DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Can someone please tell me (in spoiler tags) the actual ends for the paths of Luna, Astoria/Susan and Cho? Played 1.33 as last version. (Started a new game in 1.34 since my saves don't work anymore).
It's a bit long since I played the game.^^

Thanks for the answer.
On top of what @cxx said, there's also a separate ending for Luna's sub path, but Idk what it is. I thought it ended with
Hermione changing Luna back to normal, but apparently there are about 3 scenes that happen after that if you wait a few days.
Haven't actually gotten around to testing that though, just something I heard in the thread a while back.

Zordro

Dec 10, 2018
luna dom path "ends" with 3some with hermione (can be replayed), astoria ends after 1st spell (fully learned) on susan and cho apparently ends on her just stripping for djinn.
How can i get ending with 3some?)

PS in 1.34b (if i buy some gift) i can't buy any clothes. So, if i want all clothes - i must buy all of them, and only after that i can buy gifts=)

cxx

Nov 14, 2017
encourage friendship of hermione and luna and keep doing luna's favors. gifts are from diff shop than clothes, clothes take 1-4 days to arrive gifts can be next day deliver. gifts aren't that needed except those for tutoring since player can cheat hermione's mood back to normal.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Awesome game so far, But if MadMerlin is still looking for ideas for content, I was wondering, If you would want to add another section for Hermione in the forest, Where you can fuck her in the forest as well as blowjob... And a Hermione blowjob under the desk as a sprited private event...Other then that, The game is perfect... Keep up the great work

Zordro

Dec 10, 2018
encourage friendship of hermione and luna and keep doing luna's favors. gifts are from diff shop than clothes, clothes take 1-4 days to arrive gifts can be next day deliver. gifts aren't that needed except those for tutoring since player can cheat hermione's mood back to normal.
Yes, i knew that. Gifts, that i buy, was needed only for Hermione's tutoring. After that any clothes can't be delivered to me) I wait about 15 days.

cxx

Nov 14, 2017
seems that you got bugged. try starting new game and if still occurs then download fresh copy and before extracting delete wt silver foldeer under ~\appdata\roaming\renpy and extract fresh download and start new game.

Feyn

Sep 25, 2017
Just noticed 'hardcore mode' says it adds new dialogue and choices. Since that mode also disables cheats - and I don't want to grind through again - could someone tell me what I'm missing out on?
Also, amazing work team silver!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes