Archived [SoB] Yana

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
@ ROve : same at you, but you need to buy sleeping pills ( computer) first. Now, how to use these is the question.
trying with the coffe at 6am, nothing... nothing in weekday, perhaps the week end when she is in kitchen at 9am ?
To put sleeping pill in drink usually in the afternlons while no one is the kitchen.... an yes when here stats or her attitude towards you are higher yoi can invite her to the shops

Wesser234

May 4, 2017
what that means is where you meet them so, mum in the kitchen at 8am, an your sister in her room during the weekends
I talked to both of them once, but I don't get the option to do it again. Do I need a certain amount of corruption?

Wesser234

May 4, 2017
yeah, usualy takes a day. or so.
I've been trying for weeks. I talked to mom on Sunday at 8 and Sister at some time in the afternoon, and after that I've not been able to do anything. Mom is in the middle of the alt path, and I've done nothing with the Sister. (Not sure if those do anything to the Step-Sister path.)

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I've been trying for weeks. I talked to mom on Sunday at 8 and Sister at some time in the afternoon, and after that I've not been able to do anything. Mom is in the middle of the alt path, and I've done nothing with the Sister. (Not sure if those do anything to the Step-Sister path.)
Give us a second ill quickly breeze up to that point

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
okay, i went through it, you need to talk to your sister first an select "Set Aganist Yana"

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I think maybe I should just retry because I'm not getting it and I've talked to sister and mother once about Yana.
have you talk to yana on the weekend, you may have gone past this step... see if you can ask her whats wrong

Mantis Toboggan

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
I got to "visit stepsister between 24:00 and 6:00 on weekend and ask her what happened". Between midnight and 6 am? She's sleeping I have no options. I've already done the "set against" conversation with mom and sis.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I got to "visit stepsister between 24:00 and 6:00 on weekend and ask her what happened". Between midnight and 6 am? She's sleeping I have no options. I've already done the "set against" conversation with mom and sis.
I havent gone trough an fixed this guide yet, it should be between 6 an 24 not the other way

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Ok I got it figured out. Seems like you have to wait a week or so. I skipped forward a week and the option appeared.
Good to know, ill add it to my notes, for when i update this guide... should get through most of them this weekend... been busy working

mehh

Mar 9, 2017
My game is bugged. I've done the cleaning and told mom it's done, but the room remains the same and she is not appearing. What variable should I edit in my savegame?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
My game is bugged. I've done the cleaning and told mom it's done, but the room remains the same and she is not appearing. What variable should I edit in my savegame?
She should appear 2nd day of the August, if you dont cheat days.