EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
t.jpg

Overview:
You are Takuya Aihara, an average junior college student with one character flaw: you're a bit of a weakling. No matter how hard you try, it seems that all the girls around you are constantly pushing you around: your teasing step-sister Natsumi, the genius president of your chemistry club Mami, but especially Asuka, your beautiful childhood friend. No matter how hard you try, you just can't assert yourself.

One fateful day, while cleaning some shelves in the chemistry room, you spill a mysterious chemical on yourself. The next thing you know, you've been transformed into a girl! And so begins this hilarious erotic adventure in which poor Takuya gets some very interesting lessons in anatomy and sex education!

As a woman, Takuya discovers a new world of experiences, some welcome and others not. Can Takuya find a way back to normal, while avoiding the many temptations that come with his new female body? Can he find a way to express his feelings for Asuka, without hurting another who loves him?​

Thread Updated: 2017-05-19
Release Date: Japanese 1997-10-24, English 2001-03-09
Original Title: エックスチェンジ
Developer: Crowd
Publisher: Jast Usa
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Sequel: X-Change 2
Same Series: Yin-Yang! X-Change Alternative
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installer might trigger some AV softwares. It is false postive.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Thanks to superelmo for sharing.

32224.jpg 23583.jpg 32223.jpg 23584.jpg P001_5.jpg P001_6.jpg P001_screenshot_1_4.jpg P001_screenshot_4_4.jpg s.png

Last edited by a moderator:

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Hard to believe that this sold well enough for Crowd to make two more sequels. I think even Crowd were a bit surprised.

Meatbull

Mar 23, 2017
I think at the time there weren't too many gender bender type games around at the time. I remember when this first came out and was interested in the premise of the story myself.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
I think at the time there weren't too many gender bender type games around at the time. I remember when this first came out and was interested in the premise of the story myself.
It's amazing what appealing to a niche can do for you. Honestly, I remember this game as one that limped to the finish line. The plot being, your girlfriend is an uberbitch, the people in your life are pricks, try not to get raped too often before the game finishes.

Not a game I'd ever spend money on. I can understand a sequel, but I find two to be a bit of a surprise.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
It's amazing what appealing to a niche can do for you. Honestly, I remember this game as one that limped to the finish line. The plot being, your girlfriend is an uberbitch, the people in your life are pricks, try not to get raped too often before the game finishes.

Not a game I'd ever spend money on. I can understand a sequel, but I find two to be a bit of a surprise.
There a lot of rape in this game or is it just here and there?

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
It's been years since I've played. But, when I try and think back on it, I remember you get molested on the bus to school, there's an unavoidable rape scene with your 'friend' and the path with the least amount of rape is your girlfriend. I remember it being very hentai-like rape scenes, cartoony in nature. But, that's all I can remember and I may be remembering it wrong.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
It's been years since I've played. But, when I try and think back on it, I remember you get molested on the bus to school, there's an unavoidable rape scene with your 'friend' and the path with the least amount of rape is your girlfriend. I remember it being very hentai-like rape scenes, cartoony in nature. But, that's all I can remember and I may be remembering it wrong.
Cartoony? So more like Rance, less like Black Lilith games? Okay. Was just curious. I rarely ''play'' VNs. I just skip to the good part. So I wanted to know if there was enough content to my taste here for me to bother installing it. Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

Reactions: bigeat12

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
I think the bus is the only unavoidable rape scene. Been a while since I played it. Some other rape scenes depending on path. If rape scenes are a turn off I wouldn't bother with any of the xchange games honestly.

As far as "hentai like" rape scenes I would say they are simply because they go something like "NO DON"T!" "Oh, Its Inside!" "Please stop, no more!" "Oh, it feels good!" "I'm Cumming!!".

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I think the bus is the only unavoidable rape scene. Been a while since I played it. Some other rape scenes depending on path. If rape scenes are a turn off I wouldn't bother with any of the xchange games honestly.

As far as "hentai like" rape scenes I would say they are simply because they go something like "NO DON"T!" "Oh, Its Inside!" "Please stop, no more!" "Oh, it feels good!" "I'm Cumming!!".
Nah, rape scenes are a huge turn on. I was just wondering how many there are and if they're played for laughs like in the Rance games, or if they're more dark and mind breaky like in Lilith games.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
I'm imagining so many safe spaces being packed as a result of this convo. Had to say that. :p
I shouldn't really say this, since it has no link to X-change or Crowd, but you just reminded me of when some Tumblr folk were crying at me, after I explained how my Danish genes comes from Viking raiders; who plundered, pillaged and raped the Yorkshire peasantry. Thanks for the reminder of a fun little memory.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Nah, rape scenes are a huge turn on. I was just wondering how many there are and if they're played for laughs like in the Rance games, or if they're more dark and mind breaky like in Lilith games.
They aren't anywhere near Lilith dark but they aren't the Rance rape then fall in love with rapist formula either. If rape scenes are a turn on and you like gender bender stuff I would say Xchange 1-3 + Yin Yang are all pretty good. The Yin Yang sequels aren't translated but my memory of them using machine translation is that they are much lighter and happy.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
They aren't anywhere near Lilith dark but they aren't the Rance rape then fall in love with rapist formula either. If rape scenes are a turn on and you like gender bender stuff I would say Xchange 1-3 + Yin Yang are all pretty good. The Yin Yang sequels aren't translated but my memory of them using machine translation is that they are much lighter and happy.
Alrigthy then. Maybe I'll give them a shot. Translations aren't an issue. I'm probably not gonna bother reading the story anyway. As long as it's easy to download and has some decent rape in it I'll ''play'' any VN. And this definitely covers the easy to download part. We shall see about the rape. :evilsmile:

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Uh.. sorry for necroing but i never used Daemon Tools lite.

Do i mount the XCHANGE.mdf file or the XCHANGE.mds file?

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
Hey there guys, I managed to install it with the help of PowerIso but when I tried to start it today, it said I needed to insert the cd, am I doing something wrong here?

ken ko

May 14, 2017
Hey there guys, I managed to install it with the help of PowerIso but when I tried to start it today, it said I needed to insert the cd, am I doing something wrong here?
Hi, I too have the same problem.
I extract xchange.zip to get xchange.dat (crack, i think) and replace the orginal xchange.dat with the crack xchange.dat in the program folder. I still get this problem and checking screen mode. Am I doing some wrong? Or the Crack program is broken?

Edit: I figure out the problem.
The xchange.MDF need to stay mounted in order to play the game. After the setup is finish, don't unmount xchange.mdf.

Last edited:
Reactions: samkazk

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Hi, I too have the same problem.
I extract xchange.zip to get xchange.dat (crack, i think) and replace the orginal xchange.dat with the crack xchange.dat in the program folder. I still get this problem and checking screen mode. Am I doing some wrong? Or the Crack program is broken?

Edit: I figure out the problem.
The xchange.MDF need to stay mounted in order to play the game. After the setup is finish, don't unmount xchange.mdf.
I don't think the XChange.dat included is actually cracked, not even with a NoCD type hack or anything: It's just a completed save file with the gallery fully unlocked, with a bunch of saves dating back to 1998.

XChange will try to write and read save data from the Windows directory even when its install log shows it successfully created a blank XChange.dat in the directory you installed it to. This is why the readme.txt accompanying the file says to drop it in the Windows directory.

For those of you using Vista, 7, 8, or 10: here's where your save file's usually located and where you can use the completed XChange.dat in (assuming your C drive is where Windows is installed):
Code:
C:\Users\YOUR_WINDOWS_PROFILE_USER_NAME_HERE\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Windows
You probably already know this, but just in-case: AppData is normally a hidden folder, and this whole thing happens because post-Vista Microsoft decided to try using virtualization for programs running without administrator privileges as a means of heightening security and minimizing damage done by unwary users.

If you're running the game as an administrator or in an older version of Windows, your save file's in:
Code:
C:\Windows
Before you ask me why: I don't know. You'd have to talk to whomever at either CROWD or Peach Princess was responsible for programming the save data writing and reading part of the game's coding.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote