Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Reached a certain progress in the game, until the moment when a blacksmith asks for gold, 300 ores and 3 stones. I kill monsters with 3-4 clicks, potions are almost not needed. I can give a couple of tips for quick passing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
@AdmiralPanda I've edited your thread. Removed the "begging" of support on patreon as it is not directly related to the game and renamed the mirrors according to the template. Don't forget to pm a staff member (one that is currently active (it's a common mistake) or send a support ticket to have game developper badge

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
1. It seems that I reached the finals of progress with the blacksmith’s daughter, but the lechery level is still 10/150. Something is wrong here.
2. I saved 300 ores, 3 stones and 500 gold, talked to the blacksmith, he said that everything was ok - nothing more. The ore was gone, the stones were in place, gold was not checked, but there was no further progress.
3. After the dialogue with the girl, she gives a tip to the orc. In a dialogue with an orc after a ruin, a small mistake. The dialogue itself is a worker, but I cannot make an anesthetic for the hand of an orc, because Alchemy is not pumped.
Screenshots attached, for today it's all.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Reached a certain progress in the game, until the moment when a blacksmith asks for gold, 300 ores and 3 stones. I kill monsters with 3-4 clicks, potions are almost not needed. I can give a couple of tips for quick passing:
1. It seems that I reached the finals of progress with the blacksmith’s daughter, but the lechery level is still 10/150. Something is wrong here.
2. I saved 300 ores, 3 stones and 500 gold, talked to the blacksmith, he said that everything was ok - nothing more. The ore was gone, the stones were in place, gold was not checked, but there was no further progress.
3. After the dialogue with the girl, she gives a tip to the orc. In a dialogue with an orc after a ruin, a small mistake. The dialogue itself is a worker, but I cannot make an anesthetic for the hand of an orc, because Alchemy is not pumped.
Screenshots attached, for today it's all.
You did an excellent job. Thank you so much, I will correct all the flaws that you notice.
@AdmiralPanda I've edited your thread. Removed the "begging" of support on patreon as it is not directly related to the game and renamed the mirrors according to the template. Don't forget to pm a staff member (one that is currently active (it's a common mistake) or send a support ticket to have game developper badge
This seems to be present in the description. My fault and laziness. Actually, I just copied. It was necessary to write differently. Thanks for the comments, and thanks for correcting the links.

Reactions: Redmoon82

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
game feels bugged, will hold on playing it for now until dev figure things out

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
maybe best if you encourage people to report bugs and the browser thare using to play the game ie chrome or iexplorer for windows and safari for linux/mac

Acepter

Oct 19, 2017
It has potential. A few bugs here and there (books not appearing, images not loading or overlapping) and not much in terms of "content" as of yet. (Just groping and a bj) Feels like the dev is just laying down some concepts to map out where they're going. I'll keep an eye on this one.

Reactions: Redmoon82

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
It has potential. A few bugs here and there (books not appearing, images not loading or overlapping) and not much in terms of "content" as of yet. (Just groping and a bj) Feels like the dev is just laying down some concepts to map out where they're going. I'll keep an eye on this one.
Thank you very much. Images overlapping, could you describe in more detail? so I can fix

drlmnz

Aug 24, 2016
am i the only one that took a super quick glance to the presentation picture and went "skeletor and she-ra? awesom-oh wait"

Acepter

Oct 19, 2017
Thank you very much. Images overlapping, could you describe in more detail? so I can fix
Not sure what caused it but at some point the overlay for the red head's mood stat would stay in the corner after you finish talking to her. It reset when you went to sleep so it wasn't too much of an issue. At the time i wasn't paying too much attention to it but whenever i do go back i'll keep a closer eye out.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Not sure what caused it but at some point the overlay for the red head's mood stat would stay in the corner after you finish talking to her. It reset when you went to sleep so it wasn't too much of an issue. At the time i wasn't paying too much attention to it but whenever i do go back i'll keep a closer eye out.
I understand what you are talking about. I found it last night myself and already corrected :) Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: Acepter

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Good day. Anyone who reads this. I wanted to ask those who come to check this topic. Does it make sense to write here about any development or who needs to go (to other sites) and find out. Honestly, I would like to have a dialogue with people.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug 0.01a

Book Mind Control 3
Reading isn´t working correct. You need 20 after first reading it was aso 0 and after the third time I have read it complete.

Give Medium Mood Potion to Amelia. 0 (in Inventory I have 3)

Drinking with Jane in Tavern when I say it is to expensive (2 choices) I have all time conservation with Amelia.

Use in a fight Medium Potions (Text you get 100 Energy or 100 HP)
You get 50 Energy or 50 HP back so it is wrong

Stone Ore Quest when you solved it you must check it that the quest never come back again.
I asked for the Runestone fix I have all together I have no option only the option to solve the Stone Ore Quest (I normal solved it and he don´t give me a second/new quest to collect stone ore).

Level up was only working after I win the fight by the runestone. Get I as wizard no HP by a level up? (or came something like this later that you can raise aso your HP?)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'info_b_alchemy3'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "tavern.rpyc", line 1182, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\Wizard's Adventure 0.01a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\Wizard's Adventure 0.01a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1203, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\Wizard's Adventure 0.01a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1014, in __call__
    what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=True))
  File "D:\Downloads\Wizard's Adventure 0.01a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1003, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "D:\Downloads\Wizard's Adventure 0.01a-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 244, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'info_b_alchemy3'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Merlin 0.01
Mon Dec 10 08:52:53 2018
Code:

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 501, in execute_show_screen
renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen lvl_up is not known.

Full traceback:
File "tavern.rpyc", line 1957, in script
File "D:\Downloads\Wizard's Adventure 0.01a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1848, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "D:\Downloads\Wizard's Adventure 0.01a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1836, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\Wizard's Adventure 0.01a-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 179, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 501, in execute_show_screen
renpy.show_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\Wizard's Adventure 0.01a-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1076, in show_screen
raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))
Exception: Screen lvl_up is not known.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Merlin 0.01
Mon Dec 10 09:11:32 2018

Code:

While running game code:
Exception: Open text tag at end of string u'{cps=25You created. Love Potion x 1'.

Full traceback:
  File "tavern.rpyc", line 1876, in script
  File "D:\Downloads\Wizard's Adventure 0.01a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\Wizard's Adventure 0.01a-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1203, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\Wizard's Adventure 0.01a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1027, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "D:\Downloads\Wizard's Adventure 0.01a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 819, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "D:\Downloads\Wizard's Adventure 0.01a-pc\renpy\character.py", line 552, in display_say
    what_text.update()
  File "D:\Downloads\Wizard's Adventure 0.01a-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1578, in update
    tokens = self.tokenize(text)
  File "D:\Downloads\Wizard's Adventure 0.01a-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 2001, in tokenize
    tokens.extend(textsupport.tokenize(i))
  File "textsupport.pyx", line 122, in renpy.text.textsupport.tokenize
Exception: Open text tag at end of string u'{cps=25You created. Love Potion x 1'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Merlin 0.01
Mon Dec 10 09:51:19 2018

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
i love devs that engage their clientell.wrong wording oh dear

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes