"Wow" (said in the style of Owen Wilson)

• Thread starter Deleted member 819466
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 819466

Hi everyone, new here.
First game I found was DMD and it was down the rabbit hole from there. Obsessed with Coceter Chronicles, which is sadly abandoned currently. Played some others and lurked here for a while and now, an introduction.

I'm Jayde, I live on the east coast of the U.S. (for better or for worse). I work in events (which makes my introversion and reclusive tendencies skyrocket).
I've played games online since they were text-based on AOL. Not sure why it took me 34 years to find the sexy ones and a place to enjoy my kinks without dealing with people, haha.

Nice to meet you all and thx for having me.

Mar 7, 2018
Hello and welcome, DMD was also the first game I played on here, and I also saw you like Futa games, try Bright Sun's Card Adventure and Their Beautiful World - Divinity, there you can be a futa and it was really fun, i think. :D

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
Hi everyone, new here.
First game I found was DMD and it was down the rabbit hole from there. Obsessed with Coceter Chronicles, which is sadly abandoned currently. Played some others and lurked here for a while and now, an introduction.

I'm Jayde, I live on the east coast of the U.S. (for better or for worse). I work in events (which makes my introversion and reclusive tendencies skyrocket).
I've played games online since they were text-based on AOL. Not sure why it took me 34 years to find the sexy ones and a place to enjoy my kinks without dealing with people, haha.

Nice to meet you all and thx for having me.
DMD was one of the best romance games i ever played
welcome with us
and if you need any recommendation of specific type of game ask me

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Hi Jayde. It sounds as if ending up working in events while being more of a recluse by nature must have a story to it. Are you involved more with the backstage or admin sides, or with the 'meet and greet' customer facing stuff? I have to ask just to be able to gauge how much sympathy to extend. :D

DMD is that sort of game, isn't it? It's got that sort of friendly, up front appeal in the intro and screens that seem to draw in a lot of people as one of their introductions. Plus, it's been a good story overall so far - the writer has enough faith in the characters to let the plot be driven mostly by that, and avoided what newer or less experienced writers tend to do by trying to turn a romance story into something too dark and heavy... *<cough>Acting Lessons</cough>*

Did you play 'Melody' yet by the same developer as DMD?