Unity Worlds of Dreams in the Multiverse [v23_07_31] [Azantar]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarrenEnz

Jan 30, 2024
I'm having a hard time finding an actual game in it tbh, I eat pellets, I shoot pellets at glowy balls, do character design and it freezes every 5 minutes, I can't even be bothered loading up the gallery after trying to play the story mode, it's a total mess even for a demo

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
oh shit I remember putting this on my backlog years ago, wonder what's new.
IDK whats new either, but fy there have been several updates, but just posted in the thread, not updated on the front page cause the games creator didnt make the thread. so if you scroll back you'll find other builds.

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone manage to get throught floating alien girl? i dont understand what sould i do?
grab pink stuff to fill your bar so you can shoot, shoot with right click. shoot her and turns into a girl to customize. tbh i dont know how i finally got through the final portal with the black crystal thing, but it just takes you to the same room you go to when you sellect gallery in the main menue.

Reactions: Withered03

obodom

May 10, 2018
Shot the crystal like the human woman, put the girl in the circle, wait and the cristal do something and open the portal , but later bugged for me

Withered03

Dec 24, 2021
grab pink stuff to fill your bar so you can shoot, shoot with right click. shoot her and turns into a girl to customize. tbh i dont know how i finally got through the final portal with the black crystal thing, but it just takes you to the same room you go to when you sellect gallery in the main menue.
did you figure out a way to save the game?

Noxissa

Jul 29, 2017
That's exactly what all sane people do. But guess what, producers blame us for their failed movies, like we are bad viewers not getting their messages right.
Who cares? Why are you even complaining about that as if it actually effects you in any way what a failed showrunner or movie producer blames their failure on to deflect from the fact it was bad?

There are plenty of good, successful shows with the same kinds of messaging. They're successful because they're good. They have good writing, good acting. A showrunner/producer who can't get competent writers and allows their show/movie to go up in flames has only themselves to blame. If they want to be in denial about the fact they did a bad job by blaming people who don't agree with their messaging, who cares. Fact is, they couldn't entertain the people who do agree either.

Same happens with games like this. Plenty of creators I've seen who blame players for not supporting them enough instead of looking at why people didn't enjoy their games. Essentially, humans like to blame others for their own failures.

Anyway, not really the kind of discussion for this thread so let's end it there.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrunkEnemy

Runastia

May 11, 2018
theres legit no content .. the story is short and just takes you to gallery
You cant save your char cus it will freeze the inputs
No futanari Option (removed? idk)
Theres just 2 dildo chairs in gallery
Customization is horrible
1/5
Would prefer old builds over this rn

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
I'm all for the rebuild if it means we end up with something more cohesive, but at the moment, the weird introduction to the game that's short but mandatory feels like something that was just thrown in there at random, might aswell make us play Tetris. The one change I really don't like is the switch from the custom character to Genesis 3 or 8, I absolutely cannot stand seeing that default female model with the same stock customisation options, I've seen it a thousand times before and while it probably means it's easier to work with some ways, it has no identity whatsoever.

Reactions: 2dguy and Luanegla
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote