Acepter

Oct 19, 2017
Starting a new run in version 0.3.1.2 and not sure if I broke sequence. I went down Amelia's training progression and ignored the branch for the time being. I'm at the point where you have to patrol with her then decided "maybe I should progress the other line". The other branch says to "speak to her about the ruins in the morning" but whenever I go to her my only option is to give her a gift. Going back to the ruins just sends me to the Guardian that you can't do anything about.
Edit: Sorry I haven't been active on this thread. For some reason I stopped getting alerts in general

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Starting a new run in version 0.3.1.2 and not sure if I broke sequence. I went down Amelia's training progression and ignored the branch for the time being. I'm at the point where you have to patrol with her then decided "maybe I should progress the other line". The other branch says to "speak to her about the ruins in the morning" but whenever I go to her my only option is to give her a gift. Going back to the ruins just sends me to the Guardian that you can't do anything about.
Edit: Sorry I haven't been active on this thread. For some reason I stopped getting alerts in general
Have you already defeated the guard in the ruins? Perhaps this is simply not a refinement of the task tracking interface, and it offers you too early to ask her about the ruins before you defeat the guards.

Jun 19, 2018
During Patricia introduction this appears
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'tavern_basemenmain_quest'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "tavern.rpyc", line 765, in script
  File "/data/user/0/com.sensitiveusername.wizardsadventure/files/renpy/ast.py", line 1600, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "/data/user/0/com.sensitiveusername.wizardsadventure/files/renpy/script.py", line 873, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'tavern_basemenmain_quest'.

Acepter

Oct 19, 2017
Have you already defeated the guard in the ruins? Perhaps this is simply not a refinement of the task tracking interface, and it offers you too early to ask her about the ruins before you defeat the guards.
Haven't fought the guardian yet. To be honest the game crashed as I was typing my last message and I lost a good bit of progress. Decided to walk away for a bit. (Not sure what caused the crash but I'm 90% positive it's the hot plate I call a laptop)
I'll check the walkthrough and compare it to what I remember doing to see if there's a discrepancy.

Edit I'm at a point where I've taught basic Ice to Amelia. Still can't talk to her about the ruins. I can't defeat the Guardian (maybe I can't figure it out?) To pogress with Gloria I have to talk to Jane but she has no dialog options

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Haven't fought the guardian yet. To be honest the game crashed as I was typing my last message and I lost a good bit of progress. Decided to walk away for a bit. (Not sure what caused the crash but I'm 90% positive it's the hot plate I call a laptop)
I'll check the walkthrough and compare it to what I remember doing to see if there's a discrepancy.

Edit I'm at a point where I've taught basic Ice to Amelia. Still can't talk to her about the ruins. I can't defeat the Guardian (maybe I can't figure it out?) To pogress with Gloria I have to talk to Jane but she has no dialog options
To talk to her about the ruins, you need something from the ruins, and since you did not defeat the guard, from where you will have something from the ruins. For Jane as well, you must first defeat the guard.
Hi guys what i ned to do here some help pls ?
Pass on the plot, they will give the third skill of ice magic.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wow I was pretty skeptical about how fast this game would be updating when it came out, considering how it looked, however I can happily say I was wrong. Good on you dev.

So before I start playing this game again, is the grind fixed yet? Even with playing with a cheated save it was tedious.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Wow I was pretty skeptical about how fast this game would be updating when it came out, considering how it looked, however I can happily say I was wrong. Good on you dev.

So before I start playing this game again, is the grind fixed yet? Even with playing with a cheated save it was tedious.
Regarding, I honestly cannot say that it is difficult to grind here. But I added cheats, because everyone plays differently.

Meepo_Waveya

Dec 27, 2018
got new problem in sylvia .. after buy sawmill i cant do anything in the end allways back to find demon and sawmill ..

Acepter

Oct 19, 2017
got new problem in sylvia .. after buy sawmill i cant do anything in the end allways back to find demon and sawmill ..
I seem to be stuck here as well. The quest prompt for Sylvia says to "Find info about the demon". I've talked to everyone but nothing seems to progess it

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
It doesn't seem to be there. I assume this demon has something to do with the one summoned in the hideout? Also was there a hint given at some point about the
Since you are responding with very large interruptions, it is better to immediately send a save file so that I myself can look.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes