Good game mechanics but 3 things prevent me from buying it
1.the same face on everyone
2.The voice acting is terrible especially in the adult scenes
3.Steam

Last edited:
Reactions: legrosours

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
So I find the save system here in the game slowly but surely extremely annoying. It's now happened for the third time that my save games are simply gone after you transfer the new version -_- now I can start over for the third time -_-

Reactions: Yuri Alpha

Yuri Alpha

Apr 18, 2023
So I find the save system here in the game slowly but surely extremely annoying. It's now happened for the third time that my save games are simply gone after you transfer the new version -_- now I can start over for the third time -_-
For me, it deleted the character's stats

kaintheblood

Feb 9, 2023
For me, it deleted the character's stats
I would still be happy, but for me I have complete saves every time -_- slowly but surely I no longer feel like starting over every time with every new update. To be honest, there should be a mod menu for cheating in the game -_- it's just open I really like the game and the concept of the game but soo-_-

lovediaochan

Oct 28, 2023
Damn, genevieve make me so hard. I really like the artwork, but sex scene not interactive. Is vice president just the max position we can get?

croPath

May 10, 2017
:ROFLMAO: there are no art style - it's AI.
art is art and stop calling everything "AI". Serious people calling art from the 2000s as "AI" art when its just highly stylized. To begin with A.I. art ISN'T A THING! Pretty much anything currently using the buzzword "A.I.". isn't. Its even worse when dumbasses claim they can tell what "A.I." art is and most of the time they can't tell the difference between human an "A.I." art.
Its a dumb use of an incorrect term and gullible idiots need to stop spreading it around ; and i got plenty of other examples like anything currently referred to as "nanotechnology" (nothing close), hoverboards (don't hover) or VR (isn't VR , just HMDs)

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
art is art and stop calling everything "AI". Serious people calling art from the 2000s as "AI" art when its just highly stylized. To begin with A.I. art ISN'T A THING! Pretty much anything currently using the buzzword "A.I.". isn't. Its even worse when dumbasses claim they can tell what "A.I." art is and most of the time they can't tell the difference between human an "A.I." art.
Its a dumb use of an incorrect term and gullible idiots need to stop spreading it around ; and i got plenty of other examples like anything currently referred to as "nanotechnology" (nothing close), hoverboards (don't hover) or VR (isn't VR , just HMDs)
aihandsfeature.jpg

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Holy retard the meme about broken hand stopped being a thing in 2022. Pretty much every art generating AI doesn't have problems with hands for a long time now.

I'm cocksure that the art in the game drawn by a human artist while not solely made through AI. But unlike others I know what I'm talking about while you shit on your hand to have a color that you can use your that for a cavewall drawing mate :KEK:. You shouldn't be allowed to even come close to this topic to shit it up with your nonsense opinions.

Last edited:

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Holy retard the meme about broken hand stopped being a thing in 2022. Pretty much every art generating AI doesn't have problems with hands for a long time now.

I'm cocksure that the art in the game drawn by a human artist while not solely made through AI. But unlike others I know what I'm talking about while you shit on your hand to have a color that you can use your that for a cavewall drawing mate :KEK:. You shouldn't be allowed to even come close to this topic to shit it up with your nonsense opinions.
anime_art_of_Facepalm_1_2_mast.jpeg

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
AI is getting old the faces are always the same no matter what the rest look like. AI only knows how to draw one style of face so they are boring clones.

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
sad godless creature

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes