VN Others Completed Xia Hua de Guiji - A summer promise to forever [Soraplayer]

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
header.jpg

Overview:
Jiajun Lin, a high school student and the hero of this story. He came to a village named Tangxia because of the request from his father, who was the principal of a private school. He met a farm girl who had her own dream and he also met his childhood after a 10-year separation here. As the time goes by, the hero was blended in the village life. However, he realized that some unsightly social abuses were hidden behind the beautiful landscape of this village. The hero, was trying to save these two girls from those abuses...

Updated: 2017-09-16
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Original title: 夏花的轨迹
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Information:

Language:English, Chinese Voiced
Genre
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -
!! There’s only one H-scene(only in Chinese and without voice acting). In order to unlock it, you have to finish Yinlin (Yinyin) Chen good ending, go back to title menu and open “Extra” mode, then watch it in “Replay”.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Just a heads up that when you launch this game it launches Steam (and opens this game's store page in the Steam program) but dosent seem to interact with your account or anything.

MurkyLOL

Feb 20, 2018
Question!!
The graphic violence is worth the fap? or is a wood-killer-story-need?
There are graphic violence fap-worthing (euphoria example) is this one of those?

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
Question!!
The graphic violence is worth the fap? or is a wood-killer-story-need?
There are graphic violence fap-worthing (euphoria example) is this one of those?
seems the fap isn't part of normal gameplay...

!!! There’s only one H-scene(only in Chinese and without voice acting). In order to unlock it, you have to finish Yinlin (Yinyin) Chen good ending, go back to title menu and open “Extra” mode, then watch it in “Replay”.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
after second reading, graphic violence may not be included, but there is mention of violence

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
meh....great.......not my cup of tea.....pass it......i swear to myself to only play JP or English......never try other country.... their translate is a big problem ....................

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I want to meet my childhood, it was so damn long ago all I remember are a few cartoon theme songs.

Dogtanian and Ulysses 31 still have the best tunes of all time.

Reactions: lucas69