Flash Abandoned Wizardry [v0.96] [Octopussy]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bnetpD0.png

Overview:
Sweet girl walking down the street and then suddenly out of the bushes at her jumps lustful magician! What's he going to do with her?​

Updated: Jul/15/2015
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.96
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: - -

Codairem

Oct 21, 2018
Not having sounds does affect it, but still good game, thanks for sharing.

Btw, a little off topic, but I was wondering what anime is your signature from.

YuriiH

Nov 3, 2017
That feeling when you read "Wizardry" and expect Vi Domina's tits (or hairy Mooks at least), click the link and...:FeelsBadMan:

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
That feeling when you read "Wizardry" and expect Vi Domina's tits (or hairy Mooks at least), click the link and...:FeelsBadMan:
For a second I thought you were talking about a tranny called Vi Domina until I did more digging and found out theres a game. :pokerFace:

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
For a second I thought you were talking about a tranny called Vi Domina until I did more digging and found out theres a game. :pokerFace:
For a third, I knew Wizardry, but not the name, and a quick discovered both about the character and the transexual, before reading your comment.

I feel ashamed that I had not seen enough of the series or fetish to recognize the name in either way, but also excited? :test2:

Saucygogen

Sep 3, 2020
I wish they finished this. Flash is dead now, but maybe the team will resurrect it in the future? Maybe a remake?

Syren1603

Jul 21, 2022
The Mega and Mega-up links are broken. Whenever I try it says the files to download are no longer available or don't exist.