VN - Ren'Py - Word of Mouth [S1 v0.03.F] [Le Gato]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Scorpius888

loving the game so far keep up the good work . there are not to many good lesbian games out there every female protaganist is always a dumb slut that gets used happy to see something else for a change
  2. 4.00 star(s)

tyrannicpuppy

Quite enjoyable so far. Played S1 v0.02.F. A good bit of content in the game. Play 3 and a half days of scenes. Only one H scene though.

Really beautiful character models across the board and we get quite a few good angles and close-ups. Dev does seem to have a bit of a foot fetish, so that might turn some folks off. Lighting seems very heavy on a camera mounted spotlight at times. There is an odd vignetting around the models in the centre of the screen in a few moments, but not all the time. Otherwise, the visuals are superb. Excluding the small noted section of Blender renders.

The characters have interesting personalities. Not fully fleshed out yet, but we definitely get and idea of who each character is. Not the most depth I've seen in a game, but most of that seems to be there as setup for some amazing H scenes later on.

Personally really liked the family aspects. Some history there that I very much look forward to exploring as the game progresses. And the promise of an even larger family hiding in the wings has me so intrigued.

The antagonist is interesting. IMO, it could be removed and we could just have a nice sweet slice of life story here just as easily. We're still early days so exactly what each antagonistic force is after is still unclear.

The script could definitely use some work. A proofreader would be a good start. For instance, MC does not seem to have a bath in her apartment but keeps saying she's off to have one in several early scenes. A lot of the dialogue and thoughts can feel quite forced and unnatural. Hopefully, that improves as dev gets experience, but I still recommend a proofreader.

Overall, I enjoyed it. I like what's here and I definitely want more. Keep up the good work and try and elevate the few flaws if you can.