3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
Hi
There is something cooking, but don't expect it to be soon. It turned out to be a bit more complexe than expected and it is slow going.
Thanks. Glad to know there is a new project in development. Fingers crossed for it to turn out great and be a success. :)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The 'multiple gals' ending of this game was awesome! It's been a bit since I played it, but yeah, the ending still sticks with me.

I dislike text driven games where you have to 'guess' the right words to type - I can tolerate them if the added graphics are worth the inconvenience. But thanks to the walkthrough I ended up having a pretty good experience with this game. Looking forward to the new project.

Reactions: shinonen

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
I don't mind that she exists, just the random pictures of her changing and what have you, who wants to see that (bar the obvious) when you have ya dick in your hand?
When I first played the game I thought the same thing. Why would he have that particular image in there? But yea, there's no incest and the game is pretty good. It's heavily inspired by Living With Temptation from Lesson of Passion but still manages to be its own thing.

Reactions: JohnRobinson

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Once images became part of the AIF package this was one of those that stood out for me. Not only for the images, but the depth of characters and writing in it. The endings were great, especially once you got more of the ladies in there. Nice work!

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Hi
There is something cooking, but don't expect it to be soon. It turned out to be a bit more complexe than expected and it is slow going.
H Ice. Have you ever considered doing a remake of Working Man? At the end there just seemed to be a bunch of things that were thrown at the player (such as two or three girls that just kind of appeared for us to fuck) which I get the sense were intended to have more substantial roles in the game but those roles were reduced for one reason or another. I'd love to see these ideas fully realized.

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
hi ice, great game by de way. Let me tell you that you got me with the daugther thing, you introduce especific command like \examinate Claire's ass\ and put a picture of her and a description, or when you introduces command like fuck Claire's pussy and we get a reply: is not a very good time yet. You create very hig expectative when in the end is more like recicled commands, and bring me the cuestion, it was that dificcult to write down a diferent text in her case and erase any doubts about it? (the incest rape thing)

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
is there other game made by ice that contains lolita sex mixed with netorare of any kind? (make the redundancy prevails!)

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Hi

H Ice. Have you ever considered doing a remake of Working Man? At the end there just seemed to be a bunch of things that were thrown at the player (such as two or three girls that just kind of appeared for us to fuck) which I get the sense were intended to have more substantial roles in the game but those roles were reduced for one reason or another. I'd love to see these ideas fully realized.
Nope. Too much work, not enough rewards.

hi ice, great game by de way. Let me tell you that you got me with the daugther thing, you introduce especific command like \examinate Claire's ass\ and put a picture of her and a description, or when you introduces command like fuck Claire's pussy and we get a reply: is not a very good time yet. You create very hig expectative when in the end is more like recicled commands, and bring me the cuestion, it was that dificcult to write down a diferent text in her case and erase any doubts about it? (the incest rape thing)
Building a first game is a learning experience...

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Looks like a interesting game, but the engine is terrible, i don´t want to keep writing commands to everything i do.

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
Hi

Nope. Too much work, not enough rewards.

Building a first game is a learning experience...
don't get me wrong, is still a very good game, I enjoyed very much. I din't know is was your first. In a unrrelated subject, what kind of programs you use to make the pics?

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I hate to ask, but there´s any chance of posting the scenes?This kind of game is really not for me, it kind of remind me of my time in Tibia when i used to spend almost a hour trying to do something just because i did not understood the commands i needed.

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
Does anyone complete de game to the 100 percent? I keep telling you guys, I am on a vegre of a heart attack. Is this game has or hasn't an sex escene with the daughter? in the site when I first meet this work it was taged as adult game, father, daugther, incest, cheating, all sex etc.etc .Ice!!, please man, spare me of my suffering and tell me if it has it (the incest or rape thing)

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2017
Does anyone complete de game to the 100 percent? I keep telling you guys, I am on a vegre of a heart attack. Is this game has or hasn't an sex escene with the daughter? in the site when I first meet this work it gas taged as adult game, father, daugther, incest, cheating, all sex etc.etc .Ice!!, please man, spare me of my suffering and tell me if it has it (the incest or rape thing)
No incest or rape.

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Does anyone complete de game to the 100 percent? I keep telling you guys, I am on a vegre of a heart attack. Is this game has or hasn't an sex escene with the daughter? in the site when I first meet this work it was taged as adult game, father, daugther, incest, cheating, all sex etc.etc .Ice!!, please man, spare me of my suffering and tell me if it has it (the incest or rape thing)
As previously stated, no incest or rape. There is a link to a complete walkthrough in post #1 too.

Chissident

May 27, 2017
No incest corruption?! RIP... I mean, I know that's kinda fucked, but hey... it's a game fetish not an IRL thing, not for me anyway. Like an M rated game, doesn't make you more violent or a murderer. Similar to how an adult game won't make you a rapist or inbred.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
No incest corruption?! RIP... I mean, I know that's kinda fucked, but hey... it's a game fetish not an IRL thing, not for me anyway. Like an M rated game, doesn't make you more violent or a murderer. Similar to how an adult game won't make you a rapist or inbred.
you could try to molest daughter when she is asleep but fail
^_- most you get is a panty shot

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
This game is really great.

I remember playing this years ago and I was pretty active at the Sharks Lagoon forum at the time, which had some intersting discussions about this game.

Impressive job Ice. Looking forward your next game.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes