[R>Artist 3D] [R>Composer] [R>Programmer] Unpaid Writer Looking to build a team for a new idea. (Mainly Programmer and Artist) Possibly, composer/voice.

Jan 19, 2020
Project:
Admittedly this is the very beginning stages. I have an idea for a Superhero themed game. But not based off Marvel or DC or any other preexisting comics. It's based off a character and origin story I created. And from the brief description I have, I want to create a world of epic proportions. He is definitely an "adult" oriented hero. But, I don't want this to be some mindless sex romp, I don't want the MC to be a moron who's sex craved. I want it to have grit, detail, depth, story, characters that people love and hate, comedy, action, the women to be hot, the sex to be hotter, smooth animations, I want to stimulate the mind and the physical; to immerse the players/ reader into a world that is both erotic and intriguing...etc. I want to create a game/VN (not sure yet) that stands apart from other games. Something that could actually be a series. I wouldn't mind making this a sandbox style game. Giving the players choices and consequences. Letting them decide what type of Hero he becomes. But ultimately no matter what; I want it to be a fun experience for anyone who plays/reads it.

Developer:
Myself and whomever I team up with

Looking for:
So, I'm looking for a programmer and artist mainly. However, if I could find a composer and someone who does voice for games/vn; I'd be down for that as well. I am strictly a writer. I have ideas, but I am not talented enough to make 3D models that are amazing. Or unique 2D styles. And, don't have the time/talent to teach myself how to program. I'd rather work with people who are all good in there own respective craft.

Employment Type:
At this time, since it's beginning stages; this is mainly a free time gig. I want to be committed to actually producing a finished product. And, I'm definitely not against it turning into some sort of revenue; and if it did I'd definitely be fine with Revenue Sharing...

Work commitment:
Long/Full-time. I don't mean taking up your time 24/7, but this is something I think could turn into more than one thing. But, let's just start with finding the right team if that's at all possible.

Preferred method of contact:
I have discord, but I'd probably like to just start with communicating here for the initial stages. If I'm able to actually find people then I'd move it to Discord to continue the brainstorming.

Job Description:
Someone who is great with 3D models and has the ability to make convincing and unique characters or someone who has a unique 2D style. And, a programmer who has knowledge of what programs are best to use and is able to code and all that stuff I know nothing about. If possible I'd also be interested in adding to the immersive and epicness of it all; by adding a composer and voice. But, that's a lot of wishful thinking.

Additional comments:
I'm looking for serious people. I want to find others who want to strive to make something that stands out from the many...many...MANY games/vn's on this site. I really want it to be something we can be proud of as a team. To work as a team, no egos, no drama...dedicated to working together to make something epic! If you're interested; let me know and we'll go from there. Thank you for your time! Stay safe and have a great weekend!

Last edited:
Reactions: jdlv

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Suggestion. Write an outline. Detail some of the characters. Decide what the fetish tags will be.

Provide more information about the game specifically if you want to recruit people to work for free on a project that only exists in your head right now.

Maybe you have the coolest idea for a game ever but people reading this thread won't "get" that. Also, do some comparisons. You want to make a game like X but with more Y, and no Z. It will be as if Game A and Game B had a baby, etc.

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
Something you might want to add is what type of game do you want to make?

Will it be a Visual Novel or perhaps an Arcade game? Also do you have game engine preference?

Reactions: tacoxxx
Jan 19, 2020
Suggestion. Write an outline. Detail some of the characters. Decide what the fetish tags will be.

Provide more information about the game specifically if you want to recruit people to work for free on a project that only exists in your head right now.

Maybe you have the coolest idea for a game ever but people reading this thread won't "get" that. Also, do some comparisons. You want to make a game like X but with more Y, and no Z. It will be as if Game A and Game B had a baby, etc.

Thank you for the suggestion. I appreciate that and will work on that.

Jan 19, 2020
Something you might want to add is what type of game do you want to make?

Will it be a Visual Novel or perhaps an Arcade game? Also do you have game engine preference?

Thanks for the input. I'm definitely leaning towards VN with interactive moments. Almost like Being a DIK and The DeLuca Family. I'm definitely leaning more towards Renpy, but since I'm not a programmer I'm open to suggestions.

Robitron

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2019
Thanks for the input. I'm definitely leaning towards VN with interactive moments. Almost like Being a DIK and The DeLuca Family. I'm definitely leaning more towards Renpy, but since I'm not a programmer I'm open to suggestions.
I happen to be learning Ren'Py myself. Next month will be 1 year I've been at it and have so far published 2 VN's. I'm currently working on two more with teams this time instead of trying to do it all myself. Feel free to DM me Robitron#9682

May 9, 2017
I can help you once my SEEs get over ... im cool with unpaid participation ... Though my major is Electronics I learnt RenPy as a hobby .... I have previous coding experience though with Verilog and the like ....

Irrigan

Sep 3, 2019
I have a unique style of 2D drawing (what you need), here on the forum there are no such. In addition, I am currently studying the Godot Engine. More information via email.

jdlv

Jun 12, 2020
Hey I'm a python programmer and have some ability with 3D, rigging and particularly animation. Looking for a project... send me a message? New to these forums...