Aug 7, 2018
Hey,

has someone a good save ???
- dont wanna start from the beginning
- for Version 0.98

Thanks guys

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I tried searching for how to have sex with Jennifer in the kitchen when catching her eating the cookies. I couldn't find anything, and the MC has had sex with her in his bedroom. Even with that being done and her heart count over 100, she keeps refusing to go beyond letting him grope her tits and kissing her. I'm not sure what I'm missing.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
This is the only option the game gives me even after choosing the large breast pill for Samantha to show Jennifer. Kind of a waste of time to choose which one in the game if it actually doesn't work.

zenjee

May 8, 2017
Okay I give up. I wanna try it but I wasted about an hour to figure out whether ntr is avoidable by searching the thread. Found a bunch of conflicting posts as always. So I'll try to be as specific as I can in my question.

Is there any occurrence (on-screen or off-screen, doesn't matter) of any female character (not any female in game universe) interacting with any other dick (man or monster or futa, doesn't matter) than MC's that you can't stop from actually happening.

I know about mom/teacher flashback/dream or whatever and I'm fine with it, so enything else...

CrazyForgeStudio

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Okay I give up. I wanna try it but I wasted about an hour to figure out whether ntr is avoidable by searching the thread. Found a bunch of conflicting posts as always. So I'll try to be as specific as I can in my question.

Is there any occurrence (on-screen or off-screen, doesn't matter) of any female character (not any female in game universe) interacting with any other dick (man or monster or futa, doesn't matter) than MC's that you can't stop from actually happening.

I know about mom/teacher flashback/dream or whatever and I'm fine with it, so enything else...
Yes, you can avoid NTR.

Reactions: zenjee

zenjee

May 8, 2017
Yes, you can avoid NTR.
Already reached the end of content and ye, looks like nothing is forced. But I think I locked myself out of Rude girl quest. I wasn't doing it because I read there's only futa/ntr paths for now (prob outdated) and after completing other quests I can't pay taxes anymore so can't invite her.

2.60 star(s) 62 Votes