Ren'Py With Hermione [v0.3.3.0.alpha] [Kirill Repin Art]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
This was done as a prototype, did it in a couple of days using my previous projects, so no, no sexual content so far. Not to say that it's not possible in the future.
Big titty Hermione squad rise up!
Bro Im telling you, with your art and a potential Hermione with big booba game (with male lead as MC ofc) could be something big here.
I mean just your regular VN with some options would be already fine. Think about it. :oops:

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Hermione found the ancient forbidden spell. The boob-adjustment spell. She is a witch !! Lets stick her with something pointy... No Sexual Content...duuh.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Just have her collect some sperm for a magic potion or something adult games about witches are easy to write also maybe add luna from harry potter she was my favorite... maybe a rare thing... any other fans of her ?

Reactions: Rythan25

SundayTacos

May 26, 2017
found some things in the image folder
made this in a minute or two
guessing this was unused content cause i couldnt find a route to it in game
Kirill Repin Art
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I actualy like that she is a bit more like a slut in this and not so much against fun as in a lot of other parody games of her... i hope the game is going to be great maybe personaly i think the harry potter universe has countless amazing girls that could also fit in even if it is just hermione it is still amazing, the style is sexy maybe add a fun story like the witches need to make a magic potion and sperm is the main ingredient it could have them all trying to get it with maybe handjobs blowjobs or just jerk off instructions sex in every way i do not know i like the idea of witches actualy using my sperm for something whatever also luna lovegood was my favorite hope she will be in it besides that maybe add magic for bigger boobs or smaller or both would make sense just hope this will be amazing we all need something to cheer us up these days. Lol whatever

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Great drawing
But the thing is : at the launch/"menu" picture of the game, she have small tits in her white bra, and in game big melons... (sorry i love small tits)
just add the choice to choose between " small boobs spell " or " medium spell " or big spell that lets her change the way she looks and let the player choose what they want this way everyone is happy.

Reactions: tcotn

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
For everybody who's interested in a sexual content, here's my previous unfinished project, I took some stuff from there:

You'll probably won't be able to finish all the riddles, but blowjob scene is available from the start.

Kirill Repin Art

Game Developer
Feb 19, 2019
just add the choice to choose between " small boobs spell " or " medium spell " or big spell that lets her change the way she looks and let the player choose what they want this way everyone is happy.
It's actually a fair amount of work, since I would have to do all her future scenes with these two options. Again, I'm not saying it's impossible, but I don't feel like that should be the priority at this point

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes