to be stuck here as she's not visiting my room.

roxas valentine

Jun 28, 2017
I'm having a difficult time to find this
  • So later she enter in your room after 20:00 requesting money. Offer an alternative. She will refuse but some days later she enter your room at night again and accept offer. First blowjob happen.
She never came to my room and ask for money, but one day after a day passed i paid her, is it suppose to be like this? or i miss the "offer an alternative"?

Edit:
Found the fix, i use save editor and change

Jan charging in value to 0

Last edited:

Help

Aug 5, 2016
Roxas thing doesn't work, can anyone please help me, I to am paying her but never had her come to my room

Nov 30, 2017
I'm having a difficult time to find this
  • So later she enter in your room after 20:00 requesting money. Offer an alternative. She will refuse but some days later she enter your room at night again and accept offer. First blowjob happen.
She never came to my room and ask for money, but one day after a day passed i paid her, is it suppose to be like this? or i miss the "offer an alternative"?

Edit:
Found the fix, i use save editor and change

Jan charging in value to 0
Do you perhaps still know the Russian line to change? Save editor has a lot of Russian lines pertaining Yana's quests.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
why its so hard to raise her depravity and behaviour.or am i doing it wrong?
You need to put sleeping pills in her juice, once a week, then you do the touch and feel at same night, rinse and repeat entire night if you want :p

Then you can buy her a swimsuit eventually, do some trips to the beach and start buy her clothes, and you will progress.

doutor pimpolho

Jan 19, 2018
I keep giving her pills and going to the park, giving coffe and helping exercises, checking on her on bathroom, with or without a boner, and she doesnt improve, just normal on behavior and depravity. Something wrong?

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
Yeah this one seem to be extremely grindy .. i guess i did the sleeping pills night fondling for months now and i can't get her depravity and behaviour stats to leave normal. The only thing you need to monitor if she randomly awaks or her attitude will drop to the bottom.....

Edit: Just now i got the option .. i needed three full months to only get her to liberated and the option to buy the cloths .. if i see correctly i now need about 40k+ to buy all cloths .. and i thought her sister is already a expensive bitch.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
Some new updated info on Yana, it was posted on discussion page but I'm not sure where or by who.

Yana - After having anal sex 3 times with her, there's a tight window on Sat/Sun between 12:00-13:00 in your room where she asks to borrow your laptop. Once you let her borrow it, check the kitchen between 13:00-14:00 to see what she's up to. Then, again, be in your room between 12-13 during the weekend, and have a conversation with her when she asks for the laptop again. After that, be in your room on Tuesday or Thursday between 18:00-21:00 to take her virginity.

Azrael

Mar 11, 2017
Going to share this here, because it drove me nuts before I figured it out last night. To unlock the anal sex with Yana, you need to actually buy anal lube from the sex shop IN ADDITION to the phone. Apparently.