Moonhed

Aug 3, 2018
Seriously? I have pets that could do this... ‘Point’ ‘click’ ‘select’ ‘repeat’. If you really can’t figure this out, maybe ask the person that dresses you in the morning...
Sorry @lypto, that may have come off as unnecessarily aggressive, which is not the tone of this thread. To be more positive, what is it you’re having a problem with?

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Sorry @lypto, that may have come off as unnecessarily aggressive, which is not the tone of this thread. To be more positive, what is it you’re having a problem with?
it is simple but for certain things like getting a blowjob from luna without hermione freaking out is what i am stuck with and have no clue how to get her to not be mad

ShimraJaye

May 13, 2018
Minor gripe: the mouse tracking feels a bit lag-y with this update; it's particularly noticeable in the "Desk" menu. Easy to use hotkeys to get around the problem, except when using the Map.

Hope it smooths-out in a future release; not a "game breaking" bug, but thought it was worth mentioning nonetheless. Really enjoy these new additions otherwise, particularly the card game!

Reactions: genthrow

ShimraJaye

May 13, 2018
Disable custom cursor in the options?
That works, but it kind of takes away from he immersion. Would be nice if the custom cursor just didn't lag so much. I know next-to-nothing about game development, so maybe this can't be helped; just thought I'd mention it in case it can be.

ShimraJaye

May 13, 2018
They look almost the same to me. Does the cursor have different looks depending where it points? I just disabled it instantly without even starting the game cause I noticed the lag.
The custom cursor is slightly bigger and wider, with softer edges to match the game's aesthetic. It's a subtle difference, but noticeable if you're looking for it.

Ultimately this isn't something that's keeping me from playing the game. But it is annoying enough that I felt it worth mentioning.

Reactions: Wyrdo

Dandelion1

Jun 18, 2017
i've encountered a bug with the forbidden scroll, when i buy it it apears on my quest items, but when i go to the attic i get sent back to the map after the encounter and the scroll is gone barring me from the content. any idea how i could fix this?

Reactions: Le Pew

kek3

Feb 1, 2018
it is simple but for certain things like getting a blowjob from luna without hermione freaking out is what i am stuck with and have no clue how to get her to not be mad
Hi dude, you have to choose the domination rute with Luna.

asease1

Sep 24, 2017
The custom cursor is slightly bigger and wider, with softer edges to match the game's aesthetic. It's a subtle difference, but noticeable if you're looking for it.

Ultimately this isn't something that's keeping me from playing the game. But it is annoying enough that I felt it worth mentioning.
There is not so much we can do about the cursor. As we are using renpy implementation of it we could try to make our own implementation but that would probably be worse.

ShimraJaye

May 13, 2018
There is not so much we can do about the cursor. As we are using renpy implementation of it we could try to make our own implementation but that would probably be worse.
Fair enough. I just never had any problems before this last update, which introduced the new "Desk" menu, so I thought it might have something to do with that. Anyway, thanks for the reply!

asease1

Sep 24, 2017
Fair enough. I just never had any problems before this last update, which introduced the new "Desk" menu, so I thought it might have something to do with that. Anyway, thanks for the reply!
You also didn't have the custom cursor before xD so as you self said that it worked fine when it is disabled it that was how it was before all the time since the custom cursor was not a thing^^

Kaustos

Sep 7, 2016
I'm getting this when I try to start a new game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I completely replaced the previous Game file, so I know its not an older file conflicting.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
i've encountered a bug with the forbidden scroll, when i buy it it apears on my quest items, but when i go to the attic i get sent back to the map after the encounter and the scroll is gone barring me from the content. any idea how i could fix this?
Is it linked to Hermione's reputation ? I left her at 14 to later check on the ending I missed last time I played and I have the same issue.

Besides I have another issue. I cannot have Astoria practice LVL2 and LVL3 spells though she has learnt them all. I did not call upon Luna on purpose as I wanted to make money first to avoid being interrupted by the grinding (I try to play without a single cheat).
Is Luna required to have Astoria practice more ?

ShimraJaye

May 13, 2018
You also didn't have the custom cursor before xD so as you self said that it worked fine when it is disabled it that was how it was before all the time since the custom cursor was not a thing^^
Weird, I could have sworn that custom cursor was always there. Must just be a Mandela Effect thing, lol.

No probs then, I'll just disable the custom cursor when I can't deal with the lag. Like I said before, I do like the added immersion that comes with the custom design.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I cannot have Astoria practice LVL2 and LVL3 spells though she has learnt them all. I did not call upon Luna on purpose as I wanted to make money first to avoid being interrupted by the grinding (I try to play without a single cheat).
Is Luna required to have Astoria practice more ?
I seem to have the same problem. No matter how many times we study and practice (and get the same script), the 3rd heart for "Use Imperio" is never filled.

Raufgar

Jun 1, 2018
can you explain?
There are 2 routes when "training" Luna; Submissive & Domination. It is reflected in the conversations you have with her.

If you are forceful when demanding her services, she'll be submissive, if you agree to her demands more, she'll dominate you. Right now, most of Luna's content is under the Domination route.

Reactions: kek3

Ganainm

Oct 19, 2018
if I remember correctly the whole route hinges on whether you offer to stock her dad's paper or let her suggest it.

Reactions: rb813

EdC94

Apr 28, 2017
Is it normal that i can't load my 1.35 saves on 1.35b ? It just goes back to the title screen

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes