inkrdyble

Nov 3, 2016
so much for not posting anything... unf must concur with lord raven as the mega link doesn't appear to do anything beyond looping every few seconds,saying that it is decrypting the data then resetting.and yes im using firefox

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
so much for not posting anything... unf must concur with lord raven as the mega link doesn't appear to do anything beyond looping every few seconds,saying that it is decrypting the data then resetting.and yes im using firefox
There's no problem with the mega link. Use chrome instead.

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
New Silver Update (1.16):
This adds part 1 of the Luna 'Sit on my Lap' favour. It's probably going to be reworked once the next 2 parts are added but I'd still appreciate some feedback. It also fixes the potions as well as adding 2 new accessories to the clothes store, Cat ears and a permanent transparency potion.

From now on the updates are probably going to slow down a bit as I'm going to be busier with irl stuff and won't have as much free time to dedicate to the mod. Still, I've got today free so if there's anything in particular you want let me know.

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
So, i'm not sure if I'm missing something or what, since it's been at least 8 months since I've played this game. Is there a new way to summon Hermione? I get the "buy favors" event but even if I go 40-50 days beyond that I never get an event that allows me to summon her

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
So, i'm not sure if I'm missing something or what, since it's been at least 8 months since I've played this game. Is there a new way to summon Hermione? I get the "buy favors" event but even if I go 40-50 days beyond that I never get an event that allows me to summon her
Do you have the latest version? Try restarting the game and skipping the duel. I just tested it then and it's working.

Fed

May 14, 2017
Do you know what's different about this mod than Bitch trainer or even what Bitch Trainer is? I mean I know it's a mod but I'm not sure how it fits in with these other mods.

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
Do you know what's different about this mod than Bitch trainer or even what Bitch Trainer is? I mean I know it's a mod but I'm not sure how it fits in with these other mods.
Bitch trainer was an old mod developed by several people on 4chan and included the old Princess Trainer and Witch Trainer in the package. Witch Trainer Silver Edition is a composite of most of the mods from Bitch Trainer, plus extra mods being worked on by Mo from aco/stg - it updates semi regularly.

Reactions: Fed

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
this game is so hard to keep up with because so many other people are doing mods for it (some good, some bad). either way thank you because i like the game :D

hereforthefaps

Apr 25, 2017
So here is my feedback and it will be concerning only about Luna.
So far you are doing great,it is interesting to see that she want gold instead of house points.Good thing is her atitude depends on the house she is currently in,so in future we could manipulate her more and change houses on will.I like the slow progress with her and you should keep it that way.In time she can develop feelings,not like love but more like jealousy for Hermione after catching you in the act and demanding to cut her off.She could turn into a blue ball material which is not a bad thing if in the long turn we still get what we want from her,am I right?Another possibility is letting Luna dominate Hermione,or even maybe Genie.We are stepping on a loose stone here since in her 'Talk to me' favour she appears to be more like dominant figure,and if you choose this route latex suit may be a good option for clothes,but if you choose to help her father willingly she reluctantly agrees to reward you for your kindness which shows her in more of a slave light(like Hermione) which is telling the same story twice.If I were to choose I would create this character with fetishes,all kinds of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoJo and rekon2

Wex

Mar 8, 2017
Mojo tx for the previous help. It didn't work in any browser though, but I appreciate the effort. This time the link works perfectly so go figure. I haven't changed any of my settings so yeah whatever I'm just happy I'll get to test this out. Will be back with feedback in the near future.

4.20 star(s) 74 Votes