F1forhalp

SOTD: Don Fardon - Indian Reservation
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Can I revisit old favors from lower tiers? I tried to cheat my way 'backwards' by adding and removing fame and whoring but it didn't seem to work (trying to ask hermione for a favor either moves me to the next one in the category or keeps me on my current one)
sadly, doesn't look like.
i think once the next level is triggered, there's no way to have the previous scene for any favour. didn't find a cheat to lower the tier.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can I revisit old favors from lower tiers? I tried to cheat my way 'backwards' by adding and removing fame and whoring but it didn't seem to work (trying to ask hermione for a favor either moves me to the next one in the category or keeps me on my current one)
before lvling up? no.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Looks like the only way to do it is to make a save just before you advance to the next tier, so that if you become desperate to see an old favour again you can go back to that save later.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Looks like the only way to do it is to make a save just before you advance to the next tier, so that if you become desperate to see an old favour again you can go back to that save later.
that works as long as new version accepts old saves.

Laritas

Jul 10, 2023
is this the game with the mod? or do you need to add it to the game?
Basically, the mod IS the game. The Silvermod has expanded the game by at least 3 times (if not more).

But yes, the game is included in the mod. It's a complete package. And on the creators' Discord channel there is a mod section with extra content like extra clothes (see attachment) or for example a mod that ensures that the vulture, *errr* I mean the phoenix is automatically fed every day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zwart and sunny2377
4.20 star(s) 75 Votes