Archived [SoB] Yana

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
sorry for being a noob but i'm a noob so i can't help it.lol
its fine, its one of the many walkthroughs i need to go through and update with that info so that question would already be answered

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
Okay sorry about my screw around Ac

I know right... anyway i got a favour to ask of you to @DeMarcus16, can you go through yana, an list down a walkthrough an i will update it accordingly.... this one is due for a major one.
If you don't need it right away (lot on my plate for the next few days), I will give it the "old college try".

Abracine

May 6, 2017
Hi!

I can't progress in her quest, she never come to my room to ask me to go to the park.

I have bought all her clothes (8 with the swimsuit), go to the beach to do the 3 actions, and go to the park. SHe is Ready for anything and Liberated, but i can't go further... any tips ?

pyeara

Dec 27, 2016
Hi!

I can't progress in her quest, she never come to my room to ask me to go to the park.

I have bought all her clothes (8 with the swimsuit), go to the beach to do the 3 actions, and go to the park. SHe is Ready for anything and Liberated, but i can't go further... any tips ?
i think its 8 without the swimsuit

damiannld

Jul 21, 2017
This are the items you need to have bought for Yana, 9 if you include the swimsuit.
- Bought Yana sweater...
- Bought Yana dress...
- I bought a Jana sweatshirt...
- Bought Jan Mike...
- Bought Joanna jacket...
- Bought Jan`s shorts...
- Bought Jan black top...
- Bought Jan green topic...
- Bought Yana swimsuit...

Abracine

May 6, 2017
Yep it works, I went to the park with her, I speak 2 times with my mom and my sister, but now nothing change, I try to go see her between 24h (midnight) and 6:00 am but nothing happen...

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Yep it works, I went to the park with her, I speak 2 times with my mom and my sister, but now nothing change, I try to go see her between 24h (midnight) and 6:00 am but nothing happen...
This quest is rather grindy. You have to keep repeating steps so you make progress. Marina is the same. You keep thinking you missed something. I assume you are clicking on her name, which is in color and maked as a link? Yana's room events are almost completely set up that way
I don't remember to many of the other quests being dependent on that. Damn game is so inconsistent.

Ayl

May 22, 2017
is it ok if i offered her money? like, 2000 weekly? will she still come to me to ask for money?

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
S.O.B YANA.gif Like to add there are more scenes for yana, which include fucking her ass when you win at cards or when you go to caress her later on in the evening. (after you give her the phone)

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
I tried to save the game when she came to my room in the towel and then it switched to another scene with my mother and sister, meaning I was not able to pick on of the options. Am I completely locked out of the rest of her content now or will the choice come up again later? I might need a save game fix to get the option again otherwise.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I tried to save the game when she came to my room in the towel and then it switched to another scene with my mother and sister, meaning I was not able to pick on of the options. Am I completely locked out of the rest of her content now or will the choice come up again later? I might need a save game fix to get the option again otherwise.
Hinestly i dont know you could be if it doesnt retrigger than yes. If i does you have your answer

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Hinestly i dont know you could be if it doesnt retrigger than yes. If i does you have your answer
Ah, then it seems I'm locked out of it. I'll either need to start over from the beginning or figure out how to reset it in the save file then. Yuck. Thanks!

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Ah, then it seems I'm locked out of it. I'll either need to start over from the beginning or figure out how to reset it in the save file then. Yuck. Thanks!

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Haha, I know. I have the program. I've just never used it before and have to find out WHERE in my save file to use it this time. :) But thanks again!

EDIT: What makes it difficult is not being able to highlight variable names in the editor so I can translate them using Google or something. I've found a whole list of variables with her name in them (Яна), but it will take me ages to find which one I should be changing for this particular interaction.

Last edited:

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
hi. can u please tell me when and where did u give here the phone?
After december if I remember correctly. Since I think its meant to be a week day you give it to her (quoted from 's post on the first page.)

Edited post (damn copy and paste :))

Last edited: