RPGM Abandoned World of Serzath/Eqalem [Beta6] [Combin Ation]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Since unfinished games don't work well enough or can have many unfinished instances I decide that from now on I will only play finished games.
Bugs can happen in finished games too, its actually a very strange problem that you´re having, after you complete the quests, all you should do is go to the inn, talk to the woman, after she finish talking you speak with her again and things should work, strange that it does not. Sorry i can´t hep you more, but if you really want to see the end, you could try play "World Of Serzath" instead of equalem version, this one has only 2 stories: the wizard from the east and the barbarian woman, i found no bugs in my version here ( i have the beta 2 version ).

U

User_286102

i, ve same problem as masterhd

f95 link, mega....
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.

it's a bad and dead game, trash

U

User_18742

The games are actually awesome. Shame the link isn't working and this isn't being worked on.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
So...
No one has a new link to share?
Was looking forward to trying this out and then boom, file no longer available. Bummer.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Crap. Forgot to save before picking a boat. Thank the Hentai Gods I at least had a save during the Champion of Life story.
Shame it ends after the boat though. It was just getting good. Was looking forward to seeing the ladies get violated more. Especially the barbarian. That troll scene was lovely.
Wish he'd work more on this game. Hopefully he'll finish it someday.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Crap. Forgot to save before picking a boat. Thank the Hentai Gods I at least had a save during the Champion of Life story.
Shame it ends after the boat though. It was just getting good. Was looking forward to seeing the ladies get violated more. Especially the barbarian. That troll scene was lovely.
Wish he'd work more on this game. Hopefully he'll finish it someday.
Im sure he will, but i heard that he will finish Survivor Sarah 2 first, after that i don´t know what he will work on, he has this game that is just on the beginning then there´s Alona missions, that is also just on the start, and he also showed a new game a little time ago.

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Im sure he will, but i heard that he will finish Survivor Sarah 2 first, after that i don´t know what he will work on, he has this game that is just on the beginning then there´s Alona missions, that is also just on the start, and he also showed a new game a little time ago.
I just hope this becomes his priority after Sarah. I know he's already started that new game, Reporter Kate. And while it looks neat, I'd much rather get this one first.

Reactions: Netori Popeye

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
This game is abandoned, isn't it?
As far as i know it´s not, the author is kinda of slow on updates, and the habit of making new games before finishing the ones he was doing does not help, its not that i don´t like the new titles he´s creating, but it kinda sucks to have so many games that are´t even halfway complete. This title is composed by 3 stories, and look like it will be a long game too, if the author gives continuation, but honestly, don´t keep waiting...

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
As far as i know it´s not, the author is kinda of slow on updates, and the habit of making new games before finishing the ones he was doing does not help, its not that i don´t like the new titles he´s creating, but it kinda sucks to have so many games that are´t even halfway complete. This title is composed by 3 stories, and look like it will be a long game too, if the author gives continuation, but honestly, don´t keep waiting...
Thanks for that information :)

Since I'm patron for some days now I searched (again) for information about this game on his Patreon site. The last post regarding Eqalem was from January '17 with version 6. And combin ation stated he will try to finish "The Elemental Witch" and "Survivor Sarah 2" this year (what I interpret as: no updates für "Agent Alona Missions", "World of Eqalem", "Reporter Kate" and probably only few new stuff for "Gambler Zeta").
So, my hopes are on TEW, may it become even better than "The Green Shadow Rachel" :D

btw, the 4 introduction stories are nice - even when thye're completely linear, no choices to be made (as far as I remember). The main story (story 5+) just started and offers only one scene in each path that can be chosen to gather the heroines.
Would be a waste if Eqalem would not be continued.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Thanks for that information :)

Since I'm patron for some days now I searched (again) for information about this game on his Patreon site. The last post regarding Eqalem was from January '17 with version 6. And combin ation stated he will try to finish "The Elemental Witch" and "Survivor Sarah 2" this year (what I interpret as: no updates für "Agent Alona Missions", "World of Eqalem", "Reporter Kate" and probably only few new stuff for "Gambler Zeta").
So, my hopes are on TEW, may it become even better than "The Green Shadow Rachel" :D

btw, the 4 introduction stories are nice - even when thye're completely linear, no choices to be made (as far as I remember). The main story (story 5+) just started and offers only one scene in each path that can be chosen to gather the heroines.
Would be a waste if Eqalem would not be continued.
Thank you for inform us, im sure he will continue the game, don´t know when though. This is a great game and it would be a waste to abandon it, in fact this game was my first contact with Combin action work, despite the lack of choices its a very good game.

Reactions: gamiat and ponyguy
Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
Just like all games made by this developer. english needs work. but the bigger problem is how depressing the stories are. every game i've seen from this person regardless of player choice. the female lead always get put in disgusting situations...
i understand some people are going to like this kind of thing. good for them.

but such a thing is wasted on an interactive media...being a slave only makes sense in an interactive story if i am able to improve my situation. not just be stuck in it...

Overall
Only play things made by this developer if you want to see fictional women abused.

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Thoughts
Just like all games made by this developer. english needs work. but the bigger problem is how depressing the stories are. every game i've seen from this person regardless of player choice. the female lead always get put in disgusting situations...

but such a thing is wasted on an interactive media...being a slave only makes sense in in an interactive story if i am able to improve my situation. not just be stuck in it...

Overall
Only play things made by this developer if you want to see fictional women abused.
Good description.
And well pointed out why I like his games :D

Reactions: taglag

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Thoughts

but such a thing is wasted on an interactive media...being a slave only makes sense in an interactive story if i am able to improve my situation. not just be stuck in it...

Overall
I myself prefer the situational submissive thing, but what I prefer the most is a story that offers you some realism too. "oh my house burnt down... well then I start riding every cock I see" or
"Suck my dang!
NO!
YES!
ok..."
is not what I like either. I d like to see sth. that makes me go "yeah, someone in this sitation might actually do that" insted of "if your the dumbest sex addict you ll do it".
I also appreciate choices and opportunities and ultimatly a character development, but sadly its just not possible for each dev to provide that, especially considering most of em do this in their spare time, besides having a job and family/friends etc.
I guess developers mostly create what they like themselves. Now the difference between a submissive/supressed character and storyline compared to someone tryn to actively resist and improve the situation is a huge one. I mean in the way of building a game for it, caus it basically means a lot more work as you have to make new options, conversations and images/animations, the longer the game the less these two paths/stories will have in common and also ppl will not purely follow one path or the other but choices will be mixed, asking for another path again. For most of these selfmade games this is just too much to demand caus the devs dont have the time, the ressources or the joy about the extra work. And also the players dont like waiting, but they have to if the devs have to progress more than one storyline at the same time.
It means we have to search n find games that come the closest to our... likings... but finding one that completely matches is too much to ask.

A game you MIGHT like ist Fashion Buisness. MC is a filthy rich woman who, based on your decisions is a hard/deviant bitch or a nice and humble person. Either way she "falls" deep into trouble but at any point (so far) you decide if you refuse/fight back or give in. Episode 1 is done, might be worth a try for you :)

Edit:
at the very top of the page you ll find a message from the dev, describing exactly what this game is and where it is going.

Last edited:

Plasmites

Dec 28, 2018
Does anyone know what happened to Combin? I liked his games and like to support him, just his patreon has been down, and I dont know any other way to suport him. Is there like a discord server or something?

Reactions: Londo_Mollari
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote