Mar 5, 2020
from hw21, the dev on discord:

I wanted to do this for a very long time and finally managed to get to it. Here is the source code, images and resources for xxxivilization. I provide these under CC BY license which means you can basically do with it whatever you please, even use it commercially.
Source code(updated): Mega
Images(updated): Mega
DAZ Files used to create renders (awaiting reupload): Mega

If you want to extend / mod the game there is a readme.txt in the source code zip that should give some basic instructions, but you will overall need javascript knowledge to do more than simple stuff.
The DAZ files won't be usable directly since I used a ton of products that you would need to use them but someone requested it so here it is.
I still occasionally lurk here so if someone is interested in continuing working on the game and has some issues feel free to drop a message and I might answer, although probably not in a super timely manner.
Since it has all been abandoned.I would like to have the links to the source code for modding purposes.

here's every you should need boss.....i think?....

Reactions: returner

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Reactions: loppar

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Yeah, no. I have been trying to download it but no use. Anyone has a mega link or somesuch?
Sorry, but you seem to be having a different issue?

The pixledrain and workupload links at the top of this forum,
https://f95zone.to/threads/xxxivilization-ch-2-5-fix4-hw21.9224/post-11390716 (as OwlBeer posted),
and

All seem to be working. So you are having a different issue.
Are you, by chance, using a VPN? I know that causes problems for me sometimes.

Sorry, don't know what else to suggest.

Best of luck

I saw your post with regards to the rpdl torrent.

One issue that they have, for some reason...is the exact thing your are experiencing.
It happened to me once as well.

So, delete the torrent, clear it from your torrent program.
Go back to

In the top right, click on your username and choose Sign Out.

Log back in and try the torrent again. Sounds dumb...but that's one of the recommended things.
I did that once and it's been fine since.

Hope that works.

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
It's a bit of a shame when abandoned projects like this are not made open source so the community can continue them.
One the previous page.
from hw21, the dev on discord:

I wanted to do this for a very long time and finally managed to get to it. Here is the source code, images and resources for xxxivilization. I provide these under CC BY license which means you can basically do with it whatever you please, even use it commercially.
Source code(updated): Mega
Images(updated): Mega
DAZ Files used to create renders (awaiting reupload): Mega

If you want to extend / mod the game there is a readme.txt in the source code zip that should give some basic instructions, but you will overall need javascript knowledge to do more than simple stuff.
The DAZ files won't be usable directly since I used a ton of products that you would need to use them but someone requested it so here it is.
I still occasionally lurk here so if someone is interested in continuing working on the game and has some issues feel free to drop a message and I might answer, although probably not in a super timely manner.

returner

Sep 2, 2023
Thanks OwlBeer Forgotted PhazeUFO for the links. I have tried all of them but I just keep getting a loading screen after mega Loads itself.
I also didn't get any pixeldrain links in the last page and are you talking about the one that was in the first page?
Maybe it's a VPN thing? I need to look into this - Der Maskierte saw the github page. Looks interesting.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Thanks OwlBeer Forgotted PhazeUFO for the links. I have tried all of them but I just keep getting a loading screen after mega Loads itself.
I also didn't get any pixeldrain links in the last page and are you talking about the one that was in the first page?
Maybe it's a VPN thing? I need to look into this - Der Maskierte saw the github page. Looks interesting.
Strange. Both downloaded just fine for me. I am assuming it is your VPN. Are you able to disable it for this? If not, perhaps the discord would be able to better help you.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes