cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ofc when i start to play 1.35 there's new version out (and f95 hadn't bothered to notify me that this thread had updated).

some oddities i got in 1.35: even having all outfits (cheated those since delivering those just takes too long) tonks modified outfits stays at 4/6, tonks stays fully clothed even after several encounters and ofc usual chosen clothes not staying on chars (mostly cho and luna).

usual bugs in 1.35: luna's and hermione's meeting there are hermione-sprites elsewhere on screen besides where action is happening.

swextal

May 7, 2018
Minor bug report:

Having hats in the game on bird/skull/owl, the hats are visible on other screens. (Like outside parts. A couple of hats hanging around exactly in the positions of bird/skull/owl in office)

Aoki daisuke

Jun 22, 2018
I hope there is an android version this time. I don't like to rely on outside websites, devs should try at least to release the most stable version in Android as well

Reactions: Riski23

SentryAl

Aug 18, 2017
Bugfix update 1.35b has been released!

This one has a couple of bugfixes, writing changes, and new decoration items for your room.
Hope you all like the update so far!
Saves made with 1.35 are not compatible with 1.35B. I tried also.
we need to have some save files compatibility.
I just played thru 1.35 and almost at the end, i don't want to replay again just because of few fixes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
with cheats it doesn't take long to max hermione, luna and astoria are different thing.

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
Here is a final remake of "hermione_animated_CG_sex_scene" patch for Silver mod.

Added some new images, fixed some faces, made transitions better:

cock_resting.png

...download the patch, fuck Hermione with chibi choice (this scene is not chibi, but CG used in the place of chibis), and on the third time "Sex with Hermione" you'll be presented with an option of either "CG Animated Sex Scene" or "Normal Sex Scene".

If her_whoring is not maxed there is a 66% chance that you'll have a bout of premature ejaculation, so just try again next time - heh heh!

If her-whoring is maxed, then you'll get Hermione requesting, during sex, that you enter her arsehole as a choice.

There are 5 possible endings to the scene: a premature ejaculation cumshot, vaginal withdrawal then blow over her cumshot, anal ejaculate over her cumshot, internal vaginal cum, and internal anal cum.

If you are unsure about the patch, make a backup of the pertinent files present in the patch folders, then simply replace again. The images folder is separate, so removing that is a cinch.
Just unpack, and then place game folder over game folder inside your Ren'Py install, overwrite when prompted.

Have fun! :)

Anything that needs attention, oops and soz, please let me know.

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
Here is some alterations to Genie that can be used, I don't go much on his baldy heads.
These two can be added or used as replacements:

normal_mage5.png and a change mage5.png

normal_mage7.png and a change mage7.png

I had them running with the above patch, but then considered that Silver Team may be using these two in some scenes, so left them out.

epyon314

Mar 3, 2018
The cg animated scene gives me an error every time i try to activate it.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/28_cg/herm_sex/hermi_clothed_approach_01a.png'>:
  File "game/__Renpy__/shop/_store_.rpy", line 37, in script call
    call store_chit_chat
    call store_chit_chat
    call store_chit_chat
  File "game/__Renpy__/inventory/books.rpy", line 243, in script call
    call read_chapter
  File "game/__Renpy__/inventory/books.rpy", line 336, in script call
    call waifu
  File "game/__Renpy__/inventory/books_waifu.rpy", line 159, in script call
    call epilogue
  File "game/__Renpy__/Main_Day.rpy", line 319, in script call
    call hg_pr_SexWithClassmate_Alt
  File "game/game/__Renpy__/_hermione_/personal_favours/hg_pf_12_LetsHaveSex.rpy", line 91, in script call
    call hg_sex_3
  File "game/game/__Renpy__/_hermione_/personal_favours/noo_sex_30.rpy", line 16, in script
    m "Still in your underwear...."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/28_cg/herm_sex/hermi_clothed_approach_01a.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call store_chit_chat
    call store_chit_chat
    call store_chit_chat
  File "game/__Renpy__/inventory/books.rpy", line 243, in script call
    call read_chapter
  File "game/__Renpy__/inventory/books.rpy", line 336, in script call
    call waifu
  File "game/__Renpy__/inventory/books_waifu.rpy", line 159, in script call
    call epilogue
  File "game/__Renpy__/Main_Day.rpy", line 319, in script call
    call hg_pr_SexWithClassmate_Alt
  File "game/game/__Renpy__/_hermione_/personal_favours/hg_pf_12_LetsHaveSex.rpy", line 91, in script call
    call hg_sex_3
  File "game/game/__Renpy__/_hermione_/personal_favours/noo_sex_30.rpy", line 16, in script
    m "Still in your underwear...."
  File "C:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\exports.py", line 1229, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\character.py", line 1031, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\character.py", line 823, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\character.py", line 572, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\display\layout.py", line 336, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/28_cg/herm_sex/hermi_clothed_approach_01a.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
WT Silver 1.35
Wed Feb 06 22:22:16 2019

RSR2000

Jan 10, 2019
how do you make the girl cards change? the in-game guide says they'll wear less clothing as you win more games, but I've played enough games now to buy everything in the token shop and they're still the same

Reactions: vmask1976

swextal

May 7, 2018
Easily repeatable bug; Have Luna jerk you off when she's dominant. [Edit] Just press Ignore/Continue....

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/__Renpy__/_luna_/personal_favours/ll_pf_04_Handjob.rpy", line 490, in script
    ">You start shooting your load directly into Luna's panties, coating her pussy in cum."
  File "game/__Renpy__/_genie_/_genie_chibi_.rpy", line 14, in execute
    screen g_c_c_u:
    screen g_c_c_u:
  File "game/__Renpy__/_genie_/_genie_chibi_.rpy", line 15, in execute
    add g_c_c_u_pic at Position(xpos=genie_cum_chibi_xpos, ypos=genie_cum_chibi_ypos) #xpos=-45,ypos=5
  File "game/__Renpy__/_genie_/_genie_chibi_.rpy", line 15, in keywords
    add g_c_c_u_pic at Position(xpos=genie_cum_chibi_xpos, ypos=genie_cum_chibi_ypos) #xpos=-45,ypos=5
NameError: name 'genie_cum_chibi_xpos' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/__Renpy__/_luna_/personal_favours/ll_pf_04_Handjob.rpy", line 490, in script
    ">You start shooting your load directly into Luna's panties, coating her pussy in cum."
  File "D:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\exports.py", line 1229, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\character.py", line 1031, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "D:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\character.py", line 823, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "D:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\character.py", line 572, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
  File "D:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 3059, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen g_c_c_u:
    screen g_c_c_u:
  File "game/__Renpy__/_genie_/_genie_chibi_.rpy", line 15, in execute
  File "game/__Renpy__/_genie_/_genie_chibi_.rpy", line 15, in keywords
  File "<screen language>", line 15, in <module>
NameError: name 'genie_cum_chibi_xpos' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
WT Silver 1.35
Thu Feb 07 08:47:17 2019

D

Deleted member 57030

Witch Trainer Silver - Update 1.35b for Android

Downloads:

Thank you so much! unfortunately, the android port is broken, we can't click on the owl to open letters so no paperworks, and the desk is the opposite: jerking off is the only available action wherever we click, can't sleep, can't check the map or anything else... :(

leafonthewind

Jan 27, 2019
Here is a final remake of "hermione_animated_CG_sex_scene" patch for Silver mod.

Added some new images, fixed some faces, made transitions better:

View attachment 240502

...download the patch, fuck Hermione with chibi choice (this scene is not chibi, but CG used in the place of chibis), and on the third time "Sex with Hermione" you'll be presented with an option of either "CG Animated Sex Scene" or "Normal Sex Scene".

If her_whoring is not maxed there is a 66% chance that you'll have a bout of premature ejaculation, so just try again next time - heh heh!

If her-whoring is maxed, then you'll get Hermione requesting, during sex, that you enter her arsehole as a choice.

There are 5 possible endings to the scene: a premature ejaculation cumshot, vaginal withdrawal then blow over her cumshot, anal ejaculate over her cumshot, internal vaginal cum, and internal anal cum.

If you are unsure about the patch, make a backup of the pertinent files present in the patch folders, then simply replace again. The images folder is separate, so removing that is a cinch.
Just unpack, and then place game folder over game folder inside your Ren'Py install, overwrite when prompted.

Have fun! :)

Anything that needs attention, oops and soz, please let me know.
@Wyrdo

That was pretty damn good, even though my prefrence are chibi's, this adds a new medium, chibi/animated cg's/static cg's, and im surprised how much i liked it, i think the animation adds a little more immersion, also good job on the facial expressions, very important :)

Lol, imagined the scene at the end, would of laughed to see an animation of
-genie looking up to see snape holding the door between the open door frame with a shocked expression,
-looking at genie with his eyes, then looking down at the cum covered herm,
-genie would look down to see what snape is looking at, then back up at snape,
-snape would then look back at genie, look down again, back up still shocked, then finally give a sly smile to genie, while gently closing the door on his way out,
-........genie would look back at herm, who has a clueless smile on her face

All in all, not bad at all.

I take it your graphics tab has arrived then :)

Oct 22, 2017
Thank you so much! unfortunately, the android port is broken, we can't click on the owl to open letters so no paperworks, and the desk is the opposite: jerking off is the only available action wherever we click, can't sleep, can't check the map or anything else... :(
The hitboxes in 1.33 and 1.34 had issues with the owl hitbox as well. It was only slightly higher then the actual owls. Now they have no hitbox at all. I'm pretty interested how that even happened in the first place tbh (my guess would be the decorations hit boxes potentially overlapping the owls. But what do I know). The map on the other hand has the entire screen (except the [X] icon) as the "jerk off" hitbox. Idk if it can or will be fixed by @booom313 , without taking a very long time, but I can hope, that the issue will be fixed by the time the next update hits. He'll probably wait at least till the 1.35 update is "bugfree" tho, which will take a while.
IMG_20181028_184015.jpg

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
The hitboxes in 1.33 and 1.34 had issues with the owl hitbox as well. It was only slightly higher then the actual owls. Now they have no hitbox at all. I'm pretty interested how that even happened in the first place tbh (my guess would be the decorations hit boxes potentially overlapping the owls. But what do I know). The map on the other hand has the entire screen (except the [X] icon) as the "jerk off" hitbox. Idk if it can or will be fixed by @booom313 , without taking a very long time, but I can hope, that the issue will be fixed by the time the next update hits. He'll probably wait at least till the 1.35 update is "bugfree" tho, which will take a while.
I made changes to the map and desk images which should fix the issues for them.
And the owl's image border got changed a bit too. I'm not sure which image covers the owl's image.
It seems to be the desk image even though the Android version isn't using the desk image as a button, but instead there is a smaller square hitbox around the desk you can click on. Maybe that hitbox is too big and overlaps the owl's image.

The decorations shouldn't cause issues as they aren't part of the screen with the buttons, so renpy should ignore them and you can just click through them.

There is a 1.35c version up on the Github. It's not needed to upgrade to it for Pc and Mac users as it's only buttons changes.
But I've asked @booom313 to make a hotfix update for Android.

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
@leafonthewind
Aye, my preferences are chibis too, though I'm going to make a tonne of CG anis of two size variants to flesh it all out.

"For Hufflepuff!!!!"
for HUFFLEPUFF.png

i think the animation adds a little more immersion, also good job on the facial expressions, very important
Totally, the animations help draw you in, rather than all static stills (need heaps of stills, but not by themselves).

I visualized the scene you described, easy to fit in on another go. I like Snape heaps, especially how he is misunderstood, but still skulks along minding his business.
There shall be many more adults that will interact with Genie and the girls.

Naw, my Surface Pro is on the way, that was all Akabur art simply edited together, one of my last edits with a mouse. ;)

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
The cg animated scene gives me an error every time i try to activate it.
Code:
Gah, I'm so sorry, I don't know how that could be as that file should be there. Did you put the patch in the right place?
Check the folder names. If that isn't the case, I am baffled as that image should be in there.

OH!!!! Btw, the patch only works on the last two versions of Witch Trainer Silver, due to a change to indentations in the "Hermione_let's_have_sex" file

swextal

May 7, 2018
1.35b another error. I only post the needed info about it. After Luna blowjob. Just click ignore and continue....

File "D:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "D:\Games\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'characters/luna/face/pupil/green/sad.png'.

4.20 star(s) 74 Votes