EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.png
Overview:
The game immerses you in the atmosphere of the magical world. You play the role of the young magician Merlin. He was born in an ancient and influential family, whose members have always been members of the Council of Mages.
But due to the fact that he was given too much from birth, he ceased to try and develop himself, ceases to perform the tasks of the council and leads a riotous lifestyle. But it could not last forever. He was found by one of the council members and convinced to take the right path. Perhaps Merlin will begin to correct, but the craving for women and adventures has not disappeared anywhere.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-02
Release Date: 2023-11-09
Developer: AdmiralPanda
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.36.0
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: Cosmic Prison - Whorgwards
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog
:

FAQ:

Old saves don't work (Below version 0.1.32). The table contains a save for the latest version of the game.
To open the last content with Gwen, you must first do all the quests with Milena. (I forgot to add a hint)

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra:
Gallery

1.gif 2.gif 3.png Teaser 0.1.14.1.png Teaser 0.1.14.2.png 4.png p1.png p2.png p3.png p4.png p6.png 1.png 2.png 3.png 1.png 2.png gt1.png gt2.png gt3.png ps1.png ps2.png ps3.png ps4.png ps5.png amelia_s1.png amelia_s2.png amelia_s3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
Suitable quality of pictures, I would like to see support for other languages in the game.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 188969
Overview:
Good mood to all who came here. I am glad to present you our game.This is a visual novel 18+. Actions take place in the magical fictional world with the same fictional characters.The more pledges, the more time he can spend adding content to the game instead of working on his day job (freelance, mostly). He plans on doing a lotwith this game by continuing to add quality content and expand the universe (potential story expansions) over time so he's in this for the long run!
The game is free as of now but if you pledge a small monthly fee you can have access to the latest playable version of Wizard's Adventure!
You can also become a member of closed testing. The more people will test, the faster the updates will come out, as it takes a lot of time for testing.​

Updated: 02.12.18
Version: 0.01
Developer:
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changlog:
DOWNLOAD
- -

View attachment 188970 View attachment 188971 View attachment 188972 View attachment 188973 View attachment 188974
Visual Novels are often marked with a red VN for Visual Novel on the thread. This is to indicate to others looking at game threads that the thread is in-fact a visual novel and not any other type of game.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
I think that the developer is Russian, because the screenshots files are in Russian. At some stage, you can add support for several languages, perhaps a little helpers in the form of arrows or tips on what to do first (either gather grass in the forest, or buy goblin books, and with whom to speak first).

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
I think that the developer is Russian, because the screenshots files are in Russian. At some stage, you can add support for several languages, perhaps a little helpers in the form of arrows or tips on what to do first (either gather grass in the forest, or buy goblin books, and with whom to speak first).
Thank you, I will consider. So what language support? I did not understand.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
For some time there was not enough energy and health to defeat opponents. I had to collect herbs to accumulate a supply of potions. and so on until the “+” sign was noticed, now at spell №1 is level 4.

Reactions: Tep Arbiter

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
ike a walkthrough
and where to write about bugs and errors? I bought a book №2 on alchemy from a goblin for 250 golds, but it is not in the closet, you can not study
You can write right here. I will rule immediately, update the distribution. Thank you very much for the feedback.
For some time there was not enough energy and health to defeat opponents. I had to collect herbs to accumulate a supply of potions. and so on until the “+” sign was noticed, now at spell №1 is level 4.
What confuses you? You got level 2 for it you were given 3 skill points. Perhaps in battle, you just clicked through the window with an increase in level. Well, then I will add a window not to be skipped. To close it on the button. And I will make the button add points blocked, and not hidden.

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
The fact is that I do not know how it MUST work. At the beginning of the game I often lose if you don’t use potions (health potions are most valuable, energy potions are of little use, because the spells are very weak). The moment of receiving the level did not notice at all, perhaps you need to add a reminder, congratulation, task that you need to go through the book and improve the spells.
Next, you need to add the ability to save and load progress in the game.
Also, in the upper left corner of the map, tips about locations are closed with an icon with the time of day. It is necessary either to shift it slightly lower or to show hints a little to the right. I attach the picture.

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
The fact is that I do not know how it MUST work. At the beginning of the game I often lose if you don’t use potions (health potions are most valuable, energy potions are of little use, because the spells are very weak). The moment of receiving the level did not notice at all, perhaps you need to add a reminder, congratulation, task that you need to go through the book and improve the spells.
Next, you need to add the ability to save and load progress in the game.
Also, in the upper left corner of the map, tips about locations are closed with an icon with the time of day. It is necessary either to shift it slightly lower or to show hints a little to the right. I attach the picture.
Yes, this is really a positioning error. This is a clue he name of the building. I myself also test, tomorrow I will gather more information. And I will update the version where I will correct all the errors found. Thank you again very much for showing errors. One really hard to find all the errors at once.

Reactions: Justaho

bidonna

Mar 18, 2018
Hi i ran into a few glitches while playing it, here a some of them:

-when talking to the blacksmith about the runestone, a error appeared after his reply, you can still ignore it to continue
-The book of Alchemy part 2 and 3 do not appear in the bookshelf after buying them, and can still be bought from your "friend"
-When skipping to fast some section, like when you level up or find rhum, the game can sometime crash

I still have a good time playing it but need some little improvement.

Last edited:
Reactions: deltalj

AdmiralPanda

Game Developer
Dec 2, 2018
Hi i ran into a few glitches while playing it, here a some of them:

-when talking to the blacksmith about the runestone, a error appeared after his reply, you can still ignore it to continue
-The book of Alchemy part 2 and 3 do not appear in the bookshelf after buying them, and can still be bought from your "friend"
-When skipping to fast some section, like when you level up or find rhum, the game can sometime crash

I still have a good time playing it but need some little improvement.
Thank you very much. For your feedback. I'll check the blacksmith what's wrong with him. Alchemy has already been written about the book, I know. Corrected. Break the game when you pass, too, check it out. I will try to collect all the errors for today and tomorrow. And after tomorrow lay out the corrected version. Thanks again for your feedback.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes