DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
How do you know if you reach the ending & how many ending available in the game?
The game will end and you won't be able to play any further. Currently, there are two endings: the public ending, and the personal ending. If you want personal, don't make her give blowjobs or anything that comes after it in the public favors menu. If you want public ending, just make her do all the public favors.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
The game will end and you won't be able to play any further. Currently, there are two endings: the public ending, and the personal ending. If you want personal, don't make her give blowjobs or anything that comes after it in the public favors menu. If you want public ending, just make her do all the public favors.
So the game would automatically end after a specific day was reach? Currently at day 80, I think I miss something since I overused cheat. But the grinding pretty much too painful for me to give in some effort.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
fog: i have public favors upto flashing tits, rest are vague ideas and game says not high enuf imagination (its high enuf to have anal with hermione).

sept: no end day set, you can even goto day 500 w/o end.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
fog: i have public favors upto flashing tits, rest are vague ideas and game says not high enuf imagination (its high enuf to have anal with hermione).

sept: no end day set, you can even goto day 500 w/o end.
Wtf? Then your game is bugged... If you've read all of the books, you should be able to do all the public favors....

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
I know the development team have done a lot of work cleaning the code and adding in loads of new features etc, so what I'm going to ask is in no way meant to sound like a whinge or complaint, but I was wondering when are we likely to get some development of the storyline side of things? IE the rest of the Cho favors, or one of the Luna storylines etc. Basically actual game content.
Like I said I know the team have done a lot of work, and I appreciate what they have done, and I think we all agree with what they have had to do in many cases, when it comes to cleaning the coding etc. But it's been a long time since the story progressed much.

May 25, 2018
Just noticed 'hardcore mode' says it adds new dialogue and choices. Since that mode also disables cheats - and I don't want to grind through again - could someone tell me what I'm missing out on?
I've looked through the code. Apart from the difficulty changes, hardcore mode apparently unlocks the following:
  • Paper bag accessory for Tonks.
  • Gimp mask accessory for Tonks.
  • Ball-gag and cuffs for Hermione and Tonks.
  • An extra dialog option in the scene where you invite Snape to watch Hermione dance for you.
Note that this was version 1.34b. They might add more difficulty-gated stuff in the future.

Reactions: darkyam59 and DrFog

Potatobrain

Jun 9, 2017
If i start the game the only thing i got is a traceback, can anyone help me with that? o_O

Full traceback:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
Exception: DirectSoundCreate: Mixing buffer was lost

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Downloads\04.01.2019\WT_Silver_1.34b-market\WT_Silver_1.34b-market\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Downloads\04.01.2019\WT_Silver_1.34b-market\WT_Silver_1.34b-market\renpy\main.py", line 500, in main
renpy.display.core.Interface()
File "D:\Downloads\04.01.2019\WT_Silver_1.34b-market\WT_Silver_1.34b-market\renpy\display\core.py", line 1648, in __init__
renpy.audio.audio.init()
File "D:\Downloads\04.01.2019\WT_Silver_1.34b-market\WT_Silver_1.34b-market\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 818, in init
renpysound.init(renpy.config.sound_sample_rate, 2, bufsize, False)
File "renpysound.pyx", line 200, in renpy.audio.renpysound.init
File "renpysound.pyx", line 63, in renpy.audio.renpysound.check_error
Exception: DirectSoundCreate: Mixing buffer was lost

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
WT Silver 1.34

EDIT: Fix is when i unplug my headset, start the game und replug it o_O didnt have that error before resetting my pc new

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wtf? Then your game is bugged... If you've read all of the books, you should be able to do all the public favors....
yea apparently game didn't like that i started new game+ (that'd explain why mirror thingies bug too).

Leppo

Aug 15, 2018
Anybody get the new build to work for mac yet? I posted a while back that it won't launch for me, the icon bobs a bit and disappears.

Royal Ace

Apr 27, 2018
played an older version some time ago and now after a few month the new one but i cant give her the dress at the end anymore,
its not a quest item anymore and if i let her wear it normaly nothing happens... at first i played with cheats and then i started new without cheats but its the same i cant end the game o_O

deliverbot

Aug 14, 2018
Okay, so I'm new to this game and I have no idea what to do. What exactly does tutoring do? If I want to increase hermione whore level what do I do? Do I just keep doing some sexual favour? And also what does the icon on the side of the action on sexual favour mean? Like the bra icon and the star. And how do I know that I have enough whore level to progress to some sexual favour. I do have the cheat on though. So if anyone can kindly explain to me what exactly I need to do and what does all the action do.

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
Okay, so I'm new to this game and I have no idea what to do. What exactly does tutoring do? If I want to increase hermione whore level what do I do? Do I just keep doing some sexual favour? And also what does the icon on the side of the action on sexual favour mean? Like the bra icon and the star. And how do I know that I have enough whore level to progress to some sexual favour. I do have the cheat on though. So if anyone can kindly explain to me what exactly I need to do and what does all the action do.
I think the bra means there is a specific costume that Hermione can wear for a unique scene based on her level of corruption.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
tutoring is basically same as buying favor except hermione can't get angry and it doesn't increase housepoints.

costumes shouldn't be part of any favors anymore.

D

Deleted member 482284

What do the 20-30 scrolls in shop do? I purchased them but cant find them anywhere. Also how do i get the locked option during the jerk of sequence?

4.20 star(s) 74 Votes