DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
1548521002981.png

Another lingerie set drawn by DostojevskiSTG! He truly outdid himself with this one!

It includes a set of bras, panties, garter-belts, chokers, and stockings.
Two versions for each. One with details (rose & ribbons), and one without.
Each piece will have 15 different color options also.
This lingerie set will be available in update 1.35.

L_A_T_E

May 16, 2017
@LoafyLemon: Ahhh, thanks for the clarification, glad to know Silver team are not Patreon beggars! :)

-----------------

DISCLAIMER: The following is proffered to Silver Mod Team. Use it or abuse it, up to you. May this serve to inspire if nothing else.

This is the first bit of image editing I did after first play of the original game, like everyone else, I was aghast at the usage of the anal chibi for the sex scene - how lazy - lol!

The following series of animations is a bit crap, but you get that sometimes - lol.

I like to commensurate sets of images that lead ups, here Genie wanks away after asking her to come round his desk:

View attachment 230489 View attachment 230474 View attachment 230490 View attachment 230491
Then she is informed of what Genie has in store for her:

View attachment 230492 View attachment 230493 View attachment 230494 View attachment 230495
Genie forces her onto the desk and grabs hold of her:

View attachment 230496 View attachment 230497 View attachment 230498 View attachment 230499

Genie asks her to lift her skirt for him:

View attachment 230502 View attachment 230503 View attachment 230504 View attachment 230505
Here Genie goes for it. Ffirst version is crap, second version is guess what... also crap, but I use the 2nd one - lol .... they're not anal, so I use them for now:

View attachment 230507 View attachment 230508 View attachment 230509 View attachment 230510
Second sex_scene with "lead up" firstly:

View attachment 230512
View attachment 230513 View attachment 230515 View attachment 230516 View attachment 230517

I did make a cumming scene, but it is too lame, so have included just the outside ejaculation:

View attachment 230519 View attachment 230520 View attachment 230521 View attachment 230522 View attachment 230523 View attachment 230524 View attachment 230526 View attachment 230527 View attachment 230528
A server error occurred whilst compiling this post, so I will leave it at this.

Here is a mega for anyone that wants to fix/alter/change/improve these chibis:

I repeat. Friend, you are a great master. I can't wait for the new version to come out with your chibis:love:

Reactions: Wyrdo

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
I can't wait for the new version to come out with your chibis:love:
Thank you so much, encouragment can bring one out of wondering whether they are pissing into the wind, for no reason! Thank you for saying, it motivates me again - lol, was losing heart with trying to help this mod, as no devs talk to me ...lol!
Oh MadMerlin invited me to Discord after my first Snape images, but after I said I couldn't get it as I am in poverty, I've not heard a peep - lol.
House-elves really get a rough deal man! :D
It is like they see me as some sorta interloper dude being a boofhead and ignore my questions, etc ...on the contrary, I've explained my position over and over = I'm here to help and join Silver Mod Team, everything I post is there for use, or to inspire.

It appears Silver mod don't want those chibis or anything at all I've posted, which is a bit sad, as everything I put up is to enhance Silver... regarding the chibis (I thought you meant the ones from page 152 - lol), seems like they're going for more solid vectorised chibis, shrank down to size. Those sex anis aren't very good, but Silver can do whatever they like with them. :)

-------------
EDIT:
Oh, I can make a patch for you if ya like, so you can put them in your game instead of using the anal sex anis for sex scenes (been looking through Silver mod code, making a lot of sense of it now).

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I really enjoy the game 10/10 so far, I loved Princess Trainer as well :p.
I was wondering however, there is an implemented content for futa/shemale stuff without cheats?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
1548551744644.png
Johnny28
Today at 5:09 PM

Didn't expect another teaser on a weekend did you, but here's one for you all:
Six new nicknames for Hermione, now also with its own dialog as you apply any of them. Over 200 lines of text added (So far).

Nerd
Bad Girl
Pet
Bitch (Lasagna, jk)
Slut
Cumslut
Slytherin Whore (Previously Slytherin Slut)

The requirements to apply certain nicknames has also been tweaked to fit better with where she's at with her corruption.

What's your favourite custom nickname for Hermione? Let us know in the discussion channel.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Thank you so much, encouragment can bring one out of wondering whether they are pissing into the wind, for no reason! Thank you for saying, it motivates me again - lol, was losing heart with trying to help this mod, as no devs talk to me ...lol!
Oh MadMerlin invited me to Discord after my first Snape images, but after I said I couldn't get it as I am in poverty, I've not heard a peep - lol.
It is like they see me as some sorta interloper dude being a boofhead and ignore my questions, etc ...on the contrary, I've explained my position over and over = I'm here to help and join Silver Mod Team, everything I post is there for use, or to inspire.

It appears Silver mod don't want those chibis or anything at all I've posted, which is a bit sad, as everything I put up is to enhance Silver... regarding the chibis (I thought you meant the ones from page 152 - lol), seems like they're going for more solid vectorised chibis, shrank down to size. Those sex anis aren't very good, but Silver can do whatever they like with them. :)

-------------
EDIT:
Oh, I can make a patch for you if ya like, so you can put them in your game instead of using the anal sex anis for sex scenes (been looking through Silver mod code, making a lot of sense of it now).
I don't think anyone is ignoring you, did you actually try and talk to someone from the team via PM, discord or even poking someone here?

The chibis you've made look good (from page 152), and adding them in would take a little bit of time but that's not the main issue. The main reason for them not being added in is because they need specific scenes written for them that fit along the main story and since they're chibis of genie sharing hermione with the Snape they have to be made optional because not every player would like seeing Hermione in this specific situation (I think its called NTR?). The writers, coders and artists have their tasks already assigned and its hard to fit anything else in our callendar this month. Hell, some of us work at Witch Trainer day in and day out barely keeping up with our daily jobs and lives just to be able to add as much good content as possible for the upcoming release.

There's only so much a group of few people can do.

Feel free to reach out and contact me on the discord if you need any insight regarding some parts of the code or simply want to discuss things. ;)

Four new nicknames for Hermione
Seems like Johnny can't do math. :LOL: (y)

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
@ LoafyLemon

It sure feels like it I'm being ignored after asking the same questions several times of the devs/modders, to no respsonse, then seeing various of them popping in to make this or that comment, disregarding my posts.
Can hardly berate people for asking over and over "when is the new update?" if the devs themselves don't bother reading through the thread. :/

As I said, I was briefly talking with MadMerlin then he didn't respond anymore. The only other interactions I've had with Silver devs has been Johhny28 telling me to stop posting stuff (page 165) as it was apparently confusing people.... !?

I am also a writer/coder/artist (only edits at the moment)and can easily add those Snape chibi scenes (they need polishing, they're crap at the moment) into Silver, or anything else that is usable.
I am more interested in seeing all the alternate girl chibis being used, I made them for Silver, I did make mention I would be using some of them, but temporarily ...as I'm replacing almost all art assets in my mod (and thereafter all material offered to you guys).

I appreciate you guys investing a lot of time into the game, I also work on Witch Trainer every day, either coding or some editing (my art, as I keep saying, is yet to occur), so I am elated to discover you lot.

I've only just today got the Discord. :/

"Feel free to reach out and contact me on the discord if you need any insight regarding some parts of the code or simply want to discuss things. ;) " Thank you for saying those kind words, it really was feeling like a concerted ostracisement: "Don't want your shit ideas or edits round here, boy!" Ha ha ha!

I shall ask once again, maybe you have an idea:

I cannot access the Silver Discord, has any devs or coders put the "luna_sex" CG scenes I animated (page 152 in this thread) into game yet!?!?

If not, I will make a patch.
I would like to know please, so that I don't do work on something which already exists.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
The main reason for them not being added in is because they need specific scenes written for them that fit along the main story and since they're chibis of genie sharing hermione with the Snape they have to be made optional because not every player would like seeing Hermione in this specific situation (I think its called NTR?).
There's plenty of NTR content already in the game (i.e. public favors), and I could be wrong, but I don't think DP counts as NTR if the MC is participating.
@ LoafyLemon

It sure feels like it I'm being ignored after asking the same questions several times of the devs/modders, to no respsonse, then seeing various of them popping in to make this or that comment, disregarding my posts.
Can hardly berate people for asking over and over "when is the new update?" if the devs themselves don't bother reading through the thread. :/
Well, for one, when you're trying to ping someone on F95, you have to put the "@" symbol next to their name without a space (i.e. @LoafyLemon). Also, why can't you get access on Discord? Discord is free, so if you have access to the internet, then I don't see why you can't get on there. The devs seem to be on Discord much more than they are on F95...

leafonthewind

Jan 27, 2019

-------------
EDIT:

Firstly thanks so much to silver mod devs for continuing and expanding what is arguably one of the better games out there, for me personally, by a high margin........firstly thanks to akabur, and then tto all mod devs mods.

Saying that, i know there seems to be alot of people who prefer the cg's over the chibis, but for me, what made the game were the chibis, the animated pics on a drawn background brings me into the scene more then static cg's, thats why ive always loved akabur games above all else.
Edit: dont get me wrong, cg's were nice, when implemented well, a large size representation of the final moneyshot with a baffled expression, and akabur style music, priceless ........but the main draw for me were the chibis against a drawn background, which is i think still unique to this day in many other games, with this art style

Wyrdo, when i first saw your chibis, i thought finally, some chibi mods, the best part of the game for me, particularly the snape/herm interaction, got real excited, but then realising that its unlikely to make it into the silver mod, i just want you to know that there are some out there that would love to see this implemented, so, assuming silver mods dont implment it, and if you ever implement those chibis in your own version, i would love to play it.

I always wanted akabur to expand the herm/mens right story line, in the same vane as when herm is tricked to strip in front of snape because genie implies that its a trick to get snapecaught red handed...........i always wanted to see that expanded, for example, genie wants to expand her whore level, tells herm that he has a plan to catch someone red handed by taken a photo, herm being at the still innocent and still trusting stage, goes along with it, the scene would start off innocent, and gradually snape would demand more and more things, herm would whisper comments to genie to take the picture, genie would pretend its broken and imply its almost fixed......"keep going, keep him occupied, give me time to fix the camera"..........as he explains this, herm has to keep pretending she's willing with snape, while making comments like, "where finally going to show everyone what a corrupted individual snape is, hehehe", (along those lines), all the while, waiting for genie to fix the camera, maybe shes been asked to kneel down, mouth open, and thinks this enough to "get him".............long story short.......snape nuts in her mouth, herm wonders how it got that far, and genie is still pretending to fix the camera.......

Anyway, something along thos lines

Edit- sorry, not the mens rights story, the bit where herm is willing to "go along" with snape, because she thinks its a trick on him, but ends up being a trick on her "story"

Edit 2- and "knock,knockknock, variations where, at later levels, where the player can choose to let snape in and join in, on some other chibi shows, herm being unhappy at first, resigned in the middle, and eager in the end edit: maybe tying the knock,knock,knock option to the public request level to make everyone happy, those that dont like ntr

Just my thoughts here, no expectations

4.20 star(s) 74 Votes