Wolf RPG None [WolfRPG] [translation request] The Trap of Revil [Ururuc]

tseyik

Mar 3, 2024
My experience with Wolf RPG is very limited. I basically gave up on that engine after failing to translate Princess Colosseum.

I'm told Mtool works reasonably well with Wolf RPG, but I have never actually tested it myself.

Translator++ claims to work with Wolf RPG but it does not. On all versions Ive tested it so far (up to v3.8) it writes the ".dat" files incorrectly, breaking parts of the games, sometimes so badly the actual editor cannot read them anymore.

I'm currently not aware of a reipatcher variant that works for Wolf RPG but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
(I just stopped working with/caring about Wolf RPG games in general. In my opinion it's a terrible engine compared to the RPGM variants.)
ウディタ翻訳サポートツール
もっと詳しく知りたい人は、こちらから翻訳サポートツールのマニュアルをご覧になれます。

Reactions: leweder and Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
ウディタ翻訳サポートツール
もっと詳しく知りたい人は、こちらから翻訳サポートツールのマニュアルをご覧になれます。
Thank you, I was not aware of that one.

That does seem interesting since my SLR translation system could easily work with csv files and if it's from the original creator you'd think it actually works, but my built up frustration with Wolf RPG is way too high to want to pay money to try it.
Also it being close source means I couldn't fully integrate it.

But If someone can pass me a "free" source of the full version of "WOLF RPGエディター翻訳サポートツール(Ver2.09)" I would certainly give it a go.

Reactions: GucciNinja