RPGM Abandoned World of Serzath/Eqalem [Beta6] [Combin Ation]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Goldendarknessl

Sep 15, 2017
Does anyone know what happened to Combin? I liked his games and like to support him, just his patreon has been down, and I dont know any other way to suport him. Is there like a discord server or something?
The only thing that happened is the patreon situation. I'm pretty sure you're going to have to wait until the situation ends in order to be able to support.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well now look at that. He basically revives a necroed project. A suprise for sure. I wonder how long the inspiration will last tho. I really feel like that after the base Agent.A, SS and Green Shadow (i think the steam was slipping away during that one) he lost the motivation. This was years ago.

Milos Relative to himself? Yes. Compared to today's standards? Not enough i'd say. On the bright side those of us who liked his works never really liked it for the visuals :cool: Weren't exactly playing his games for the chance at hand-holding and head pats :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Its been a long time since i read of any work from this author, i was already thinking he gave up these projects forever.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote