Archived [SoB] Yana

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
600x600.jpg
About heroine
Jan (aka ) - summary younger sister hero dad. Sweetheart enslaving a girl from the village or residential type settlements. She came to prepare for admission to a local university. She bit shy of the big city, to prefer sitting at home and the lessons of the park in which it can be reduced. He likes to watch programs about the gambling, can she plays?

Walkthrough:
  • You first meet her shortly after cleaning the spare room 3 times once mom request you to do so. Invite her to the park a few times on Saturdays. You can invite her to the beach but she don't have a swimsuit so you can buy her one on sundays (if the option doesn't appear you need to corrupt her some more).
  • Take her on shopping on weekends to buy more clothes for her (need to buy all 8). After some time you can massage her in her room at night between 19:00 and 21:00. You can also bring coffee to her in the kitchen at 6:00 and help her with exercises in the hall at 7:00.
  • After corrupting some more she will enter your room and invite you to the park and the first kiss happen. Next day she enter your room again and say it was wrong. Go talk with sister in her room on weekends about stepsister. So talk to mom in the kitchen at 8:00 till 9:00 about stepsister. Talk again with sister and mom about stepsister on same times and locations.
  • After this visit stepsister between 24:00 and 6:00 on weekend and ask her what happened. After this you can play cards with her at night but you will lose every time. So go to Vova in the university and talk with him about cards and he will give you a special set of cards. Now you can win and progress with her. After win a lot of times you enter her room and a dialog will trigger. Now you unlock new actions like kissing and gropping.
  • So later she enter in your room after 20:00 requesting money. Offer an alternative. She will refuse but some days later she enter your room at night again and accept offer. First blowjob happen.

Oct 15, 2016
How do you increase corruption?
You have to corrupt her to liberated with sleeping pills.

After you get her to allow shopping:
You have to buy each item at least one time for her (write down what you have bought, save-load)
You have to invite her to the beach to all three locations.

AlbericEtzel

Apr 29, 2017
Why people calling her step-sister. She is his father's daughter, that means she's his half sister, not a step-sister. Game creator better correct this.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Why people calling her step-sister. She is his father's daughter, that means she's his half sister, not a step-sister. Game creator better correct this.
In its current state the game is mostly machine translated - thus the step sister and not half-sister

Reactions: danny19

AlbericEtzel

Apr 29, 2017
In its current state the game is mostly machine translated - thus the step sister and not half-sister
I know this game is translated on machine, That's why comment creators better correct these mistakes. at early game i thought Yana is his step sister (Step siblings not share blood, They are connected through their parents marriage). but then i find out Yana is blood related to MC (they are share the father's blood, but different mothers). Yana is MC's half sister or they're half sibling.

Oct 20, 2016
I wanted to put a list of all the items she needs from the shopping trips since I haven't seen it. Might make it a bit easier for people. Sweater, Green Topic, Topic Black, Sports Sweatshirt, Shorty Suit, Lightweight Jacket, Turquoise T-shirt, Dress

Reactions: muttdoggy

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
how do you continue after the first blowjob, the guide ends there?
After the initial BJ you can get additional ones in certain instances, at the beach/park, shower, her room evening, for losing at cards, kitchen in the morning, at night when she is sleeping, etc. At some point she will come to you and mention a new iphone. You buy it from you computer. Giving it to her unlocks an anal scene. Or at least that seems to be what is happening. Sometimes it is hard to tell with jibberish english.

Last edited:
Reactions: jjy7677

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
hey guys, i got to the point where she asks for an iphone. I bought it on the laptop, but I can't give it to her. where and when shoud I do that?

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
hey guys, i got to the point where she asks for an iphone. I bought it on the laptop, but I can't give it to her. where and when shoud I do that?
After december if i remeber correctly. Since i think its meant to be a week day you give it to her

Reactions: Filipe86

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
@ ROve : same at you, but you need to buy sleeping pills ( computer) first. Now, how to use these is the question.
trying with the coffe at 6am, nothing... nothing in weekday, perhaps the week end when she is in kitchen at 9am ?