Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Right now, it's set to be a set percent chance, and each defined fuck will roll the dice. (for example, the first few scenes in the first area in does not include penetration, that means there's no chance of pregnancy.)
As for the birthing, it's handled by either sleeping, having sex or just walking around.

If you have the birth scene on(toggled through an item provided the moment you start), you should be able to see the scene. Else, a replacement blackout scene will play.

There's a new NPC/Storyline in the first area that 's specifically made to be what allows Liz to give birth just after a... session.

speaking of that feature, I'm just writing some birthing scenes for the main first area inn.

Everything on the first area should allow for impregnation. That said, only the armorer and the main inn npc are "Bigbelly" friendly currently.

I might post a test run client in a few minutes. PM me if you'd like to get access to it.

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Ah I see.
But I'm still confused with one thing. When Liz gets pregnant, she'll be able to have sex with other npcs right?
Will they have different dialogue for when she's pregnant? If yes, does that dialog changes as you increase your Lust Level?

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
That's the original Idea. Right now
What I mostly have in is a conservation of the original storylines, a "intro-preg-version", a "repeatable-preg-version", "intro-birth scene", and "repeatable birthing".

IIRC, only the armorer(Rugged Denis) has that kind of variety coded in. He has a low and high lewdness modifier to his scenes.

uploading test client now. Since I don't consider it release-worthy yet, only those who pm me will get a link.

Reactions: CamiKaa

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017

Is this the modded version that fits this changelog or do I get that version somewhere else?

Yeah he restored some cut content. Basically we can walk around with any costume and there's some more dishelving options.

Here is his changes:
XVI EN-Plus readme.txt
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017

Is this the modded version that fits this changelog or do I get that version somewhere else?
That's Brokenone's mod, you can find it at for the latest version.
Silma is still working to bring some of these features without breaking everything he have done so far.

Reactions: noobtastic

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
New Clothing states (Baby doll and Harlot's clothes).

Still don't know now to give her High-class costume, and Dirndl costume pregstates

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
LMAO. Nice one! :closedeyesmile:
Do you plan to make non-preg version of that scene too?

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Sorry for the unannounced hiatus, currently having my Art Commission Run. and I have some commissions pending.
As you can Imagine, I do it because I need the money.

But once that's done, I'll get back to developing the mod. I have a few quest concepts in mind, but I think it's still better if I complete the first area first before I take up anything completely new.

Right now, the newest things here is the birthing quest.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Sorry for the unannounced hiatus, currently having my Art Commission Run. and I have some commissions pending.
As you can Imagine, I do it because I need the money.

But once that's done, I'll get back to developing the mod. I have a few quest concepts in mind, but I think it's still better if I complete the first area first before I take up anything completely new.

Right now, the newest things here is the birthing quest.
Good to hear, just wanted to know what was up and whether the mod was going absentee or not. That said, what is the birthing quest? Is it the preg time and birth already in the mod?

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
It is. By default, you have to give birth at Madam Echo's place.
The birthing quest is to make Liz deprave enough to want to trigger her child's birth by having sex and
having the partner watch, or even sometimes, fuck her while she does it.
(Horrible, I know, but it's fantasy. Would never do it irl. Besides, blood.)

Edit: Apparently that birthing quest is still in the WIP folder. Hopefully I can close that for the first area so I can release for you guys.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Hey guys, just wanted to say that I'm working on the mod again.
Hopefully I can get a second release up as soon as I can.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Just wanted to report that me and
Are making good progress with the game. Look forward to version 0.02a

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
On another note, I've finished adding Liz' Nun outfit to the 3rd discheveling and pregnant sprite list.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes