Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
I'll apologize Mad Merlin the new clothes are on there via the way you linked, i looked in the WT-Silver/game/characters/luna section and saw nothing had been updated for a month.

Also i never said Mo was commissioning things, i said if people asked the costumes got made, it might well be sporadic and reliant on 4chan anons but it was free.
Maybe 5 years ago, :unsure: since then efforts has also been made to upcale/outfits models to double the resolution so a bunch of items got shelved for now afaik. People can obviously mod those in themselves if they want. Merlin has posted detailed instructions on how to do it here before, when people ask.

You're actually the first person I've seen that has reacted negativly on this change. which is probably why some people snapped back a bit so I appologize about that. We were sort of ready for backlash but it didn't really happen. So far about 600 people moved over to the new Discord just after a couple of days so it has been quite a humbling experience.

We've obv been a bit busy working on stuff but try to check here and discord when we have the time to answer any questions or concern. Whilst also letting out some stress that the last months has caused of not being able to work on story stuff. The situation is deff 100 times better now than 4-5 months ago and any additional resources can go into the project again.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Maybe 5 years ago, :unsure: since then efforts has also been made to upcale/outfits models to double the resolution so a bunch of items got shelved for now afaik. People can obviously mod those in themselves if they want. Merlin has posted detailed instructions on how to do it here before, when people ask.

You're actually the first person I've seen that has reacted negativly on this change. which is probably why some people snapped back a bit so I appologize about that. We were sort of ready for backlash but it didn't really happen. So far about 600 people moved over to the new Discord just after a couple of days so it has been quite a humbling experience.

We've obv been a bit busy working on stuff but try to check here and discord when we have the time to answer any questions or concern. Whilst also letting out some stress that the last months has caused of not being able to work on story stuff. The situation is deff 100 times better now than 4-5 months ago and any additional resources can go into the project again.
I'm only here to edit the art for my own amusement so if 600 people away from this site are fine with paying for what was free then there's no point in me rocking the boat in this topic. Maybe link to Stregac's old github so they don't pay for existing things though.

Reactions: Wyrdo

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
f 600 people away from this site are fine with paying for what was free
Why are you implying that additional money will be spent on things we would either way get for free? Maybe we will just have more content?
If someone wants to add assets they make/bought then I believe no one will stop them.

Reactions: Mikky25 and DrFog

cold_realms

Aug 7, 2018
We're going to have focus on one character at a time whilst also discussing the purpose that other characters serve in the narrative to bring it together a bit more. I can honestly say that whilst writing mirror stories I found it hard to get grips with some of the character and ended up with something more generic maybe. Gave a try with the Whose points is it anyway story to have characters not seen together yet interact with each other.

Personally I think that both Astoria and Luna is a bit all over the place. Hopefully we can make their writing and future content be a bit more consistent.
I really love the Luna stories but i like both threads. Would love to see a way to have both the crazy luna and the dom luna in one play through. Like start with the wakispurts storyline as the hats first attempt to change her and then have the hat change her to the dom trying to get her just right.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Why are you implying that additional money will be spent on things we would either way get for free? Maybe we will just have more content?
If someone wants to add assets they make/bought then I believe no one will stop them.
I'm saying there is 0 reason to charge people for polls/content. If they want donations that's fine.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I'm saying there is 0 reason to charge people for polls/content. If they want donations that's fine.
The only reason they're charging for polls is because the polling options are created by Patrons. if they allowed anyone in the community to post outfit suggestions for the polls, shit would get way out of hand. That being said, if people outside the development team create or link new outfits, I really doubt that they would have any objection to adding them to the game. They're not charging anything for content, the game is still free. If they make their goals on Patreon, we'll get monthly updates instead of 1.5-2 month updates, which is totally worth it if you ask me. That, and I like supporting people who make great content.

D

Deleted member 57030

@MadMerlin Please can you confirm that the android port will be delayed until the next update? As many players and fans of the game I only play on mobile with 1.33c , and seeing all these wonderful outfits for other girls and the new map broke my heart :cry::LOL:

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
@MadMerlin Please can you confirm that the android port will be delayed until the next update? As many players and fans of the game I only play on mobile with 1.33c , and seeing all these wonderful outfits for other girls and the new map broke my heart :cry::LOL:
The port is made by booom313 so I wouldn't be able to tell you. I'll contact him as usual with the next release as I somewhat kniw hin from before. If he's unable to do thr port I'll see if we can sort it some other way.

Feb 5, 2018
How to max hermione reputation ? Mine get stuck in level 19 i repeat all public favour but it keep repeatedly same scene
And how to make tonks sluttyfied outfit go to 5/5 its stuck in 4/5, how about astoria affection and tonks sluttiness stat we cant raise it for now ?

please help i need info

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
Not sure why @LoafyLemon hasn't reposted this over here yet, but:

LoafyLemon

This is the new desk menu that I have drawn along with improved map image, it was quite fun task and I can simply hope it is to your liking!
Excellent work!!! Attention to details and CONTENT related items make IMMERSION a thing, happy that you're having fun with this... which means you'll be doing great things! :)

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
Aye, I'm no new guy either - I've been working on several versions of WT for over 4 and a half years on and off by myself, was slowly fixing the Russian mod (in spare time), and have read through all the available "fireden" threads on this topic. Even contacted the Innocent Witches guys, I was very polite and asked if they could make available the code so I could complete it since they were abandoning it soon (the thing was a mess) - I was rudely told from Khan that "you'd make it crap ...tough shit ....buttsore loser" (which was out of the blue and a bit of an unsavoury surprise, since it was my first time interacting with them), so I didn't respond to people who are clearly shekel grabbers with woeful attitudes ($5,400 a month from silly sausage Patreon suckers for a far from finished game that makes empty promise after promise)... then that UNRPA tool was made and I got stuck into WT code, snuffling away like a pig with his head in a full trough of slops - lol.

As soon as people start affixing $$$ and "patron only content" type crap, it is glaringly blatant that they're "squeezing the sponge" and a project usually goes from a labour of love to a laborious lob ...so as to put some dosh in the gob.

Fun becomes business and the tone turns from variegating colours to business suit grey.

Each to their own, and I may be way off the mark with Silver mod team, but I do not support such ransoming of stuff which is ridiculously easy to produce - both code and art. This is Ren'Py for goodness sake ...and Silver is a fecking mod of all things!

Ahhh well, I'm sure you guys will do whatever you want regardless of community concern.

--------------------------------

I have temporarily abandoned my mod to work on WT Silver script, and I gotta say:

...more evolved Ren'py code may indeed increase efficiency in scripting, but does not necessitate quality in gameplay.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Excellent work!!! Attention to details and CONTENT related items make IMMERSION a thing, happy that you're having fun with this... which means you'll be doing great things! :)
Thanks! I'm glad you like it! :p

(...) As soon as people start affixing $$$ and "patron only content" type crap, it is glaringly blatant that they're "squeezing the sponge" and a project usually goes from a labour of love to a laborious lob ...so as to put some dosh in the gob.

Fun becomes business and the tone turns from variegating colours to business suit grey.

Each to their own, and I may be way off the mark with Silver mod team, but I do not support such ransoming of stuff which is ridiculously easy to produce - both code and art. This is Ren'Py for goodness sake ...and Silver is a fecking mod of all things!

Ahhh well, I'm sure you guys will do whatever you want regardless of community concern.
I think there was some big misunderstanding, the WT Silver was, is and always will be free, there's NO patreon only content. The person that commented in here before simply misunderstood the conception. Patrons can commission an outfit from the main artist which will be added into the game for everyone with the patron's chosen name included in the shop. This is it.

Edit: One more thing, I have joined the team very recently and seeing posts insinuating that the team goes full cash grab is very disheartening. I'm just a guy that wants to help make a good game, I enjoy drawing and coding, turning my ideas into actual things and watch the results.

Reactions: PugWug and Wyrdo

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
@LoafyLemon: Ahhh, thanks for the clarification, glad to know Silver team are not Patreon beggars! :)

-----------------

DISCLAIMER: The following is proffered to Silver Mod Team. Use it or abuse it, up to you. May this serve to inspire if nothing else.

This is the first bit of image editing I did after first play of the original game, like everyone else, I was aghast at the usage of the anal chibi for the sex scene - how lazy - lol!

The following series of animations is a bit crap, but you get that sometimes - lol.

I like to commensurate sets of images that lead ups, here Genie wanks away after asking her to come round his desk:

26_please_01b.png 26_please_01.png 26_please_01c.png 26_please_01d.png
Then she is informed of what Genie has in store for her:

26_please_02.png 26_please_02b.png 26_please_02c.png 26_please_02d.png
Genie forces her onto the desk and grabs hold of her:

27_liftlegwank_01.png 27_liftlegwank_02.png 27_liftlegwank_03.png 27_liftlegwank_04.png

Genie asks her to lift her skirt for him:

27_liftlegwank_bare01.png 27_liftlegwank_bare02.png 27_liftlegwank_bare03.png 27_liftlegwank_bare04.png
Here Genie goes for it. Ffirst version is crap, second version is guess what... also crap, but I use the 2nd one - lol .... they're not anal, so I use them for now:

27_noo_sex_01.png 27_noo_sex_02.png 27_noo_sex_03.png 27_noo_sex_04.png
Second sex_scene with "lead up" firstly:

29_pre_sex.png
29_sex_01.png 29_sex_02.png 29_sex_03.png 29_sex_04.png

I did make a cumming scene, but it is too lame, so have included just the outside ejaculation:

cum_up_skirt_bare1.png cum_up_skirt_bare2.png cum_up_skirt_bare3.png cum_up_skirt_bare4.png cum_up_skirt_bare5.png cum_up_skirt_bare6.png cum_up_skirt_bare7.png cum_up_skirt_bare8.png cum_up_skirt_bare9.png
A server error occurred whilst compiling this post, so I will leave it at this.

Here is a mega for anyone that wants to fix/alter/change/improve these chibis:

tulkas11

May 3, 2018
fog: i have public favors upto flashing tits, rest are vague ideas and game says not high enuf imagination (its high enuf to have anal with hermione).

sept: no end day set, you can even goto day 500 w/o end.

In case anyone else has this problem in the future. Set bdsm_imagination to 2 in the console. There's a bug in __Renpy__/general/books.py line 359 where the condition is on imagination and not bdsm_imagination. To work around this without changing the code I believe you'd need to read the GoT book before you get any other imagination increases.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
As soon as people start affixing $$$ and "patron only content" type crap, it is glaringly blatant that they're "squeezing the sponge"
I'm still in this negative mindset. They still justify taking money for art. Why would they ever add free outfits when they can get dollars per idea? And it wont just be 5 dollars, it'll be hundreds per rigged poll. "Popular idea A vs Popular idea B" with A receiving most votes but somehow missing out so next time its "A vs C" then "D", "E".... so the person who requested it gets fed up paying $20 and just pays $30 for it to get done. $50 dollars spent on a costume that may have been free if asked here or on 4chan. They and their defenders have rushed to say "people can still add art" but i highly doubt they'd accept someone doing all of their poll options for free or maybe they would, people have given them cash who cares where the art come from.

You yourself have just given them $170 dollars+ of free art at 5 bucks a pic. And you did it for free in a few hours.

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes