Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Anyway I done check everything(including found someone else to talk to than the slave merchent), This game have so much potential like instead of becoming slave right away. you gone work so hard but earn nothing or over spend that you run out and so like the game make the player to choose to become slave for game over for unfortunate or on purpose or perhaps the prostitute can work hard and get a good life and such and fail hard that become slave etc
Yes, there will be more options other than selling yourself to slavery, like prostitution.
Part of the Red Light District is opened in R4 although the best earning opportunity will still be the old man until the brothel is added.

or perhap the girl can have a good life with no fail? if that not what the game aimming for I guess I dislike the game because lack of freedom
You will be able to survive until the end game without performing any hentai by working at the inn.

Oh and I found out that I can't load save file after I sold myself to merchant and lock in cell and when I walking upper left and right I can see character eye through head
When selling yourself to slavery and saving inside the cell, once you load up the game again you should still be in the cell... That does not happen? What does happen when you try to load the game?

The eye bug is fixed in R4.

Reactions: falcen99

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
When selling yourself to slavery and saving inside the cell, once you load up the game again you should still be in the cell... That does not happen? What does happen when you try to load the game?

The eye bug is fixed in R4.
When inside the cell I was not able to click load to bring up save slot for me to choose. After I click nothing there happen and also where can I find R4 version? or is it you still working on it?

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
When inside the cell I was not able to click load to bring up save slot for me to choose. After I click nothing there happen and also where can I find R4 version? or is it you still working on it?
Oh, loading does not work from the in game menu yet: You can load the game if you go back to main menu and load the game from there.

If the protagonist purchases the character you have sold to the slavery, her save file will be "absorbed" by the protagonist's and will not show among the saves you can load.

The R4 is not released yet, working on it!

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Ah ok, Looking forward to it. hopefully in future there will be monster to hunt and guild work but I not sure if this is what this game is aimming for

and also I hope I can do more with my slave like can have her with me go out and working or 3 some or 4?? possible? if I have ton of slave after upgrade house

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Ah ok, Looking forward to it. hopefully in future there will be monster to hunt and guild work but I not sure if this is what this game is aimming for

and also I hope I can do more with my slave like can have her with me go out and working or 3 some or 4?? possible? if I have ton of slave after upgrade house
There will be no combat: While the protagonist is a wizard he is not powerful enough to become an adventurer so he works as a medium and contacts the dead on other people's behalf to earn gold, whereas the prostitutes are commoners with no combat ability and would quickly die if they were to face any danger.

The "challenging" part will be surviving once the other core features are added (Climate, hunger, ...)

Inviting a slave to a date and the threesome will be possible in future but I am not sure about the foursome.
The game is balanced around having up to three slaves: I could try to rework it in future to have four before the end-game though.

Reactions: Konstantinus

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Wow this idea seem fun, survival kind of game. I like it alot

but 5 some please? and sending out slave for work too 4 seem not much and 5 should be big family

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Sending slaves to work is also something I had planned, as for fivesome... I wouldn't even know how to draw that so I cannot promise this, I will try my best tho.

Reactions: Konstantinus

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Winterfire, since I notice that the game going to be about living with slave so I guess there will be like winter season too? where our stuck up money burn down to getting food and meal for everyone.

here some idea I have in mind
since it seem you can turn your slave into your lover I would highly recommend that they should at least talk to player too hopefully they not all quiet all the time. what I mean by this is they share their opinion of you to you if you ask them or if they decided it is right time. there will be benefits for this if player treat them as a guest and not valve them as slave. their relation with player can grow this way if player not decide to like steal their first kiss if they not willing yet so they will only dislike you but not hate yet until player decide to force sex them. once that the slave will just hate you forever IF you break them hymen for first time and they will just only be your slave forever and not care about anything else.
and if you only message her and make her climax she won't hate you forever unless the hymen is break by force

for benefits is that if after few amount of trust is higher she will start to open to you and help you for sometime
I do not know yet what you can do with your slave but seem for sure is there will be work for them but not sure what kind of work
maybe they will ask you if there is anything they can help and also I suggest something like can bring them up to watch player work. maybe cleaning house or maybe doing player job so they can learn it and realize that player is only one working here so they would be more willing to help
more over, if you own more slave the first slave that you success their heart will share a opioin of you to another so they will welcome you more faster but player must witness their conversation first before they gain more trust to player
for slave that already have sex before it will be harder but possible with the help of another slave if player not decide to force them

personality
people are not robot they have their own mind and way of talking so you may need to come up with some funny or serious quote for them after player treat them like they are friend they will start to act more open to player and depend on their personality. At this point player can either tell them that they still their slave which increase their obedient which if player end full on this they will become player maid but not lover
after max their trust next is to do romance so their start to feel more attracted to player which could to lend to both lover and maid

Note: at this point if player decide to take adventages like tounching them they will state that they dislike that but not really hate too much until player decide to force sex and also at this point they will become more talkactive and player can have their status as friend instead and for force sex if player tounching them player can ask them how they feel so they not be angry at much and if player make them climax they will like player more than hate after doing more and may eventually ask to take their first time or ask for sex but they may still be player friend. this depend on their mood and personality if they willing to have sex after tounching

can release the slave
if player decide to release them they will tell the player that they have no where to go and if player try to again they will leave but if player have their trust. they first time hearing that player want them to go they will ask player is it ok for them to leave then player can decide to give some gold for them to build up their future or fail and asking to live with player again IF they fail and come back player can have their stuff after they gone away..maybe something useful? or someday they may come back and thanks the player or give gift to player and after this player may like able to visit their house or something else or maybe in the bar to listen how they doing after player release them. what they say depend on personailty and race and trails. player could also able to romance as well

this one maybe hard one. to release lover and maid may require something special which I don't know yet
I also hear that you can have daughter with your lover and slave? my idea is that if the slave not become player lover yet they will not pregnant because....idk..they not open to you?

and also I thinking of able to do it with your daughter which Idk hopefully no cop on my door after telling this but if their mom witness you try to take on their daughter they will angry and refuse you to touch them but if player like teaching them too much or some event like they see you with another lover or mom and they will come in and player can give choice to ask them to join and have loli loli love or leave which another day they may ask you more of this stuff and if their mother want you to stop at this point the girl may refuse and say they want to know it so bad so that their mother won't stop them anymore if didn't do it with mother.

this is my idea, you may change some part of add if you like

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Seasons were scrapped from the game design on R2 for various reasons: One of which is the game being too longevous if implemented, they also meant very little considering the setting.

The game will be set during the Autumn season which will be a fair challenge without being too hard.
There will be many money faucets.

They will talk if spoken to but they will also initiate dialogue themselves through events (which do not happen everyday).
They will never hate you, no matter what you do, slavery is meant to be an alternative to death, at that point they already gave up so from that point on they can only go up.

If I remember well, the jobs will depend on the history of the slave, having slaves with different histories will also unlock different type of dialogues but not new CG (it is important only if you care about the plot, basically).
The work they will do will mostly pay for their expenses, nothing over a gold coin (At least when it comes to the two histories currently in R2).

There will be romance but it will not be "True romance" since I have to predict that the player will have multiple slaves.
It is the type of romance you would probably find in a harem anime.

You will be able to release a slave but not completely.
When purchasing a slave (player made), their save is absorbed by the protagonist's and it will stay that way even after being released, the rest is doable.

There will be no loli/incest.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
How do you handle the saves in unity?
I have a Game Manager that gets loaded at the main menu and survives until the application is exited.
The Game Manager is split in two main sections: Data that is meant to survive just that session (timers and checks, mostly) and data that is meant to survive persistently (As far as the player saves, since I do not plan to implement an auto-save function given the nature of the game).

All the data that is meant to be saved resides in a class, when a player calls the save function, I serialize it (using System.Runtime.Serialization).

vnAdult

Dec 11, 2018
I have a Game Manager that gets loaded at the main menu and survives until the application is exited.
The Game Manager is split in two main sections: Data that is meant to survive just that session (timers and checks, mostly) and data that is meant to survive persistently (As far as the player saves, since I do not plan to implement an auto-save function given the nature of the game).

All the data that is meant to be saved resides in a class, when a player calls the save function, I serialize it (using System.Runtime.Serialization).
Have you tried it cross-platform? I find saving can sometimes be a mess in unity.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I would need someone with a mac to test it to be fully sure but it should work as I am not using library files specific to Windows when it comes to writing data.

At the moment I am using Windows Library files only for a few things since it is simpler (like writing settings) but I plan to rewrite those scripts eventually and release a MAC Version but I agree that Unity3D can be pretty messy when switching platforms... I even had something stop working when built (on windows) but worked fine on editor =D so yes, it is not always 1:1.

vnAdult

Dec 11, 2018
What worked best for me when going win-linux-android-ios: and quill18creates on yt.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
I do not really like PlayerPrefs as I do not want to write stuff in the registry unless strictly necessary, it just seems... Dirty.

In my opinion save data should be a file that can be easily moved around, the only thing I would want to write in the registry are things that are true only to the machine you are currently using, like resolution as that varies from machine to machine and Unity saves this automatically as far as I know.

vnAdult

Dec 11, 2018
I agree. It is horrible to use, but it worked over the platforms. I used json and stored it in a string.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Seasons were scrapped from the game design on R2 for various reasons: One of which is the game being too longevous if implemented, they also meant very little considering the setting.

The game will be set during the Autumn season which will be a fair challenge without being too hard.
There will be many money faucets.

They will talk if spoken to but they will also initiate dialogue themselves through events (which do not happen everyday).
They will never hate you, no matter what you do, slavery is meant to be an alternative to death, at that point they already gave up so from that point on they can only go up.

If I remember well, the jobs will depend on the history of the slave, having slaves with different histories will also unlock different type of dialogues but not new CG (it is important only if you care about the plot, basically).
The work they will do will mostly pay for their expenses, nothing over a gold coin (At least when it comes to the two histories currently in R2).

There will be romance but it will not be "True romance" since I have to predict that the player will have multiple slaves.
It is the type of romance you would probably find in a harem anime.

You will be able to release a slave but not completely.
When purchasing a slave (player made), their save is absorbed by the protagonist's and it will stay that way even after being released, the rest is doable.

There will be no loli/incest.
I see, I will hold my opioion until game are more finish up to that point before I giving more of my thought on the gane
in case the gameplay is not what I thought it would be

Reactions: Winterfire

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
@muttdoggy

Hello, I have released Workers of Kartedhir R3 if you want to update the thread:

I have also took some new screenshots for the thread:
Screenshot6.png

Screenshot7.png

Could you also add the following tags?
2d game
animated
character creation
creampie
exhibitionism
fantasy
monster girl
oral sex
rpg
virgin
voyeurism

-edit-
Woops, almost forgot the changelog:
-Fixed: Purchased slave is pixel perfect and won't "shake" when colliding.
-Fixed: Screen fade covers the whole screen now.
-Fixed: The slaver will not replenish his inventory after loading the game now.
-Fixed: Progress on the dialogue is now resumed correctly after loading the game.
-Fixed: Draw order for the fountain water.
-Fixed: Saving and reloading a game near a sprite no longer breaks its draw order.

-Changed: Compressed graphics where possible without any noticeable loss of quality.

-Added: Purchased slave interaction with protagonist.
-Added: New M/F hentai scene (Blowjob).
-Added: Gameplay setting to adjust the movement speed.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes