Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
logo.png

Overview:

This mod is meant to help everyone who played it recover from the worst kind of blueballing...
Pregnancy blueballing. (gasp!)
I added breeding... from getting pregnant to giving birth.
At least that's the plan anyway.
I also want to add a Milking Cow Liz Questline

If you like the game, please consider supporting the original developers.

Updated: 06-27-2023
Game/Creator:
Modder: Silma(SilmaDrillion), Borkenone, Loserishome
Mod artists: Silma(SilmaDrillion), Arkone
Tester: CamiKaa
Mod Version
: 0.50.2a
Base Game Source Version: 1.05 (Non-steam english version)
Language: English
Discord:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Silma's subscribestar:

Features:
Installation:

Change-Log:

Main Download:

Last edited:

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Oh man oh man! Why pregnancy was not included in the first place!?
I do hope you manage to implement everything you want to.
By the way, there is a mod that expands this game on ULMF, by .
Would it be possible to play with both? Or perhaps you two could work together to make it into a single amazing mod.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Doing a quick scope at the thread, it would seem that his mod handled the disheveling and other things that feels like things left behind by the devs.

I'm not sure if the client I'm modding is derived from his or not, but I do hope it is. It's XVI ver 1.05.

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Doing a quick scope at the thread, it would seem that his mod handled the disheveling and other things that feels like things left behind by the devs.

I'm not sure if the client I'm modding is derived from his or not, but I do hope it is. It's XVI ver 1.05.
Yeah he restored some cut content. Basically we can walk around with any costume and there's some more dishelving options.

Here is his changes:
XVI EN-Plus readme.txt

By the way, your "photoshopping" skills are amazing. The preg changes are really well done!
I can't wait for more updates on this mod :eazyHype: :eazyHype: :eazyHype:

Reactions: Lilifox and Silma

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
Damn when this is complete I might actually play the game for longer than 10 minutes

Reactions: Silma

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
UI
Yeah he restored some cut content. Basically we can walk around with any costume and there's some more dishelving options.

By the way, your "photoshopping" skills are amazing. The preg changes are really well done!
I can't wait for more updates on this mod :eazyHype: :eazyHype: :eazyHype:
if you'd like you can search me at hentai foundry for my other stuff.

Reactions: CamiKaa

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
so does this game have gallery or anything alike? if so please share a save, too lazy to grind through

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Who here knows a bit about RPGMaker?
I do have one problem and that is getting the menu sprite to play nice.
The Image below shows her not pregnant, when all her other systems say she is.
I thought I already found the script for it, but after deleting said script and the game still ran... yeah.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Applying what I can from Brokenone's mod. (No offense to him... but damn is that name emo as fuck.)
Trying to do it one by one as to not break what I currently have.

Edit: Dear God, adding this 2nd clothing state is gonna take a lot of doing. Fack

Edit Edit: Starting a Gitlab.

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
I don't have knowledge about RPG Maker stuff. How do I even open the files at Data folder?

Do I kinda copy paste the whole game into a new project at RPG Maker VX Ace?

Edit: NVM, I've found how.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
I don't have knowledge about RPG Maker stuff. How do I even open the files at Data folder?

Do I kinda copy paste the whole game into a new project at RPG Maker VX Ace?

Edit: NVM, I've found how.
Thank you for your interest. I just need some extra hands to try and find the code that handles the menu sprites.

I've translated as much of the code descriptions as I could to help me find what i need to edit.

-------

As for the Brokenone's mods, it'll take a while to apply his changes. Some of them would require me to abandon some of his modifications. As it is, the parts that i want to add requires me to make image edits to even more items.

That said, some are definitely worth adding in.

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
You modded the right script but something must be wrong with the logic perhaps?

Try to analyze how brokenone did his script (+ステ画面立ち絵). It is modified in a way so the new dishelve state is also shown in the menu.

You said you removed the entire script but the game still works. Maybe it's because the game then uses the script where Aisha is in the party? If you do remove both scripts, then you can no longer change your menu sprites, and your in-game sprite stays the last outfit you had (since the scripts also modify your in-game sprites). Perhaps you must modify Aisha menu with the pregnancy sprite logic as well.

-----
Edit:
Also, did you notice that the new images (normal clothes) for the menu are blurred? The naked sprites also changes Liz width a bit (as well as the Shourd armor).
The armor (chastity) also moves her coordinates a bit.
But the other images (the ones that are not used on the menu) are perfectly done. (Liz doesn't change propotion or coordinates).
The picture file called: "メニューリズ裸" have two variations, "メニューリズ裸0" and "メニューリズ裸-preg", but both images are not a pregnant variation but a copy of the first.

I've also noticed that you don't have the translated images from Cadgy included, so here they are:

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
You modded the right script but something must be wrong with the logic perhaps?

Try to analyze how brokenone did his script (+ステ画(が)面立(おもだ)ち絵(え)). It is modified in a way so the new dishelve state is also shown in the menu.

You said you removed the entire script but the game still works. Maybe it's because the game then uses the script where Aisha is in the party? If you do remove both scripts, then you can no longer change your menu sprites, and your in-game sprite stays the last outfit you had (since the scripts also modify your in-game sprites). Perhaps you must modify Aisha menu with the pregnancy sprite logic as well.
Curious.... I'll look into that. As for how it was coded.... That's gonna get even more confusing when I apply Brokenone's mod.

--------

Also, did you notice that the new images (normal clothes) for the menu are blurred? The naked sprites also changes Liz width a bit (as well as the Shourd armor).
The armor (chastity) also moves her coordinates a bit.
But the other images (the ones that are not used on the menu) are perfectly done. (Liz doesn't change propotion or coordinates).
The picture file called: "メニューリズ裸(はだか)" have two variations, "メニューリズ裸(はだか)0" and "メニューリズ裸(はだか)-preg", but both images are not a pregnant variation but a copy of the first.
Looking at the files, you are right. Now that I think about it, I did notice it but didn't correct it because I wanted to get the code running first. As to why the regular clothing is blurred, it's because it's just a scaled down version of the regular game sprite one. And not only is it scaled down it also was forced to fit in the other menu sprites. and from what I can gather, the menu sprites initially were made quite different to the other sprites, so grafting my preg edit to the menu sprites were yielding very unfavorable results.

Also, thanks for the resources.

Bummed out I haven't been able to make a preg edit for the other clothings, so I'm working on a new armor set instead.

There is a cow farm in the game after all.

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
LMAO, that looks really nice.
About the blurred menu images. You left a .PSD inside the picture folder and it's the one of the menu. I played with it a bit and even though the sprites are different you can alleviate it with a bit of smart sharpen.
If you scale down to 87,5% you'll get a really fitting image, then use a tiny bit of smart sharpen (I've set to 15% and 0,5px) and that's it. (Or maybe use even less amount %)
I'm just a newbie on PS by the way, so yeah... :coldsweat:

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
And here I just finished implementing my own cleans.

As for other pregedits... I want to do one for the Dirndl, but I don't know how to go about it!
Waist high apron, Corset like midsection.... not belly ready stuff...!

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
And here I just finished implementing my own cleans.

As for other pregedits... I want to do one for the Dirndl, but I don't know how to go about it!
Waist high apron, Corset like midsection.... not belly ready stuff...!
Amazingly done! Thanks a bunch for them :D

Yeah, the corset looks hard to do something about it D:

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Finally got it working.
It would seem to be that the script of aisha and Liz menu sprites were duplicates.

So that's done. YEEEEEE!!!!!!
upload_2018-5-25_4-24-6.png

Also, wasn't there a 3rd state for the bunny clothing?

I'm not sure where I saw it, but I think it was both boobs showing and her crotch exposed as well...

upload_2018-5-25_4-26-2.png

New clothing
upload_2018-5-25_5-59-26.png upload_2018-5-25_6-0-9.png メニュー 鎧1-preg.png メニュー 鎧3-preg.png メニュー 鎧p-preg.png

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes