Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: borkenone

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Hmm... What do you guys think of the sprite update?

Is it over done or is it ok? Asking before I do the same for all the sprites.

Last edited:

Orakyle

Jun 14, 2018
Hmm... What do you guys think of the sprite update?

Is it over done or is it ok? Asking before I do the same for all the sprites.
More curvy, the better :D

That is awesome damn man doing really great work!

p.s new preg sprites has better detail so I bet my whole life to it :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: Silma
Nov 15, 2018
So I just found this gem but it was after I just spent the time grinding through to 100% the original game. For all intents and purposes, can we simply import saves from the non-modded version into the modded version without breaking anything? (And still get to experience all of the new content?)

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
So I just found this gem but it was after I just spent the time grinding through to 100% the original game. For all intents and purposes, can we simply import saves from the non-modded version into the modded version without breaking anything? (And still get to experience all of the new content?)
I don't think that's a good idea. I mean you can, but I wouldn't suggest it. Possibility of game crashes are high if you do.
Depending on what version you're playing(specially if it's already a mod),
the number of possible crashes you might encounter would increase.

Nov 15, 2018
I don't think that's a good idea. I mean you can, but I wouldn't suggest it. Possibility of game crashes are high if you do.
Depending on what version you're playing(specially if it's already a mod),
the number of possible crashes you might encounter would increase.
Sure, just curious if that had been tested/considered. I'll just play the prequel or something and then come back for another 100% grind :sneaky:

On another note, what is the expected stability of saves between versions here? :poop:

borkenone

Sep 6, 2018
I prefer the old ones too, especially with the breasts shape.
also it might be just me but I think the second stage of scarf & piercing is kinda overkill.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Sure, just curious if that had been tested/considered. I'll just play the prequel or something and then come back for another 100% grind
Can't say.

Also, do note that this is in a way, a mod of a mod.
Specifically, Borkenone's mod of the game that tries to reapply cut content. (Shout out's to you man.)
That said, I used the original client and have been adding in borken's code whenever I can. so it's all sorts of incompatible.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
1543347583618.png

For reference, here's her without the babydoll dress.

1543347686790.png

Last edited:
Reactions: oni

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
ey guys,
Status report.... no new update reports.
I have a freakin painful ungrown nail for some reason on my main hand to the point I can't even type right.

In this cloth belly is slightly smoll compared to naked one, Imo
I think this is more coz her dress isn't digging into her underboob/top part of her belly, making her belly look smaller than it is.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes