• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG WIP [WolfRPG][Full Translation - WIP] Summer of Passionate Love and Fun on Himegashima Island[1.1] [Fushidaratei]

fehfefeh

May 4, 2020
Hey guys, thought I'd give a quick update. Good news and bad news (depending on how you see it).
I had a chat with Fushidaratei who has advised me that this game is officially picked up by Kagura who is currently working on the English and Chinese translations of this game. It pains me to say this especially since I've worked countless hours at this point with my current translation of the game, but I will have to suspend my work on this game for the foreseeable future. For the time being, I will update this thread once the translated version of this game has been released. Also if anybody has any suggestions for other games to translate - please do let me know :)
Unfortunate situation. Good luck on your next tl project!

Reactions: Kak99