PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
Bunny event is broken or i'm missing something ? it said "You have a new follower: Bunn" but i got nothing.

papasmurf

Apr 7, 2017
the v15 is out, seems to be a big update
Changelog from his site

Version 15

New features

• The brothel building and its successors introduce new content:
    • You can now visit the brothel as soon as you have built it
    • Instead of a fixed amount your brothel now earns income depending on the amount of people working in it
    • You can visit the brothel as customer and have a nice time with one of the whores working there
    • You can work in the brothel yourself to earn additional income. You will earn more the better your stats are
    • Each new level of brothel (High-class brothel, Red light district, Red light city) unlocks new whores in the brothel, increases income and the amount of people working there
    • You can assign your followers and prisoners to work in the brothel
  • The Overview screen got replaced by a menu to the side of each screen:
    • All major functionality is now accessible on each screen
    • Each screen has a shortcut assigned and you can jump to them by pressing the key on your keyboard
    • The map size got slightly reduced to make space for the new menu but you can now scroll it by dragging your mouse
  • When you have visited a territory but did not manage to conquer it the map now shows a small icon on this tile. Also the sidebar now shows which obstacle you encountered on this land.
  • Buildings in progress now have the number of turns until they are finished displayed
  • The Pray & Train views got completely reworked:
    • The views should now be a bit more intuitive and easier to understand when you can improve your stats by how much
    • You can now pray to shrink certain body parts or to even remove them as a whole
    • You can now train & pray for arbitrary amounts of stat increases
    • After praying your new body is displayed now
  • The sexual skills and genital size are now displayed for your followers in the government view
Events

• The event where your city gets attacked by fanatics of Abstinencia got completely reworked. It is now part of a small event chain and will also introduce a new character
  • New event when conquering Forest tiles: Goblin tribeswoman (User submitted event)
Images

• As part of the brothel content 45 new images got added:
    • 2 images of the brothel itself
    • 21 images of whores in the brothel
    • 6 images of whores masturbating
    • 4 images of sex with whores
    • 12 images of existing persons in the brothel and/or masturbating
Bug fixes

• Fixed several bugs in the Paradise storyline when a female player joins Marcus
  • When a male character changed to a female one and reverted the change his penis size was lost
  • The food at the festival was costing more gold than displayed
  • The entire player army got experience after the player fought a duel
  • You were wrongly informed that neutral buildings were destroyed
  • In events where a soldier got removed from your army the name of the soldier shown on the screen did not always match the actual soldier that was removed
  • Fixed some display bugs in Firefox
Other

• A new sex interaction is available: Watch them masturbate
  • Added the amount of gold the decisions cost to some events that were missing it
  • A hint in the save view now warns of the problem with keeping save games forever in the browser cache
version 15

Reactions: Gabaw and DrackDrap

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just imagined how swarm of dwarfs is waiting their turn to rape a defeated enemy hero after a legion of halberdiers finish up...

A trully exiting thing to see

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Is there a way to only have female enemies show up?
Why?
Afraid of playing a man and losing a battle, then having done to your character what they'd do to the enemy?

any cheats??
You can either edit the information in the html file, or you've saved to a specific location (typically your downloads folder).

tenaka88

Jul 23, 2018
i have mixed feelings... i wanna try it but i see "text based" and kinda dunno what to think... because text based games aren't my cup of tea but is this game only text based? i can see some "action" in the images so dunno... is it worth the dl?

pandabweer

Modder
Oct 11, 2017
Cheats...

For the lazy ones like me an edit script file. Put the file in the folder js and overwrite the file.
*You must start the game at normal DEFAULT diffeculty.
Made for V15

If anyone wants me to make a cheated version for upcomming versions please let me know.

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Just for info since I receive a ton of bug reports from the version that got copied to this thread: You can play the online version on where a lot of the obvious bugs have been fixed, including the lactation drug one.

If you save your game to a file you can load it in the online version, it is perfectly compatible.

Reactions: Elvis25
4.00 star(s) 24 Votes