Oct 22, 2017
1.35b another error. I only post the needed info about it. After Luna blowjob. Just click ignore and continue....

File "D:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'characters/luna/face/pupil/green/sad.png'.
Isn't that the same scene that made her teleport through the room and make it look like she had a dick as well? But yeah, that bug was there before.

ITheFinnish

Oct 6, 2018
Hey. I just want to know this so I don't have to start this again from start once again. Is this black screen supposed to be in here or am I wrong? ( Like between personal favors before next scene) What I mean is this caused by using cheats or not? or does it have to with chibis/sprite images. Just say if I'm wrong.
Thanks Sieppaa.PNG

Reactions: rKnight

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
did you continue from 1.35 save? saves between 1.35 and 1.35b aren't compatible.

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
Hey. I just want to know this so I don't have to start this again from start once again. Is this black screen supposed to be in here or am I wrong? ( Like between personal favors before next scene) What I mean is this caused by using cheats or not? or does it have to with chibis/sprite images. Just say if I'm wrong.
Thanks
Hey bro, "blkscreen" (the black behind the sprites and dialogue box) overtly used in this manner is a lazy man's way of scene transitions. I don't like to use too many of them, as it breaks immersion.
I use a bunch of varying chibi animations instead.
Perhaps Silver will make some better transitions.

ladelame

Sep 1, 2018
I've hit a total brick wall at whoring 9. Anyone know what I'm supposed to be doing?

I've always heard the hearts are totally irrelevant but if it gives you any idea of Hermoine's status:

I can't tutor her.

Personal Favors:
"Talk to me" 3/3 (She'll lead Genie on with fake naughty stories)
"Nice Panties" 3/3 (She's stopped wearing panties)
"Breast Molester" 3/3 (She still storms off if Genie slaps her tits)
"Butt Molester" 2/3 (Genie can finger her ass or her pussy but she always stops him after a bit.)

Public Requests:
She's done all of the variants of public-request scenarios that the vanilla Witch-Trainer walkthrough lists up to whoring 9. They're unlocked up to "Flash your tits to a classmate."

Public Shaming:
"Panty Thief" is a gold star and same situation as the public-requests. She storms off though if Genie asks her to "Wear a Buttplug."

This has always been this game's downfall really. The total clusterfuck of not knowing what you're supposed to be doing.

ITheFinnish

Oct 6, 2018
Hey bro, "blkscreen" (the black behind the sprites and dialogue box) overtly used in this manner is a lazy man's way of scene transitions. I don't like to use too many of them, as it breaks immersion.
I use a bunch of varying chibi animations instead.
Perhaps Silver will make some better transitions.
Which one should I use then. Chibis or image sprites?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lol

yea after all these years still many do that.

if you want to speed up thingies use cheats.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
For anyone that can't max your imagination without cheats, you simply have to read 'My Dear Waifu' more than once. There are multiple endings depending on what choices you make. I can confirm using the most recent release that after four readings I have 10 imagination without cheating. For the first three passes I made sure to pick the same option each time, and the final pass I alternated between all three.

It's the same way you get the special coupon in Akabur's original version.

Dec 10, 2018
Is there a way to turn off the butt expansion after taking the potion? The clipping and size changing between garments is bugging me.

Edit: Also, what are the dildo broom and sex doll for? Is that part of the final bits of the Tutoring quest chain?

kek3

Feb 1, 2018
Here is a final remake of "hermione_animated_CG_sex_scene" patch for Silver mod.

Added some new images, fixed some faces, made transitions better:

View attachment 240502

...download the patch, fuck Hermione with chibi choice (this scene is not chibi, but CG used in the place of chibis), and on the third time "Sex with Hermione" you'll be presented with an option of either "CG Animated Sex Scene" or "Normal Sex Scene".

If her_whoring is not maxed there is a 66% chance that you'll have a bout of premature ejaculation, so just try again next time - heh heh!

If her-whoring is maxed, then you'll get Hermione requesting, during sex, that you enter her arsehole as a choice.

There are 5 possible endings to the scene: a premature ejaculation cumshot, vaginal withdrawal then blow over her cumshot, anal ejaculate over her cumshot, internal vaginal cum, and internal anal cum.

If you are unsure about the patch, make a backup of the pertinent files present in the patch folders, then simply replace again. The images folder is separate, so removing that is a cinch.
Just unpack, and then place game folder over game folder inside your Ren'Py install, overwrite when prompted.

Have fun! :)

Anything that needs attention, oops and soz, please let me know.
Hi dude, how can I install it??

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a way to turn off the butt expansion after taking the potion? The clipping and size changing between garments is bugging me.

Edit: Also, what are the dildo broom and sex doll for? Is that part of the final bits of the Tutoring quest chain?
for 1st try cheat menu and for 2nd those are gifts.

4.20 star(s) 74 Votes