Unity Worlds of Dreams in the Multiverse [v23_07_31] [Azantar]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
thumb.png

Overview:
A test build with plants and NPCs, it is not yet possible to interact. The dev is working on it.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-18
Release Date: 2023-08-02
Developer: Azantar
Censored: No
Version: 23_07_31
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

eb1417047a908cafd7cecf3b18c9c9dd03fee747.jpg Screenshot (138).png Screenshot (136).png

Last edited:

SidTheInsane

May 27, 2018
Considering the fact that it's not yet possible to interact with stuff, what does this number even mean?
It means it's a 1st revision of 5th build of 5th minor version of 2nd major version.... :p
Would hate to first version.

-EDIT--
OK, fine... less shit talking. There is some premise, so maybe it grows into something interesting. Currently it is certainly not.

Reactions: Shane2

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Considering the fact that it's not yet possible to interact with stuff, what does this number even mean?
Why should i know that, im not the Dev. I just completed a request.
The build before this is:

Its a masturbation scene from a chair, i decided to upload the latest build i could get.
The latest build from his game is:

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
In a game play... how much "Plant play is there" Did a search at this place... You can view what i think is game play. lol

Not sure if this is aloud or not please don't fine or hate me! Delete it if need be o_O I did a search in plant.. reminded me of Horse cock Plant....

Reactions: Xol

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
I tried it and like it very much
few suggestions: improve textures A LOT. Currently they look like 256x256, and other releases come out with 4k textures.
lighting is not even present. I am not sure how hard it is to implement, but a cloudy sky and no global illumination make it look like 3d villa (you know which one), while this is 2018 Unity!

No fullscreen? Really? Even alt+enter (which works on 99% of win32 apps) does not do anything

Animations look terrific, and while currently clipping is a work in progress, even this way the overall thing is quite enjoyable.
Very "oral" character of the game, but color scheme is really pleasing (like acid dream)

edit: on RX480 8GB, with Ryzen 1600, the game runs fast and well, only stuttering (heavy) is during blasts *(left mouse button)

edit2: just saw there is no dev around. Well my words fall on deaf ears again :)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote