RegAdd

Jan 25, 2022
Lmao the full game up to this point is like 9000 renders. How many renders can you make in a day? Hint: It takes more than pressing the PrintScreen button. He has to craft locations, position everything correctly and that's just stills. Animations take even more work to get them smooth. Just appreciate he's making it and that you can enjoy it for free.
His own workflow spreadsheet claims his daily render goal is 17, although it used to be at 20 a couple of years ago. He also supposedly had some already done that didn't go into the last update. The last update was 90 days ago. With his current daily target, that's 1,530 + whatever he was holding onto. With his old target, that's 1,800+. Those numbers are doable by BD's own words.

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
His own workflow spreadsheet claims his daily render goal is 17, although it used to be at 20 a couple of years ago. He also supposedly had some already done that didn't go into the last update. The last update was 90 days ago. With his current daily target, that's 1,530 + whatever he was holding onto. With his old target, that's 1,800+. Those numbers are doable by BD's own words.
I thought he was doing a "rework" to help hide that pile of bull droppings ..... with the amount of schizophrenic postings from them it's hard to tell what is going on.

BleachIT

Apr 26, 2021
BD: i dont wanna give a date but it will be out by the end of the month. I dont wanna set a date so i wont but ive been in testing phase for over a week now so very soon. bro is using 100% brain capacity to make the least amount of sense possible

3.70 star(s) 633 Votes