Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

Orakyle

Jun 14, 2018
I'm still here. Just... busy.

Well, that and my stylus/pen broke.

waiting for the delivery.

as for what I've been doing prior...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most interesting, glad youre still on it

Doing great job.! Looking forward for your work especially continuation of the liz mod :D

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Came back to say I'm back online.
Tho I will be working on my comic.

It's just to break monotony. so progress will probably be slow.

Edit: I just remembered just how much of a pain sprite modification for breast enlargement during pregnancy will be.

Reactions: Orakyle and HB38

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018

Bigger, more saggier belly. Bouncing boobs to show movement.

I'm about to add the milkers.

Pondering if I should give Liz a cow headband

Edit: Speaking of cow sets... it would be extremely difficult but I'm tempted to add a cow girl costume. :p

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Ok.... this is awkward.... my writing bone is broken in 5 places....

who here is willing to do scenario writing?

Edit: I'm opening up the project coz... gonna be honest, did not think that far forward and I don't want the project to go belly up waiting for my writer's bone to work again.

Testong

Sep 10, 2017
Ok.... this is awkward.... my writing bone is broken in 5 places....

who here is willing to do scenario writing?

Edit: I'm opening up the project coz... gonna be honest, did not think that far forward and I don't want the project to go belly up waiting for my writer's bone to work again.
Wow that sounds bad... Hope you'll find someone soon.

Eitliz

Dec 19, 2018
Found a bug with Armorer Dennis. The forced birthing scene (where the old purification lady helps you give birth) can still immediately trigger after initiating the birthing scene with Dennis. Seems reproducible by asking for sex with Dennis after Liz mentions she's close to giving birth while walking around. I'm guessing there's some sort of issue with the game not recognizing that she had already popped out a baby beforehand. Maybe the forced birth timer (if there is one) can expire during his scene and cause some weirdness? I should also mention that this was done on max lewd level and while naked.

Anyway, thank you for making this fantastic mod. Please know that your work is very much appreciated!

Reactions: awesomeblacksauce

afe

Jan 1, 2019
how to unlock the pregant scene?
or i just have to wait till she got pregnant

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Let me see what I can do... Trying to get my shit together.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
i'm gonna write up a review for this one soon...fucking awesome.

but i do have a question...

after you pop out the little brat, where does it go? i gave birth in a scummy alley and then...what? is that it? back to the whorehouse? business as usual? lol...i'm confused. and where's the kid? in my purse with the other items? did i leave it in the alley? don't newborns require a bit of aftercare or something? lmao help me out, im too stoned to process what's going on here.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
It's narratively supposed to go to the old lady that initially helps you give birth, while you go ahead with your mission.
I'm not completely sure if the current version released says that.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
It's narratively supposed to go to the old lady that initially helps you give birth, while you go ahead with your mission.
I'm not completely sure if the current version released says that.
for me it just said "the baby is coming soon!" a few times, real panicky. and i was nearby an alley with the circle icon and went back there and gave birth. then she got up and that was that. lol. might be a little dark, but an option to sell it on the blackmarket could be funny.

no? ok then. just a joke...jeeze, settle down.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
The pregnancy is time based, or I guess cycle based since there's technically no time system in the game.
You have a set number and doing things reduce that number. walking, sleeping, fucking your brains out for example.

borkenone

Sep 6, 2018
I once asked the same question to Silm though PM.
I remember I suggested that you can maybe make it so the babies are sent to one of the towns in the prologue.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes