• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Any particular reason we can't find out whom reported the links and permaban them from the site?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Never understood dmca simps, artists abuse dmca themselves by using characters they don't have legal rights for, literally. And it puts artists under even greater risk than as, bcs unlike twitter or patreon, companies can't ban F95.
But usually game/tv/anime companies doesn't care, unless it's pussies from n**tendo...

Maybe this mf is pretending to be from a big company, and hosts fulfill a request anyway (but not all of them), bcs they just don't wanna risk it and even don't care about artist's name or what's in the zips.

All of it is extremely stupid and pointless...

Last edited:

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
artists abuse dmca themselves by using characters they don't have legal rights for, literally.
100% this, too many people defend creators "works" when the reality is the majority are stealing someones else work just cause they made an animation or jpeg of it, doesn't suddenly give them any validity to say its "theirs", this isn't some parody bs like Weird Al songs.

unless it's pussies from n**tendo...
Iwata gonna haunt your ass.. rip baller.

• Haha
Reactions: LordLegolas

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
doesn't suddenly give them any validity to say its "theirs", this isn't some parody
No, I think it does, but to a certain extent (if it make sense). It is still a parody and artists put a lot of work into it. But despite whatever big watermark they put onto their work, they legally doesn't own it. It's more to prevent stealing by other "artists" :p

AI stuff is totally separate thing that came long after r34 started and it is way bigger problem.

But no company (hello n**tendo and 2K) is gonna go to the court with any of this and not gonna bother, simply bcs it's too small and doesn't harm the product, it even helps to promote it sometimes (hello OW2), unless it's cp(rule7).

If my thought process is correct and makes sense ofc, I may not know all the details.

Dec 10, 2021
I'ma assume you're unable to tell that that was edited in. When I made my comment, there was no 2023 section. But we can pretend for the sake of you needing to be right, that it was there.
Easy, tiger, I don't need to be right, I was simply trying to help somebody. It makes no difference to me. I don't pay too much attention to what was where, when...if it's there, I'll gladly point people to it who are looking.

Meth3rlence

Apr 14, 2021
I'ma assume you're unable to tell that that was edited in. When I made my comment, there was no 2023 section. But we can pretend for the sake of you needing to be right, that it was there.
Except it was there because I used it before you'd posted (it did take me a minute to notice the spoiler tbh). Ain't no shame in admitting you're wrong on the internet bud - no need to get all defensive and attack folk who were helping you.

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Usually he renders in 2560*1080 - 60FPS, this one is 3840*1620 30FPS :unsure:
most likely upscaled, will wait for the original, but full version is nice to see anyway

Reactions: Zukie84 and Obicase

Areview

Aug 23, 2022
Wow, that gofile was taken down quick... GD still works

***NM, I see gf back up... originally had a missing file note

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Here is an (incomplete) set of interpolated 60 fps versions of videos from Xordel that I have selected.
The files are available for 60 days, or longer if it has been viewed in the last month. Let me know if reuploading is needed.
2021-01-11:
The entire folder is ~0,2 GB.
Check out my profile for more interpolations from other artists.

Additional information:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.