Tool X Moon Productions Account Manager [XStoryPlayer]

Moo8

Dec 24, 2017
Hello i dont know if it's possible to post this here but it's also a tool with the XStoryPlayer AccountManager you can easily download all versions of XStoryPlayer that are available and play. :p :p

Update: New code+ acc manager

enjoy

edit:
download all content

Last edited:

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Hello i dont know if it's possible to post this here but it's also a tool with the XStoryPlayer AccountManager you can easily download all versions of XStoryPlayer that are available and play. :p :p

Download link :

To login with the XStoryPlayer AccountManager you need:

F*ckin luv you. That is needed.

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Does it contain the Mega Pack mod which You can find on svscomics with the 3.5 release?

Yucer

Oct 25, 2018
Can you upload the Tutorial_Pack folder plz? Need it to mod the game...
Also getting the same error 203 as above from those IDs

D

Deleted member 809283

Can someone please post a working account id?

bumsy222

May 3, 2017
Can anyone please post the 2 saves please?
Seems i could only download the 2 games before reaching the download limit...

D

Deleted member 809283

@Moo8 thank you for the ID , do you have more? perhaps you can share multiple ? I think maybe they quickly freeze the IDs when too many ip locations downloaded from it, so it's not working anymore, and only for short time.

Gizmoto

Apr 16, 2018
Xstoryplayer is still being developed, way to slow, but it is not abandoned at all... The engine is completely handwritten and unique, and for the next versions of xstoryplayer he is startin al over again with an even better engine... IMO nothing compares to the physics of that engine, while still maintaining very fast loading time...