Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
As far as I know, there's no decensored version.
From Clymenia games, I think only Luxuria got a partial decensor for the standing pictures only.

At this point I don't mind at all the censorship on genitals :closedtongue:

Reactions: Silma

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
I am making some headway with the mod.
Now it's just about writing extra scene, hopefully I'll be able to release a new version.
I'm aiming to finish the first area.

Reactions: CamiKaa

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
I am making some headway with the mod.
Now it's just about writing extra scene, hopefully I'll be able to release a new version.
I'm aiming to finish the first area.
I'm glad to hear!
Well that's just some idea but.. Do you have plan to make Aisha pregnant as well?
Remember those Record Sphere Other? The last one is Aisha on class teaching how to make babies, in a practical way. I really wish there was one more sphere where she actually got impregnated by their students

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
That's the thing. I don't think I will.

I might be mis-remembering it, but I think she stated that she was infertile after taking up the tome of lust.
And asides from that, as you say, it would be mostly the record sphrere where I can competently create a pregnancy narrative around her.

---
About the decensored, I was asking because I needed it for an edit.

---
In other news, I'm trying to figure out how to make a pregset for her babydoll clothing.
NewCanvas1.jpg

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
I might be mis-remembering it, but I think she stated that she was infertile after taking up the tome of lust.
Was she? I guess I need to fully play the game again XD

The wip babydoll preg ver. is looking good. I can't imagine how hard it is to edit those things. Specially that you need to simulate the clothing going up to fit around her belly

Why exactly you needed decensored images for?

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
This mod is supposed to have an option so you can see birthing scenes.
I wanted to get my hand on any official ish decensoring so I can use it to make my edits go smoother.
Sure I can do it myself... but yeah. being lazy.

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
The birthing scenes will have her vagina uncensored?
Considering all h-scenes are censored, having those censored as well would make it pass as something of the game itself, not an addition. Not sure if I'm making sense, lol. Your image edits so far pass me the feeling that it could literally be in the game, like you won't notice the transition between official and modded.
But that's ultimately up to you.

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
:eazyHype: :eazyHype:
Which event is this one? I remember seeing the pics in the folder but forgot where we trigger it.
You said you're aiming for the first area, so I guess it's somewhere there.

Edit: Nvm, that's the arena one xD

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Sorry for being silent, a bit busy with irl work. That and having trouble writing coz fapping too much.

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Sorry for being silent, a bit busy with irl work. That and having trouble writing coz fapping too much.
Not a problem, I figured you got busy. But yeah take your time.
It's better to take it slow but steady than doing a lot of work in a short time, and then get burnt and drop the mod altogether.
But save some fapping for Liz when all of this work is complete! :closedtongue:

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Not a problem, I figured you got busy. But yeah take your time.
It's better to take it slow but steady than doing a lot of work in a short time, and then get burnt and drop the mod altogether.
But save some fapping for Liz when all of this work is complete! :closedtongue:
.... You say that, but I can't help it. I just made one of Liz's belly in one of the preg scenes even larger!
Coz Twins!

That and it takes me too long to finish one storyline/fuckline.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Thanks. Though that's gonna be a while.
As it is, the next release is only set to try and complete the first area. (At least, as complete as I can get it.)

Now, I need some help. I need some beta testers. And also, when I release 0.02, I wanna know if I should update this thread or make a new one? I'm not too sure I understood the rule for it. I know it said, "Do not update".... but my OCD tells me otherwise.

Contact me if you're interested in beta testing.

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Thanks. Though that's gonna be a while.
As it is, the next release is only set to try and complete the first area. (At least, as complete as I can get it.)

Now, I need some help. I need some beta testers. And also, when I release 0.02, I wanna know if I should update this thread or make a new one? I'm not too sure I understood the rule for it. I know it said, "Do not update".... but my OCD tells me otherwise.

Contact me if you're interested in beta testing.
I can do beta testing as well.
Hmm I never created a thread here so I'm not really sure. But I belive you should update this thread name with your version instead of making a new one. This is what I've seen around here.

By the way, how are you planning the preg scenes. Does it escalate with Liz lewdness, or they are a single event, no matter the lewd level?

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes