Nonya Bizz

May 12, 2018
I see there's a way to change your gender should you want to, but it all seems to be male-female, will there be any implementation of being able to turn into a herm or even being able to apply changes to NPCs?

Graen

Nov 21, 2017
I see there's a way to change your gender should you want to, but it all seems to be male-female, will there be any implementation of being able to turn into a herm or even being able to apply changes to NPCs?
You already can for yourself, just pray.

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
"Usually, you confront them at their main castle tile. Did you conquer this and nothing happened?"

No castle showed on the map for them, I figured it was just hidden with magic and just took all their territory looking for it and never found it.

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
There is a repeatable scene where you have to choose between science and religion something like chief scientist vs head priestess, and if you choose the scientist you get 100 knowledge (which is great for early game). Currently there is no reward for choosing the priestess and something similar for faith could work.
You get some religiousness if you choose your priestess but it might be that it is already maxed out for you.

"Usually, you confront them at their main castle tile. Did you conquer this and nothing happened?"

No castle showed on the map for them, I figured it was just hidden with magic and just took all their territory looking for it and never found it.
Ok, I don't want to sound rude and will add it to my bug tracker if it doesn't help but... did you scroll down enough to see the entire map?

Wrynn13

Apr 11, 2018
You get some religiousness if you choose your priestess but it might be that it is already maxed out for you.

Ok, I don't want to sound rude and will add it to my bug tracker if it doesn't help but... did you scroll down enough to see the entire map?
Somehow I managed to completely miss that the map scrolled now. Yes it's there and that wasn't rude but helpful.

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
awesome game
first time i enjoy a game with this style
manly cuz of the futa in it xD
A msg to de Creator: focus on filling the art gap .. more than extanding/expanding the story
i mean damn the story is will filled :)

Terribleman69

Jul 31, 2017
I really enjoyed this game and I'm not even a fan of strategy games.Only problem I ran into was that you can run into the Paradise rebels again and again,making the caravan appear multiple times on the map and it seems that destroying it doesn't really do anything.Other than that,great job and I'm really looking forward to the next updates.

Merandira

Jun 16, 2018
Sooo, this might be because i'm an idiot or haven't noticed something but after i destroy the Slaving Gear for Marcus, how do i contact him? All i can do is conquer the cave he's in and then i'm forced to fight him

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Sooo, this might be because i'm an idiot or haven't noticed something but after i destroy the Slaving Gear for Marcus, how do i contact him? All i can do is conquer the cave he's in and then i'm forced to fight him
Yes, unfortunately, that is a bug in this release, it happens when joining Marcus as a female player character. It will be fixed in the next version. Sorry for that one.

Merandira

Jun 16, 2018
Good to know, are there any plans to create an antithesis faction for Paradise where the gender roles are reversed? could be interesting to see how to balance ties between a mysoginistic and misandric nation

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Good to know, are there any plans to create an antithesis faction for Paradise where the gender roles are reversed? could be interesting to see how to balance ties between a mysoginistic and misandric nation
For the moment I do not plan to add new factions soon, first I need to fill a lot of content and close some gaps in a lot of areas of the game. At some point, however, I will expand the current map further and add several new factions. To be honest I have not made plans on those yet.

One thing I do want to add earlier though is that you can make rules in your own kingdom that prefer one gender or another and thereby shape society to your liking. And of course, this could also lead to interesting interactions with Paradise.

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
Couple things I would like to suggest:
1. Making it so people not in government can fight as units. This would make it so you don't have a bunch of people who are useless beyond whichever 5 or 6 you may use throughout the game.
2. Auto-leveling, bc leveling up everyone late game is awful.
3. A marker for when you've hit max height/dick size, like with boobs. Those two seem to not have a cap for some reason? Idk
4. Maybe lowering the happiness/religiousness max/mins so that the gains and losses are more meaningful? At 2000 you can lose a ridiculous amount in one turn and not care. I'd personally do a 0-1000 but it's obv up to you.

Questions:
1. Does Arena/Regular Reputation do anything? I can't see anything besides flavor.
2. Is there anything to government people like Captain Boot/Dominatra as Head Priest beyond flavor(not that I don't love it)?

This may seem kind of critical, but I really do love this game, just want to see it improve.

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Couple things I would like to suggest:
1. Making it so people not in government can fight as units. This would make it so you don't have a bunch of people who are useless beyond whichever 5 or 6 you may use throughout the game.
2. Auto-leveling, bc leveling up everyone late game is awful.
3. A marker for when you've hit max height/dick size, like with boobs. Those two seem to not have a cap for some reason? Idk
4. Maybe lowering the happiness/religiousness max/mins so that the gains and losses are more meaningful? At 2000 you can lose a ridiculous amount in one turn and not care. I'd personally do a 0-1000 but it's obv up to you.

Questions:
1. Does Arena/Regular Reputation do anything? I can't see anything besides flavor.
2. Is there anything to government people like Captain Boot/Dominatra as Head Priest beyond flavor(not that I don't love it)?
To your questions:
1. The Arena reputation is currently fluff only, the regular reputation slightly modifies some events, but not in a dramatic way
2. No, not right now but probably in some future version

Regarding your suggestions:
1. So first of all in the new version that got released this week on patreon (will be available to the public in two weeks), there is something more you can do with your prisoners and followers - you can have them work in the brothel and earn money for you. Aside from this, I have thought several times about making them available in your army and ultimately it boils down to being really hard to balance, which is why I have shied away from this so far.
2. Yes, auto-levelling on my todo list, unfortunately, it did not make it into the last version
3. There is no max size for dicks and height because some people just want them bigger and bigger and it seems no matter how large I allow it there are always players that would like their dong even longer, so I just went with no limit
4. That's an interesting point, I will think about it

dregirerig

Oct 29, 2017
4. I totally disagree. The large (maybe even open) scale does way better in simulating things like nations. You can definitely do a lot with many small changes; Victoria 2 is pretty much based around doing a lot of small things that contribute on the whole. On counter example Crusader Kings 2 opinions are on -200 - 200 scale and on heavily modded editions that starts to really be constraining. Other example Democracy 3 has all its attributes capped that completely fucks the 'end game' and makes it unplayable (to me at least).

hw2121

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Will there be a furry/Monstergirl nation? Also How big are the maps going to get?
I don't want to rule out a monstergirl nation at some point but not in the near future.

The map is not going to get any bigger as I feel it would start to get confusing and the content could would depend too much on which direction the player heads to. But I do plan to add new maps to which you can expand.

Reactions: Wrynn13 and Sojonin

PolarJade

Sep 24, 2017
4. I totally disagree. The large (maybe even open) scale does way better in simulating things like nations. You can definitely do a lot with many small changes; Victoria 2 is pretty much based around doing a lot of small things that contribute on the whole. On counter example Crusader Kings 2 opinions are on -200 - 200 scale and on heavily modded editions that starts to really be constraining. Other example Democracy 3 has all its attributes capped that completely fucks the 'end game' and makes it unplayable (to me at least).
I get that, but it also means that late game it's an entirely pointless stat, there is literally no way for you to lose enough to make it matter because of how much you've built up/are producing.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
One way to counter this might be to make the upcoming additional maps add a factor into the game. Say, first map is standard, second map is 1.05, third is 1.10, etc. (Note: factors are just for example, I don't know the effective balancing #).

The reasoning could simply be that it is more costly and exhausting to manage a larger and larger empire, so the potential losses would accelerate as the size of the conquered lands (as measured in maps) grows.

Of course, I have no idea how this would be programmed and I don't want our master planner smashing his head on his keyboard, but that's my offer to mix and match the requests.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes