aereton

Mar 9, 2018
I really love the Minigames, especially Cock Roulette when you buy the PC.

In fact, I'm building something like that as a standalone right now. It's barely working and I just stole 4-5 mp4s from the games' files but it's just for testing the systems. Sorry dev! :KEK: I will swap them out once I get to the content itself.

Maybe one or two in this thread will like it. I've been meaning to build a fully fledged web-based JOI engine for some time and there's overlap in designs so it's a nice little testbed. Won't be anything big.
Anyways, here's a sneak peek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
I really love the Minigames, especially Cock Roulette when you buy the PC.

In fact, I'm building something like that as a standalone right now. It's barely working and I just stole 4-5 mp4s from the games' files but it's just for testing the systems. Sorry dev! :KEK: I will swap them out once I get to the content itself.

Maybe one or two in this thread will like it. I've been meaning to build a fully fledged web-based JOI engine for some time and there's overlap in designs so it's a nice little testbed. Won't be anything big.
Anyways, here's a sneak peek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Feel free to use my videos if you want - feel free to use any of the game's content or code, as the videos are not mine to begin with hahaha!

That looks really cool!

I'm trying to think about more mechanics to add to the cock roulette and also the masculinity minigame to make it more fun, to add some variety.

Reactions: aereton

l1lym

Aphrodite, creator of X-Change Life™
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2019
l1lym when new ver some out
It's currently in playtesting, it will need a couple more weeks as I am still adding more scenes and content at the moment. But anyone who really badly wants to try a new version can build the latest version from the source code repository - all code changes are public and anyone can see and try them out (if they are technical enough!)

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Will there be a option added to give NPC / Coworkers your number without need to go possibility of losing them cause they didn't ask for you number or you got caught < referring to NPC.

Would be nice option for NPC with Nice and Gentleman tags cause they're so rare when they have both tags.

Asking for future where dates get expanded etc. cause wanna find nice guy and then cheat on him :sneaky:

Apr 28, 2022
Just wanted to stop in and say i really enjoy the game - i keep coming back to it. Its one of the best HTML games out there, maybe even the best.

A cheat to give all the NPCs giant dongs would be sweet though. Tired of 'swiping left' on ugly dudes just to find a rare hot guy and then find out he's got a lil dick! lol

I mean it IS summer city, pretty sure every dude who isnt taking chick pills would be taking giant dick pills

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
A cheat to give all the NPCs giant dongs would be sweet though. Tired of 'swiping left' on ugly dudes just to find a rare hot guy and then find out he's got a lil dick! lol
Can always edit those when you talk to character / prior scene in home press `

(set:$npc's "cockrating" to 10)
(set:$npc's "cocklength" to 10)
(set:$npc's "cockfatness" to 10)

You can always change image as well

(set:$npc's "cockimg" to "img/minigame/masculinity/cocks/bwc/4.jpg")

and so on.

Apr 28, 2022
Can always edit those when you talk to character / prior scene in home press `

(set:$npc's "cockrating" to 10)
(set:$npc's "cocklength" to 10)
(set:$npc's "cockfatness" to 10)

You can always change image as well

(set:$npc's "cockimg" to "img/minigame/masculinity/cocks/bwc/4.jpg")

and so on.
Thanks! i really appreciate it!

akinit

Mar 10, 2022
Is there not a way to legitimately get rid of the Jiggly modifier? I thought Mutatio had a way to do it, but don't see it.

Elo91

Apr 21, 2024
This may be a dumb question but so many events seem to permanently reduce your stats. Is that like, really truly permanent so you can't ever raise it back up or just permanent in the sense that it's not just a debuff that goes away after a while? I've never even tested them for fear of losing the stats I worked hard to level and that just locks me out of so much stuff!

I absolutely adore the game! But if it's the first as in really permanent, then why? Like, why create content we can't use for fear of bricking our entire character? Maybe some ppl enjoy that but I feel like it should at least be optional? <3

Also I'm not much of a minigamer but some of those give more interesting results when you lose, so it would be great if we had an option to roll the dice with a bonus like now, but with an extra option to lose on purpose.

Like I said sorry if these are dumb questions or points I do love the game!

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
Is there not a way to legitimately get rid of the Jiggly modifier? I thought Mutatio had a way to do it, but don't see it.
I think Pharmacy when you buy pills offer the treatment can be wrong didn't played newest versions.

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
Just wanted to stop in and say i really enjoy the game - i keep coming back to it. Its one of the best HTML games out there, maybe even the best.

I mean it IS summer city, pretty sure every dude who isnt taking chick pills would be taking giant dick pills
Just a little argument in favor of variety. You may have noticed that smaller girth take less lubricant. You can get a smaller dick in You with less foreplay steps. Big ones are fun though right.

4.60 star(s) 81 Votes