[S>Proofreader] [S>Writer] Paid Unpaid Writing and proofreading services for any project

ToviTee

Apr 30, 2021
Lurked the site a while but very evident I’ve not posted anything. An unknown commodity in a den of professionals. Recently I’ve come across a sizable amount of free time and wish to expand my freelance services. Unfortunately, I’m essentially at square one. To sound like that one child, we all knew in school “I do SO have a girlfriend, she lives in (whatever country that is not your own here)!” My last projects were small works for acquaintances or NDA related. We all would like to be paid for our skills, but you still must start somewhere, therefore I’d just like work regardless.

-If you’re starting fresh and need ideas, brainstorming, fleshing out of characters and story.

-If you’re already somewhat established and just require additional and/or future writing, proofreading or story editing.

-If you need to handoff duties to expedite the workload.

Honestly, I’d just like to write things.

Skills:

-Writing. Past projects were short stories and a couple for dialogue in a graphic novel format.

-In the past I engaged in interactive storytelling. You can say ‘role play’ but there’s a kind of stigma against it. Those I spoke with treated the experience more like a serious game of D&D minus a DM. Teaches you chaotic elements of other people interacting with your own narrative and you theirs.

Justidlethoughts2021@gmail.com

Trade-Secret#0203

Availability:
(After posting this, apologies in advance if anyone responds with any swiftness, I WILL get back to you before the day is out today.)

At present I can perform work duties of nearly any time.

Really, it’s down to desire and I’ve slept on mine for too long. Thank you for your time.

ToviTee

Apr 30, 2021
Thanks kindly to anyone that gave any sort of consideration, but services are filled at present. I wish all the best in present and future endeavours.