Also You can put Both, And CG and RePlayble Scenes from Story Mode! >_<

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Reactions: Baharomont

EroKumaA6

Feb 16, 2019
Hi loved the game, addicting .
Question at the current version ends at: Patricia - Second Scroll (Patreons only content?) , Jane - Abduction . Sylvia - Driads , Gloria - BDSM next level, Amelia - Pestering the Teacher ?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Hi loved the game, addicting .
Question at the current version ends at: Patricia - Second Scroll (Patreons only content?) , Jane - Abduction . Sylvia - Driads , Gloria - BDSM next level, Amelia - Pestering the Teacher ?
I have already opened the second scroll, download the version from the first post. Everything else is correct.
Fantastic! Thank you.
I have the scroll, just need to scout around for how to get Frost Magic level 3!
Man this game is good, keep up the great work!
Level 3 is obtained by the plot, then something else has not done.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
So I think i'm nearing the end of the updates since .03

I'm looking for the 2nd scroll, but this combination lock... Yeah. And that pillar is 5 and i've tried most combinations I can think of, and don't want to do... 60 tries or such in order to get it done atleast.

Sylvia > Dryads end of content
Amelia > Pestering the teacher end of content
Gloria > Nothing since Midas visited afterchat
Jane > Need 3rd pair of panties for Disar's teleport, but... i've been just about everywhere at everytime, and can't find it, so i've either missed it, or it'll be Patricia's after I get the 2nd scroll, but that leaves the combination lock in the way

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
So I think i'm nearing the end of the updates since .03

I'm looking for the 2nd scroll, but this combination lock... Yeah. And that pillar is 5 and i've tried most combinations I can think of, and don't want to do... 60 tries or such in order to get it done atleast.

Sylvia > Dryads end of content
Amelia > Pestering the teacher end of content
Gloria > Nothing since Midas visited afterchat
Jane > Need 3rd pair of panties for Disar's teleport, but... i've been just about everywhere at everytime, and can't find it, so i've either missed it, or it'll be Patricia's after I get the 2nd scroll, but that leaves the combination lock in the way
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Thanks, got to the end of all the content now. But was that code from the pillar (removing one part of it), mentioned somewhere or sometime else or just random? Because with puzzles, codes usually need to be nearby or obvious in some ways, otherwise it'll anger a lot of people when they never solve them

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Thanks, got to the end of all the content now. But was that code from the pillar (removing one part of it), mentioned somewhere or sometime else or just random? Because with puzzles, codes usually need to be nearby or obvious in some ways, otherwise it'll anger a lot of people when they never solve them
But I agree that in this format it is too difficult for this game. It is necessary to paint back the cube in the middle. All the same, it is not necessary to load the game with really complex puzzles :)
Thanks for the feedback :)

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
But I agree that in this format it is too difficult for this game. It is necessary to paint back the cube in the middle. All the same, it is not necessary to load the game with really complex puzzles :)
Thanks for the feedback :)
I was like. ' 4 parts lock *Looks at pillar 5 parts* Hmm'
I mean, the source of the answer seems obvious, but modifying the assumed answer (5 parts) into the correct answer (4 parts) without any offhand comments or other tips on how to modify it tends to be rather difficult.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I was like. ' 4 parts lock *Looks at pillar 5 parts* Hmm'
I mean, the source of the answer seems obvious, but modifying the assumed answer (5 parts) into the correct answer (4 parts) without any offhand comments or other tips on how to modify it tends to be rather difficult.
I agree that we must either explain, or just leave 4 tips.

phoenix917

Dec 2, 2018
Great game Admiral Panda, I finaly got to the end of 0.3.1.2 I cant wait to see whats next! I agree about the pillar for the lock code. I will play this over again. Have you found anyone to help with the English?

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Great game Admiral Panda, I finaly got to the end of 0.3.1.2 I cant wait to see whats next! I agree about the pillar for the lock code. I will play this over again. Have you found anyone to help with the English?
One person wanted to help, helped with part of the text. And then he just stopped communicating, so far apparently no.

animeworld

Feb 17, 2019
How to get pit hand?, like, where can i learn that, and when i go to Sawmil and to put the "code/puzzle" it doesnt do anything, i don't know if im pressing the right things but i don't know xD

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
How to get pit hand?, like, where can i learn that, and when i go to Sawmil and to put the "code/puzzle" it doesnt do anything, i don't know if im pressing the right things but i don't know xD
Did not quite understand about the sawmill and riddles.

Drachenzhan

Jun 29, 2017
I can not access the level 3 ice magic. I followed the beginning plot 3 times and still do not know where I'm going wrong.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I can not access the level 3 ice magic. I followed the beginning plot 3 times and still do not know where I'm going wrong.
Are you completely stumped, or just in this place? Because icy magic level 3 is given on the storyline.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes