Mod RPGM XVI ~Liz of the Tower~ Breeding Mod [v0.50.2a][07.22.2023][Silma/Loserishome]

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
who have a walkthrough to this.. i want to get all the event.. please
The base game events are pretty straight forward. Also if you go to the recollection room you can get a bit of hint on how to unlock them. But if you want a walkthrough for the modded scenes I don't belive we have. Although it was created to be intuitive and flow as natural as possible. The change log can give you names of who have new preg related events.

If you need more help with an event you can ask either here or at the discord.

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
I am beginning to understand the workload required to update the pregsprites.... dayum.

Hisato

Aug 4, 2018
hey, I downloaded this and it says the some of the files are corrupted or damaged when I try to extract it?

Silma

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
Hmmm....
Do you happen to have the required runtimes for RPGVX Ace?

Hisato

Aug 4, 2018
Hmmm....
Do you happen to have the required runtimes for RPGVX Ace?
Yes, i have the runtimes for RPGVX Ace.
it's just that when I finished downloading the .zip file and open it using winrar, it says some of the files inside are corrupted and damaged. the only file I can find inside the zip is the audio file...

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Yes, i have the runtimes for RPGVX Ace.
it's just that when I finished downloading the .zip file and open it using winrar, it says some of the files inside are corrupted and damaged. the only file I can find inside the zip is the audio file...
I just downloaded the file and extracted it fine, so the problem is in your end.

Your winrar is either outdated or it's having trouble to extract files with japanese characters. Try to update your winrar or use AppLocale to be able to extract it.

Reactions: Silma

CamiKaa

Apr 28, 2017
Heyy so I have an issue where the game will black screen and the error Unable to find file Graphics/Pictures/ Then a bunch of Japanese characters. I have this issue with a few other games and im gunna assume that my computer just cant read it so it cant locate and open said file help would be great!
Try to run the game in Japanese locale. You can either change your system language, for non-unicode programs only, to Japanese (note that this will not change your whole OS language) or use AppLocale set to Japanese to emulate such thing.

Either google "AppLocale" or "How to change Language for non-Unicode programs"

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes