3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
upload_2016-10-3_12-59-46.png

Overview:
In this game, you take the role of a normal husband with a lovely wife and daughter. Each weekday you work your ass off at the office before returning home late in the evening. Today’s work day being over, you have left the office and driven back home. This is where the game starts. The game has multiples endings and include adultery (no rape or incest). The game has been tested, but probably still contains bugs/typos.

Important message for everyone having issues with disappearing images & problem after entering the "code": After some testing, I've come to the conclusion that the issue occurs when you COPY/PASTE text into the Adrift Player. Somehow Adrift Runner doesn't like it. It has nothing to do with the game itself. The quick fix is : Don't copy/paste text in the Runner, type it manually. If it occurs for you, save your game, close the runner, open it again and restore your game.​

Updated: 02.08.2015
Developer: Ice
Censorship: no
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here a link to a beginner guide for Adrift if needed:

Download:
- -

Adrift 0.5 needed

Walkthrought:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I'm following the provided walkthrough, but i'm not sure what's meant by:
z [repeat 5 times]
It's after the first jacuzzi event with sharon, when she giv you an Handjob
With Z, it authomaticly fills with ZIP, but it have no effect at all....

EDIT: ok...after cheking the alkthrough's site, i've understood that Z should mean "wait", but for some reason, for me, it lead to "zip"....

Oh, a side note...sometimes, pictures fail to appear...any idea why? o_O

Last edited:

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I'm following the provided walkthrough, but i'm not sure what's meant by:
z [repeat 5 times]
It's after the first jacuzzi event with sharon, when she giv you an Handjob
With Z, it authomaticly fills with ZIP, but it have no effect at all....
Just z alone. Repeat that 5 times. z is the wait command

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
to what extent is the daughter's role in this game
noticed it showed her in just her underwear
do not need fbi knocken at my door lol

Reactions: SeppoT

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
to what extent is the daughter's role in this game
noticed it showed her in just her underwear
do not need fbi knocken at my door lol
I have this one too. NO content between father/daughter. There is sexual content with EVERYONE ELSE and they are all over 18 years of age.

Reactions: Tiasung

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I loved this game, one of the best written AIF games I have played in the past few years. Great scenes and the models were pretty good as well.

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
Without the daughter you don't meet a few of the other characters, and it added some realism to the whole family life thing.
I don't mind that she exists, just the random pictures of her changing and what have you, who wants to see that (bar the obvious) when you have ya dick in your hand?

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Oh, a side note...sometimes, pictures fail to appear...any idea why? o_O
Avoid using cut/paste. Images fail to appear du to an old bug in that version of Adrift after doing a cut/paste of the secret scene password for example (corrected since then in the newer versions).

Ice

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
I don't mind that she exists, just the random pictures of her changing and what have you, who wants to see that (bar the obvious) when you have ya dick in your hand?
In retrospective, I agree with you, these pictures should have been removed. Back then when I was writing the game, I guess I didn't find it out of place (or didn't botter to question myself about it). Sometime the creative process takes you right and left, deviating you from the main idea and leaving behind stuff that would have been better left out.

Ice

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Those are the chances you take when you keep your dick in your hand and don't know where you are going.

:grin:

SholBlerk

May 11, 2017
Hi Ice. This game was great and left my mouth drooling for more, and I think it's already been two years or more since Working Man was launched. Can we expect a new game any time soon?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes