3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
2015-11-18_171030.jpg

Overview
With XStoryPlayer you play erotic stories of different nature. You can chat with girls through a dating site. Go into the city and meet them at public places.
Once a relationship with a girl is established you can take it to the next level. Don't rush things, when a girl lets you know things are going to fast be careful not to force it. If you messed up, no worries, just reload the game from the last save point and try again (I wish that was possible in real life). Some girls are more kinky than others and may surprise you in their fantasies. Once a girl is fully won over she is your love toy for life.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-23
Censorship: None
Version: v3.5.0023
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win 64bit:
- - - -

Patches:
*Version 3.5.0002 No VPN, Cracked, Addons, Christmas, Halloween.

screenshot1.jpg ss22.jpg ss10.jpg ss44.jpg ss60.jpg ss61.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Does this have all the story and not just monica and alien abduction?
This is the full game and the version included here is a sub version. That's all I can tell o_O

Reactions: Gabaw

someguy469

Aug 5, 2016
Is this the patched 3.5.2 or whatever? There are a ton of mods on their forum of people making entire new stories, but you can only play them with the patched version.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
This versions is taken from a torrent site, you know more about the game than us. We are just providing what was requested.

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
Very cool game.... actually one of the only ones I ever payed for... Heard the developer is busy making a sort of college open world version atm.... can take a while though.... took forever between last version up to Tentacle.... But still...very well done....

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Do we need this vpn thing ? Thanks for the game ! gonna try it out if vpn is not required

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Do we need this vpn thing ? Thanks for the game ! gonna try it out if vpn is not required
It needs the VPN since that hasn't really been cracked. When they get the game, in order for it to work, it checks for the network address of the original recipient. IF it has a different addy, it won't work. So the vpn is there to fool the game into you have the right address.

Reactions: Cirro84

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
I remember last year when I wanted to play this again and downloaded this, I didn't like to have to use the third party VPN so I searched for another solution

I don't remember whether I found it or not but I still have my game folder and inside there is a MAC address (001A4D4AE63B) in a txt file and a screenshot

So I don't remember if this works but you could give it a try while not using the VPN : change your MAC address (maybe restart the computer too, I don't remember), then start the game

I found the source of this solution (4chan archived thread) :

• Wow
Reactions: Gabaw and Cirro84
Aug 5, 2016
Also just a side note this game runs like a shit stain, i got low as 3fps when i can run games like witcher 3 on max settings at 160 fps.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes